X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou Ferrigno
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2004

What would be your ultimate DLR line-up

If you could pick the musicians in the DLR Band today...
    Who would you pick?

Don'ts ay CVH line up or EEAS line up...
    Let's try to come up with something fun...

I'd pick

DLR - Vocals
    Paul Gilbert (Ex-Mr Big ,Racer X) - Guitar
    James Lomenzo - Bass (He needs to drop the BLS biker persona)
    Brian Tichy - Drums(Pride & Glory,Ozzy,Billy idol)

or...
    DLR - vocals
    Nuno Bettencourt - guitar
    James Lomenzo- Bass
    Tommy Lee - Drums
    I travel incognito! - Pat Travers
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

David Lee Roth - Vocals
    Jason Edwards - Guitar (ex Wolfsbane)
    Derek Sherinian - Keyboards (ex Dream Theater)
    John Alderete - Bass (Racer X)
    Vinny Appice - Drums (ex Dio)

It'd be a tight band...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

his eeas and skyscraper band was heaven in my opinion....or get rid of the drummer and tommy lee
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Lou Ferrigno
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        David Lee Roth - Vocals
        Jason Edwards - Guitar (ex Wolfsbane)
        Derek Sherinian - Keyboards (ex Dream Theater)
        John Alderete - Bass (Racer X)
        Vinny Appice - Drums (ex Dio)

It'd be a tight band...
        That would be cool...
        I totaly forgot about a keyboarder...
        But Derek is an exelent choice.
        Jason Edwards is a great player just don't know if he would fit the flamboyant style DLR needs.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I really don't care who he plays with.

Unless it's

DLR-Vocals
          EVH-Guitar

You can fill in the blanks all day long on the rhythm section.

DLR7884
          Dave and Ed need to do something, if not a CVH reunion.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• guitarboy5150
            Head Fluffer
            • Dec 2004

vocals-david lee roth
            guitar-eddie van halen
            drums-alex van halen
            bass-billy sheehan or michael anthony

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

CVH is a valuable product, do we agree?

Problem is, when your CVH hair models get together over CVH-reunion, DAVE said he needs something unspecified that ED knows he has to provide, and ED says DLR ain't what he used to be, so Ed won't get up 25% of a group that was made only to market ripped guitar, WHILE HYPING ED AS NOT ONLY COMPOSER, BUT AS GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, which he ain't.

Seems you guys haven't been waiting 30 years for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting.

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it!

ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back.

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

You cannot have CVH back, by punking at me OR at Howard Stern, OR by pissing DAVE off by putting him in a pit with ED the ORGAN-guy!

You losers might have the rock music you want, you just cannot have the CVH sound by putting DAVE the MC with ED VH the hairy organ guy. Making music takes RIFFS. CVH takes a guitarist named BOB, as does so much other rock you guys have been expecting stupidly to show up with fakers who have only some of the fake going on, they cannot cover the style given to them, and now, they need fresh blood.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topicre why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

Those present had a good laugh, and the young lady transferred mid-year, when she was filled in on just how bad things were for US, in Berkeley CA, while I was there getting ripped off, unable to get the marching band fallout to do public performances of any kind. I obviously was too innovative for the deadheads, and too many rock players were just trash looking to sell fake powders amidst the usic-beer scene. I had to get suburban and learn to play tennis, and find out the burbs also have a big fake scene, inlcuding the one around Ronnie Montrose, where all the dweebs from my old HS were hanging on, not forever.

Some CAL folks and others who are media-sensitive know who I am. Many of those are the people you watch play the sports on TV. You cannot hide me or the lack of good music, evident when I either slowed my production or quit playing. Time Warner and SONY-Bert are now to be undermined in the stock market, where before they were unlawfully inflated. Sports will have to incorporate concerts, or fail. Concerts are getting compressed around the 70s, and you can't have what you don't pay me for, if you aren't Kutcher with the big staff of clowns. Even if all you have is doubt, you cannot ignore circumstances; ED has had a lot of chances to play well and failed.

All KINDS of passersby used to know I am where the good rock is, but nobody could keep up, except the over-producers, enabled to rippoff FOR NEARLY 34 YEARS.

Just because I was good at guitar was no reason to keep drawing the big, hard HEAT into a students' residence, but they let me do that, all through the 1970s. The RATT-rips should have kept you guys going for awhile. Remember, all that sound from their two or more instruments is to simulate what ONE GUITAR does for me. If you want more VH-1984 sound, you need to get your poodles off your media, including this site, and send money over HERE. You need actual guitar, not golf or ORGANS, for any of that rock stuff, especially CVH or any of the other sounds I can cook right up like Manny's planeloads.

The CVH sound is easier and more deliberate than a LOT of stuff a number of us occasional guitar wizards can all play. Some of mine turns up as the burnin' HW jr. riffs at early 90s Super Bowl sync, the very LAST time you saw HW Jr. hold a guitar on TV, or the Limp Bizkit runs unusual except for the Bizkit LIVE LP. Durst then did a bunch of tryouts to steal more riffs, but he needs what I do, not what tryouts do. This goes right to Stern, who has been good about putting strippers up instead of geekery re rock none of you can play and none of you know about, just because you can punk up this site about what you'd LIKE TO be able to geek about, with authoritay.

As for that rank in my caption, I suggest the moderators get some respect together, and write: 'For the money, ON THE MONEY.' I got more Semper Fi than this Army has seen. Want the US soldiers to like it in the front row? Better get in step with me and what I write.

Keep calling me any kind of 'cocktard,' and it's going to take you some good blowjobs to get right with any kind of program, for YOU to get back CVH or anything like it. from ME, where it came from in the first place. On a not-bad guitar, all CVH takes is three minutes from me, drunk or sober. Wait FOREVER, for your organic hair-model ED to get any of that going. Hey, this site could serve, but do you want hair or ROCK MUSIC? Do you even know what you would do for MUSIC, not just some geeky fan-mail flounder-frenzy, like Matt's and Mod #'s?
              Last edited by bobgnote; 05-31-2005, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

Why was a lead singer named GARY in VH?

Probably a dig at Stern who runs with Gary Del Abate high profile.

Stern needs to get a play going that makes him look jake despite the iminent adjustment of Time Warner AND SONY Bert stocks. Pay ME, or SHUT UP. FANS. You cannot have MORE CVH from anybody named ED, which ED never made for himself, in the first place.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote
                  Problem is, when your CVH hair models get together over CVH-reunion, DAVE said he needs something unspecified that ED knows he has to provide, and ED says DLR ain't what he used to be, so Ed won't get up 25% of a group that was made only to market ripped guitar, WHILE HYPING ED AS NOT ONLY COMPOSER, BUT AS GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, which he ain't.

Seems you guys haven't been waiting 30 years for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting.

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it!

ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back.

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

You cannot have CVH back, by punking at me OR at Howard Stern, OR by pissing DAVE off by putting him in a pit with ED the ORGAN-guy!

You losers might have the rock music you want, you just cannot have the CVH sound by putting DAVE the MC with ED VH the hairy organ guy. Making music takes RIFFS. CVH takes a guitarist named BOB, as does so much other rock you guys have been expecting stupidly to show up with fakers who have only some of the fake going on, they cannot cover the style given to them, and now, they need fresh blood.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topicre why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

Those present had a good laugh, and the young lady transferred mid-year, when she was filled in on just how bad things were for US, in Berkeley CA, while I was there getting ripped off, unable to get the marching band fallout to do public performances of any kind. I obviously was too innovative for the deadheads, and too many rock players were just trash looking to sell fake powders amidst the usic-beer scene. I had to get suburban and learn to play tennis, and find out the burbs also have a big fake scene, inlcuding the one around Ronnie Montrose, where all the dweebs from my old HS were hanging on, not forever.

Some CAL folks and others who are media-sensitive know who I am. Many of those are the people you watch play the sports on TV. You cannot hide me or the lack of good music, evident when I either slowed my production or quit playing. Time Warner and SONY-Bert are now to be undermined in the stock market, where before they were unlawfully inflated. Sports will have to incorporate concerts, or fail. Concerts are getting compressed around the 70s, and you can't have what you don't pay me for, if you aren't Kutcher with the big staff of clowns. Even if all you have is doubt, you cannot ignore circumstances; ED has had a lot of chances to play well and failed.

All KINDS of passersby used to know I am where the good rock is, but nobody could keep up, except the over-producers, enabled to rippoff FOR NEARLY 34 YEARS.

Just because I was good at guitar was no reason to keep drawing the big, hard HEAT into a students' residence, but they let me do that, all through the 1970s. The RATT-rips should have kept you guys going for awhile. Remember, all that sound from their two or more instruments is to simulate what ONE GUITAR does for me. If you want more VH-1984 sound, you need to get your poodles off your media, including this site, and send money over HERE. You need actual guitar, not golf or ORGANS, for any of that rock stuff, especially CVH or any of the other sounds I can cook right up like Manny's planeloads.

The CVH sound is easier and more deliberate than a LOT of stuff a number of us occasional guitar wizards can all play. Some of mine turns up as the burnin' HW jr. riffs at early 90s Super Bowl sync, the very LAST time you saw HW Jr. hold a guitar on TV, or the Limp Bizkit runs unusual except for the Bizkit LIVE LP. Durst then did a bunch of tryouts to steal more riffs, but he needs what I do, not what tryouts do. This goes right to Stern, who has been good about putting strippers up instead of geekery re rock none of you can play and none of you know about, just because you can punk up this site about what you'd LIKE TO be able to geek about, with authoritay.

As for that rank in my caption, I suggest the moderators get some respect together, and write: 'For the money, ON THE MONEY.' I got more Semper Fi than this Army has seen. Want the US soldiers to like it in the front row? Better get in step with me and what I write.

Keep calling me any kind of 'cocktard,' and it's going to take you some good blowjobs to get right with any kind of program, for YOU to get back CVH or anything like it. from ME, where it came from in the first place. On a not-bad guitar, all CVH takes is three minutes from me, drunk or sober. Wait FOREVER, for your organic hair-model ED to get any of that going. Hey, this site could serve, but do you want hair or ROCK MUSIC? Do you even know what you would do for MUSIC, not just some geeky fan-mail flounder-frenzy, like Matt's and Mod #'s?
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Why was a lead singer named GARY in VH?

Probably a dig at Stern who runs with Gary Del Abate high profile.

Stern needs to get a play going that makes him look jake despite the iminent adjustment of Time Warner AND SONY Bert stocks. Pay ME, or SHUT UP. FANS. You cannot have MORE CVH from anybody named ED, which ED never made for himself, in the first place.
                    Anyone have any idea what this dude is talking about?
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2005

I Like Bobgnote, he's out there man...

Comment

• Lou Ferrigno
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2004

OK...

And what's your DLR line up to stay on topic...?

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                          Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by guitarboy5150
                          vocals-david lee roth
                          guitar-eddie van halen
                          drums-alex van halen
                          bass-billy sheehan or michael anthony
                          well that's close.....just get rid of that no good CUNT Alex Van Halen and put Ray Luzier in there and leave Billy Sheehan in there and the other guy can FUCK OFF too and the only goddamn reason that FUCKER Eddie is still in there is because him and Dave were an awesome team together and he WAS a good guitar player!!!
                          there i gave my opinion

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                            Anyone have any idea what this dude is talking about?
                            NOPE!!:confused:

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Lou Ferrigno
                              That would be cool...
                              I totaly forgot about a keyboarder...
                              But Derek is an exelent choice.
                              Jason Edwards is a great player just don't know if he would fit the flamboyant style DLR needs.
                              Well, I don't know about him as a stage performer on a personal level, but those first couple of Wolfsbane albums were virtually a stab at Van Halen flavored stuff...and the boy can shred like nobody's business when he wants to...I always thought Jason would be a great choice for David to pick up as a guitarist.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...