Van Halen's #1 song mentioned in SUICIDE standoff!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Van Halen's #1 song mentioned in SUICIDE standoff!

Here's a link to the story.

So there's this dipshit that's been on a crane for a few days. He's accused of murdering his former girlfriend and it's a complete clusterfuck.

It's over now, but they just aired a clip of some dude blasting "Jump" from a boombox. People have been fucking with the fucker since it got sensationalized, but this was grate.

I report, you decide.

BWA-HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

...a SWAT team officer was able to stun him with a Taser. "Apparently, he was thirsty," Quigley said.
    Somehow, this part is incredibly funny...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

I recall
      Dave wrote it after he saw someone on TV, threatening to jump of the side of a building. And So He Thought "Might As Well Jump".
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
        Veteran
        • Feb 2005

The confrontation brought Buckhead to a standstill for more than two days, shutting down Peachtree Road, the main drag through the district, disrupting traffic and providing free entertainment.
        Lunch and dinner crowds packed restaurant patios that offered clear views of the crane.
        LMAO

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          I recall
          Dave wrote it after he saw someone on TV, threatening to jump of the side of a building. And So He Thought "Might As Well Jump".
          Yup, that's right.

And Sambo still doesn't understand what the song is about.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• SweetSecrets
            Sniper
            • Jun 2004

Well I don't know about all that, but if I was going to commit suicide (which I never will), I would listen to Dreams because I think it would make it much easier to leave the world with that shit coming from the speakers.
            Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

but if I was going to commit suicide (which I never will), I would listen to Dreams because I think it would make it much easier to leave the world with that shit coming from the speakers. [/B]
              Holy crap, that was by far the funniest shit I've read in ages!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
                Well I don't know about all that, but if I was going to commit suicide (which I never will), I would listen to Dreams because I think it would make it much easier to leave the world with that shit coming from the speakers.
                If I was to commit suicide, I'd slit my wrists in the bathtub, filled with warm water. It's pretty painless, it seems. Now jumping of a crane, or building... a guy can get hurt doing that. Proper injuries, broken arms, legs, spine... you won't catch me on top of something higher than half my knees, you won't.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...