PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought on the reunion rumors

DLR kicks ass
05-28-2005, 06:38 PM
I only post when I think it is relevant so I thought this might be a thought. With the rumors going around here at the boards and also the long shot hopes of a CVH reunion. If Dave is truly just warming up for a CVH reunion with the few dates he has scheduled I would think, now so be it trivial, wouldn't he once again be growing his hair back out, blonding it up and really trying to make himself look the part as he did on the Sam and Dave tour? Ok I know everyone hated the long blonde hair look on him during that tour, but its just a thought. When I see that hair getting longer again, then I might think the reunion is on! What are you thoughts about this?

Jack68
05-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by DLR kicks ass
I only post when I think it is relevant so I thought this might be a thought. With the rumors going around here at the boards and also the long shot hopes of a CVH reunion. If Dave is truly just warming up for a CVH reunion with the few dates he has scheduled I would think, now so be it trivial, wouldn't he once again be growing his hair back out, blonding it up and really trying to make himself look the part as he did on the Sam and Dave tour? Ok I know everyone hated the long blonde hair look on him during that tour, but its just a thought. When I see that hair getting longer again, then I might think the reunion is on! What are you thoughts about this?

Good lord,punch out Maverick.I doubt you can gauge the reunion on the length of Daves hair.I cant help myself you are a fucking tool.Good thing you only post when you think its relevant.....

mattiew23m
05-28-2005, 06:43 PM
I think a cvh tour would look better with dave looking a little more like he wasen't in the 80's anymore... :) I think he looks a lot better than on the sam and dave tour

DLR kicks ass
05-28-2005, 06:46 PM
alright I said it was fucking trivial and just a thought so to call me a tool is insane hell I sing in a CVH cover band in Louisville, that makes me a tool?

Jack68
05-28-2005, 06:53 PM
I missed "trivial" the first time my apologies.Tool is a word among friends,if i used motherfucker or cocksucker i could see your point.THE LENGTH OF DAVES HAIR DOES NOT SIGNAL REUNION.Congrats on the vh cover band thingy...

Ted Nugent
05-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Yes, a very timely and interesting post. I think it`s high time we adressed this issue! Personally I think Dave should go for more of a casual look. Kinda like Santana does, but with less colours.

mattiew23m
05-28-2005, 06:54 PM
i don't want dave to be worried about his hair on stage.. I want him to put on a good show lol..

Ed: hey dave you wanna do a reunion, and go on tour?
Dave: man, i just cut my hair, give it some time..
Ed: alright man, i got the wine cellar to clear out anyway
Dave: Alright, man.. We'll try it in a year..

DLR7884
05-28-2005, 06:59 PM
This is really quite a reach....

DLR7884
And it's getting awfully queer in here.

mentalpancake
05-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by mattiew23m
i don't want dave to be worried about his hair on stage.. I want him to put on a good show lol..

Ed: hey dave you wanna do a reunion, and go on tour?
Dave: man, i just cut my hair, give it some time..
Ed: alright man, i got the wine cellar to clear out anyway
Dave: Alright, man.. We'll try it in a year..
:lol: Same here, I would just be happy if they did a reunion tour no matter what Dave's hair looks like.

Thorman
05-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Jack68
Good lord,punch out Maverick.I doubt you can gauge the reunion on the length of Daves hair.I cant help myself you are a fucking tool.Good thing you only post when you think its relevant.....

Tool..thinking Dave could even regrow his hair...only if it was a long haired wig...

BAM

Ted Nugent
05-28-2005, 07:35 PM
I`m glad Sammy`s out of the band. He always looked like he should`ve been in another band, imagewise.. with the curly hair and the loud pants and whatnot. He`s got nice complection though. And, obviously, he`s built like a tank.

Wonder Twins
05-29-2005, 12:15 AM
WHo cares what his hair looks like. I just want to hear In a simple rhyme Live. God knows the classic tunes have been locked away in a vault long enough. "It is About Time"(No Pun) that we heard the classic stuff in the live good form from the right man rather then Gary Cherone.

vanzilla
05-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
This is really quite a reach....

DLR7884
And it's getting awfully queer in here.

If this thread was any gayer It'd be eating with a dick.

Ted Nugent
05-29-2005, 07:10 AM
It`s good to be at the forum when we`re having these great discussions. It`s nice to know we can make a difference. We must never forget that children are the future, they need to know about VH too.

Loons The Great
05-29-2005, 07:18 AM
Wellah...Dave's hair was shorter an' browner in '96...

I never been to heaven but I been told
St. Peter taught the angels how to jelly roll

bobgnote
06-06-2005, 06:30 PM
And that blonde dog ain't even in heat.

It's probably the wrong sex for those damn poodles.

Any idea how to talk POODLE? Shitferbrains in FRANCE, you talk poodley-wits? Pull your racket out of your ass.

Mezro
06-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Tool..thinking Dave could even regrow his hair...only if it was a long haired wig...

BAM

Like it was on the Dave & Sam tour.

Mezro...double BAM...and a bag of extension wax...to go...

Terry
06-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Basically, every time there has been a lull in activity from the Van Halen camp since 1999, which is basically 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005 so far, Roth reunion rumors make the rounds. They increase and decrease in proportion to the intensity of Roth's touring schedule.

I mean, who the fuck knows? Can't be bothered trying to read tea leaves in order to divine if Dave and Ed are trying to get something together again. If it happens, we'll all find out about it in short order. Bottom line is that's all you really gotta know.

katie
06-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR kicks ass

So you only post when you think it is relevant.
Fucking hell man.
Get a grip!
Relevant?