X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR kicks ass
    Groupie
    • Apr 2005

Give The People What They Want!

For almost ten years now we as fans have been teased and tortured. DLR on the video music awards, then getting dimissed. Roth recording in 2000 and from what has been told other times. Ed you said out of your own mouth that you didn't want to rip off the fans. I guess drinking merlot out of a fucking brown paper bag and fucking up the guitar parts on the last tour helped the fans get their moneys worth. If you truly can't stand Roth then quit with the teases and shit. All the fans want is some new songs and a fucking world tour with DLR, why is that so fucking hard to do? I will tell you why, because of Ed Van Halens fucking huge ego and backward personality. So DLR is bombastic and crazy as hell, the songs that were produced will go down in history as some of the hardest hitting and fun rock and roll music ever. You want to charge 100 bucks a ticket, do it with Roth not fucking Sammy the gay ass... You could do arena and stadiums but no, Mr Ed and AL Van Halen CAN'T put away the fucking ego long enough to jam let a lone tour with DLR. FUCK ALL OF YOU, EACH MEMBER OF VAN HALEN FOR PUTTING THE FANS OF DLR THOUGH YEARS OF TORTURE AND BULLSHIT! GARY CHERONE? COME THE FUCK ON, IT IS DAVE OR THE GRAVE GUYS AND YOU ALL ARE CHOOSING THE MOTHERFUCKING GRAVE YOU SORRY SACKS OF DOG SHIT! GET OFF YOUR DUMBASSES AND MAKE SOME GOD DAMN MUSIC!
    Last edited by DLR kicks ass; 05-29-2005, 03:40 PM.
  • mattiew23m

AMEN

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Rock on!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• DLR kicks ass
        Groupie
        • Apr 2005

I just had to fucking vent.. I mean enough is enough you know...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Baby steps Dave...

Baby steps...

Comment

• zeronumber
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2005

Unfortunately for us the fans, ego and pride are two very unproductive things, and it's two things two very old farts(Dave and Eddy) are full of.(Amoung other things).

If they couldn't put aside their differences, after 20 fucking long years, I don't think it will ever happen...That's why I'm not giving my hopes up.
            The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

money talks
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                money talks
                Bullshit walks?
                :confused:

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

you suck cocks?
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• zeronumber
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2005

money talks
                    Please, even if those two were broke, and thousands of dollars in debt, they still wouldn't work together for so much a week.

INstantly it would be

Dave: "It's about the band, CVH, Me back in the the mix Man!!!"

Eddy: "No, it's about my fucking guitars"

Dave: "You suck Eddy"

Eddy: "Get the fuck out of my band".
                    The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• light 'em up!
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2004

One problem... Ed and Al don't care.

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

It's a cruel world that sometimes shows its inhabitants some fucking rockin' moments to live on.

I'm riding a pretty cool wave right now that is headed toward Sydney, Australia. I plan on riding it forever.

Hopefully, Dave and VH will catch a wave together sometime in the future. Otherwise, we must simply reside in the memories of what rocked once, and what sucks now.
                        Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

you suck cocks?
                          Dude, it was the thing that goes with the thing.

Why you so fulla hate?

No, I don't suck cocks.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
                            Hopefully, Dave and VH will catch a wave together sometime in the future. Otherwise, we must simply reside in the memories of what rocked once, and what sucks now.
                            That's about it. The first six records are timeless and never get old. I can't remember the last time somebody complained about any of those recordings.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Seems like Ed and Al are just frustrated at the fact that the music they put out with Roth pretty much dwarfs everything else that came after it. Although they had 10 years to delude themselves that it was otherwise by the time 1996 rolled around (a certain amount of commercial success with Hagar helped foster the delusion), am willing to bet neither of the sisters could have imagined there were still plenty of people out there who wanted to see CVH reunited, and I'll bet a substantial amount of people who bought Van Hagar records are included in that equation. Am sure the Van Halens thought they could move ahead with Cherone and have a much higher degree of success than Van Halen 3 ended up producing for them, and never dreamed fan response would be so livid.

But Ed and Al are gonna do whatever they want to as long as people still shell out money to see Van Halen sans Roth. Enough people went to see Van Halen with Cherone and Van Hagar 2004 to make continuing without Roth seem like a viable economic option. It's gonna take more indifference on the part of the ticket buying public (I single out ticket-buying public because Van Halen as a recording entity capable of moving significant quantities of records is all done......even with Dave back on board, it's not a given they'd start selling millions again) towards seeing Van Halen live without Dave to force the bros to consider getting him back. Sure, ticket sales weren't spectacular in 2004, but Ed and Al walked away with some dough.

I dunno.........it just seems pretty pathetic that Ed, Al, Mike and Dave can't seem to get it together, make a lot of people happy and rake in a pile of loot in the process. I mean, has Ed really come up with anything musically since 1996 that was so earth-shattering that having reformed CVH would have been seen as a waste of time in his eyes? Ed said he didn't want to do a nostalgia trip with Roth in 1996. Fine. Least the man went out and did something with Cherone that involved making new music, even though the Van Halen 3 tour was packed with CVH tunes. But 2004 was the very definition of the nostalgia trip Ed was bitching that Van Halen with Roth touring in 1996/97 would have been. And the notion that the Dave of 1996 wasn't the same Dave as the 1984 Dave, which I took to mean that Dave wasn't capable of delivering the goods live, has been disproven.

Think the only real reason CVH hasn't reunited, even if only for a oldies-reunion tour(because something like that can't really be avoided with some type of 'musical differencees' excuse), is money. Someone is demanding a larger cut of the proceeds than someone else feels they're entitled to. Pretty much sums it up.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...