PDA

View Full Version : No More 2005 Dates For Dave?

ALMOSTsaved
05-28-2005, 11:16 AM
I was chatting with a friend of mine who is a DJ here in South Mississippi. She mentioned on the air yesterday that Dave was only working as an EMT in New York so I felt the need to correct her. Here is the "Dave" portion of our conversation:

almostsaved: By the way. Dave Roth only TRAINED as an EMT in New York just for the experience. He does it when he's bored. He's currently on tour.

Patty: I spoke with hi sbooking agent yesterday- and he told me that Dave has quit taking dates

Patty: because he is getting into his work

Patty: I am trying to bnook a show on behalf of Miller Brewing for the Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo

almostsaved: I would tend to think that "work" is with Ed Van Halen.

Patty: and outdoor event and they requested DLR

Patty: That's just what I was told-- so I thought it interesting and shared it.

Well, that was the end of the conversation. Patty is always really good with her info and the fact that she spoke to Dave's booking agent is cool.

So the question is: Was she turned down because it was a shitty outdoor fishing rodeo? Was she turned down because Dave really IS into the EMT? OR was she turned down because Dave might be using the few shows he's scheduled as a warm up for bigger things to come? Keep in mind Dave's played this area many times both WITH Van Halen and solo.

Just thought I'd share.

guwapo_rocker
05-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Interesting.

Let's hope it is because he has that studio time

booked up here with Eddie later in the summer.

But who knows.

plexi69
05-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Just bought my tickets Dave is comming to Calgary Yahoo! Lock up your girlfriends! I hope he left his ninja stick at home.

guwapo_rocker
05-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Hmmm so he will be in the neighborhood.

Matt White
05-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Mysterious are the ways of ROTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wiseguy
05-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by plexi69
Just bought my tickets Dave is comming to Calgary Yahoo! Lock up your girlfriends! I hope he left his ninja stick at home.

I am going to, see you there!!!!!!!!!

bigc
06-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Dave

COME TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by plexi69

LMAO at "ninja stick"

That would make someone a great user name!