PDA

View Full Version : What would be your ultimate DLR line-up

Lou Ferrigno
05-31-2005, 12:13 PM
If you could pick the musicians in the DLR Band today...
Who would you pick?

Don'ts ay CVH line up or EEAS line up...
Let's try to come up with something fun...

I'd pick

DLR - Vocals
Paul Gilbert (Ex-Mr Big ,Racer X) - Guitar
James Lomenzo - Bass (He needs to drop the BLS biker persona)
Brian Tichy - Drums(Pride & Glory,Ozzy,Billy idol)

or...
DLR - vocals
Nuno Bettencourt - guitar
James Lomenzo- Bass
Tommy Lee - Drums

bueno bob
05-31-2005, 12:20 PM
David Lee Roth - Vocals
Jason Edwards - Guitar (ex Wolfsbane)
Derek Sherinian - Keyboards (ex Dream Theater)
John Alderete - Bass (Racer X)
Vinny Appice - Drums (ex Dio)

It'd be a tight band...

Redballjets88
05-31-2005, 12:22 PM
his eeas and skyscraper band was heaven in my opinion....or get rid of the drummer and tommy lee

Lou Ferrigno
05-31-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
David Lee Roth - Vocals
Jason Edwards - Guitar (ex Wolfsbane)
Derek Sherinian - Keyboards (ex Dream Theater)
John Alderete - Bass (Racer X)
Vinny Appice - Drums (ex Dio)

It'd be a tight band...

That would be cool...
I totaly forgot about a keyboarder...
But Derek is an exelent choice.
Jason Edwards is a great player just don't know if he would fit the flamboyant style DLR needs.

DLR7884
05-31-2005, 05:37 PM
I really don't care who he plays with.

Unless it's

DLR-Vocals
EVH-Guitar

You can fill in the blanks all day long on the rhythm section.

DLR7884
Dave and Ed need to do something, if not a CVH reunion.

guitarboy5150
05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
vocals-david lee roth
guitar-eddie van halen
drums-alex van halen
bass-billy sheehan or michael anthony

bobgnote
05-31-2005, 08:10 PM
Problem is, when your CVH hair models get together over CVH-reunion, DAVE said he needs something unspecified that ED knows he has to provide, and ED says DLR ain't what he used to be, so Ed won't get up 25% of a group that was made only to market ripped guitar, WHILE HYPING ED AS NOT ONLY COMPOSER, BUT AS GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, which he ain't.

Seems you guys haven't been waiting 30 years for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting.

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it!

ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back.

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

You cannot have CVH back, by punking at me OR at Howard Stern, OR by pissing DAVE off by putting him in a pit with ED the ORGAN-guy!

You losers might have the rock music you want, you just cannot have the CVH sound by putting DAVE the MC with ED VH the hairy organ guy. Making music takes RIFFS. CVH takes a guitarist named BOB, as does so much other rock you guys have been expecting stupidly to show up with fakers who have only some of the fake going on, they cannot cover the style given to them, and now, they need fresh blood.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topicre why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

Those present had a good laugh, and the young lady transferred mid-year, when she was filled in on just how bad things were for US, in Berkeley CA, while I was there getting ripped off, unable to get the marching band fallout to do public performances of any kind. I obviously was too innovative for the deadheads, and too many rock players were just trash looking to sell fake powders amidst the usic-beer scene. I had to get suburban and learn to play tennis, and find out the burbs also have a big fake scene, inlcuding the one around Ronnie Montrose, where all the dweebs from my old HS were hanging on, not forever.

Some CAL folks and others who are media-sensitive know who I am. Many of those are the people you watch play the sports on TV. You cannot hide me or the lack of good music, evident when I either slowed my production or quit playing. Time Warner and SONY-Bert are now to be undermined in the stock market, where before they were unlawfully inflated. Sports will have to incorporate concerts, or fail. Concerts are getting compressed around the 70s, and you can't have what you don't pay me for, if you aren't Kutcher with the big staff of clowns. Even if all you have is doubt, you cannot ignore circumstances; ED has had a lot of chances to play well and failed.

All KINDS of passersby used to know I am where the good rock is, but nobody could keep up, except the over-producers, enabled to rippoff FOR NEARLY 34 YEARS.

Just because I was good at guitar was no reason to keep drawing the big, hard HEAT into a students' residence, but they let me do that, all through the 1970s. The RATT-rips should have kept you guys going for awhile. Remember, all that sound from their two or more instruments is to simulate what ONE GUITAR does for me. If you want more VH-1984 sound, you need to get your poodles off your media, including this site, and send money over HERE. You need actual guitar, not golf or ORGANS, for any of that rock stuff, especially CVH or any of the other sounds I can cook right up like Manny's planeloads.

The CVH sound is easier and more deliberate than a LOT of stuff a number of us occasional guitar wizards can all play. Some of mine turns up as the burnin' HW jr. riffs at early 90s Super Bowl sync, the very LAST time you saw HW Jr. hold a guitar on TV, or the Limp Bizkit runs unusual except for the Bizkit LIVE LP. Durst then did a bunch of tryouts to steal more riffs, but he needs what I do, not what tryouts do. This goes right to Stern, who has been good about putting strippers up instead of geekery re rock none of you can play and none of you know about, just because you can punk up this site about what you'd LIKE TO be able to geek about, with authoritay.

As for that rank in my caption, I suggest the moderators get some respect together, and write: 'For the money, ON THE MONEY.' I got more Semper Fi than this Army has seen. Want the US soldiers to like it in the front row? Better get in step with me and what I write.

Keep calling me any kind of 'cocktard,' and it's going to take you some good blowjobs to get right with any kind of program, for YOU to get back CVH or anything like it. from ME, where it came from in the first place. On a not-bad guitar, all CVH takes is three minutes from me, drunk or sober. Wait FOREVER, for your organic hair-model ED to get any of that going. Hey, this site could serve, but do you want hair or ROCK MUSIC? Do you even know what you would do for MUSIC, not just some geeky fan-mail flounder-frenzy, like Matt's and Mod #'s?

bobgnote
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Why was a lead singer named GARY in VH?

Probably a dig at Stern who runs with Gary Del Abate high profile.

Stern needs to get a play going that makes him look jake despite the iminent adjustment of Time Warner AND SONY Bert stocks. Pay ME, or SHUT UP. FANS. You cannot have MORE CVH from anybody named ED, which ED never made for himself, in the first place.

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Problem is, when your CVH hair models get together over CVH-reunion, DAVE said he needs something unspecified that ED knows he has to provide, and ED says DLR ain't what he used to be, so Ed won't get up 25% of a group that was made only to market ripped guitar, WHILE HYPING ED AS NOT ONLY COMPOSER, BUT AS GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, which he ain't.

Seems you guys haven't been waiting 30 years for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting.

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it!

ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back.

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

You cannot have CVH back, by punking at me OR at Howard Stern, OR by pissing DAVE off by putting him in a pit with ED the ORGAN-guy!

You losers might have the rock music you want, you just cannot have the CVH sound by putting DAVE the MC with ED VH the hairy organ guy. Making music takes RIFFS. CVH takes a guitarist named BOB, as does so much other rock you guys have been expecting stupidly to show up with fakers who have only some of the fake going on, they cannot cover the style given to them, and now, they need fresh blood.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topicre why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

Those present had a good laugh, and the young lady transferred mid-year, when she was filled in on just how bad things were for US, in Berkeley CA, while I was there getting ripped off, unable to get the marching band fallout to do public performances of any kind. I obviously was too innovative for the deadheads, and too many rock players were just trash looking to sell fake powders amidst the usic-beer scene. I had to get suburban and learn to play tennis, and find out the burbs also have a big fake scene, inlcuding the one around Ronnie Montrose, where all the dweebs from my old HS were hanging on, not forever.

Some CAL folks and others who are media-sensitive know who I am. Many of those are the people you watch play the sports on TV. You cannot hide me or the lack of good music, evident when I either slowed my production or quit playing. Time Warner and SONY-Bert are now to be undermined in the stock market, where before they were unlawfully inflated. Sports will have to incorporate concerts, or fail. Concerts are getting compressed around the 70s, and you can't have what you don't pay me for, if you aren't Kutcher with the big staff of clowns. Even if all you have is doubt, you cannot ignore circumstances; ED has had a lot of chances to play well and failed.

All KINDS of passersby used to know I am where the good rock is, but nobody could keep up, except the over-producers, enabled to rippoff FOR NEARLY 34 YEARS.

Just because I was good at guitar was no reason to keep drawing the big, hard HEAT into a students' residence, but they let me do that, all through the 1970s. The RATT-rips should have kept you guys going for awhile. Remember, all that sound from their two or more instruments is to simulate what ONE GUITAR does for me. If you want more VH-1984 sound, you need to get your poodles off your media, including this site, and send money over HERE. You need actual guitar, not golf or ORGANS, for any of that rock stuff, especially CVH or any of the other sounds I can cook right up like Manny's planeloads.

The CVH sound is easier and more deliberate than a LOT of stuff a number of us occasional guitar wizards can all play. Some of mine turns up as the burnin' HW jr. riffs at early 90s Super Bowl sync, the very LAST time you saw HW Jr. hold a guitar on TV, or the Limp Bizkit runs unusual except for the Bizkit LIVE LP. Durst then did a bunch of tryouts to steal more riffs, but he needs what I do, not what tryouts do. This goes right to Stern, who has been good about putting strippers up instead of geekery re rock none of you can play and none of you know about, just because you can punk up this site about what you'd LIKE TO be able to geek about, with authoritay.

As for that rank in my caption, I suggest the moderators get some respect together, and write: 'For the money, ON THE MONEY.' I got more Semper Fi than this Army has seen. Want the US soldiers to like it in the front row? Better get in step with me and what I write.

Keep calling me any kind of 'cocktard,' and it's going to take you some good blowjobs to get right with any kind of program, for YOU to get back CVH or anything like it. from ME, where it came from in the first place. On a not-bad guitar, all CVH takes is three minutes from me, drunk or sober. Wait FOREVER, for your organic hair-model ED to get any of that going. Hey, this site could serve, but do you want hair or ROCK MUSIC? Do you even know what you would do for MUSIC, not just some geeky fan-mail flounder-frenzy, like Matt's and Mod #'s?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=494106

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Why was a lead singer named GARY in VH?

Probably a dig at Stern who runs with Gary Del Abate high profile.

Stern needs to get a play going that makes him look jake despite the iminent adjustment of Time Warner AND SONY Bert stocks. Pay ME, or SHUT UP. FANS. You cannot have MORE CVH from anybody named ED, which ED never made for himself, in the first place.

Anyone have any idea what this dude is talking about?

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
:D :D :D

I Like Bobgnote, he's out there man...:D

Lou Ferrigno
06-01-2005, 11:34 AM

OK...

And what's your DLR line up to stay on topic...?

canadiandlrgirl
06-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by guitarboy5150
vocals-david lee roth
guitar-eddie van halen
drums-alex van halen
bass-billy sheehan or michael anthony
well that's close.....just get rid of that no good CUNT Alex Van Halen and put Ray Luzier in there and leave Billy Sheehan in there and the other guy can FUCK OFF too and the only goddamn reason that FUCKER Eddie is still in there is because him and Dave were an awesome team together and he WAS a good guitar player!!!:)
there i gave my opinion:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Anyone have any idea what this dude is talking about?
NOPE!!:confused:

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Lou Ferrigno
That would be cool...
I totaly forgot about a keyboarder...
But Derek is an exelent choice.
Jason Edwards is a great player just don't know if he would fit the flamboyant style DLR needs.

Well, I don't know about him as a stage performer on a personal level, but those first couple of Wolfsbane albums were virtually a stab at Van Halen flavored stuff...and the boy can shred like nobody's business when he wants to...I always thought Jason would be a great choice for David to pick up as a guitarist.

zeronumber
06-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Vocals - David Lee Roth
Guitars - Jun Senoue (Crush 40)
Keyboards/Rhythem Guitar/Backing Vocals - Jonathan Cain (Journey)
Bass - Bob Daisley (Ozzy)
Drums - Neil Peart (Rush)

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I play guitar, bass, drums, and your selections all know who ripped me off to make their money, so now NOBODY has rock, since I don't play a lot in the easily overheard public areas of my student residence, or somewhere else. Feed the BIRDS and find out details. I swear, if I had my way, I'd NEVER put up with human anti-artistry or geeks.

CVH, Daisley, and Ozzy know Over the Mountain is a joke in our town, where Ted Templeman once went to HS. Play me or trade me.

You can tune a guitar, but you cannot TUNE A FISH. Your topic and fave-raves have a vibe and virtual smell, like smeg-froth of corporate toads all swimming in carp carcasses and poodle spooge.

zeronumber
06-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I play guitar, bass, drums, and your selections all know who ripped me off to make their money, so now NOBODY has rock, since I don't play a lot in the easily overheard public areas of my student residence, or somewhere else. Feed the BIRDS and find out details. I swear, if I had my way, I'd NEVER put up with human anti-artistry or geeks.

CVH, Daisley, and Ozzy know Over the Mountain is a joke in our town, where Ted Templeman once went to HS. Play me or trade me.

You can tune a guitar, but you cannot TUNE A FISH. Your topic and fave-raves have a vibe and virtual smell, like smeg-froth of corporate toads all swimming in carp carcasses and poodle spooge.

What the fuck are you talking about?:confused:

Figs
06-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Johnny Ramone on guitar
Sid Vicious on bass
Charlie Watts on drums

David Van Via
06-01-2005, 04:09 PM

Anyone who can talk this much crap deserves 5 stars.

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Bueno. Starts with a 'B.' What is YOUR sorry excuse for not knowing WTF out in your part of the world? Why would you wait years for the music you say you want, then queer it with any ketboards at all?

CVH broke up over ED VH being a great, BIG ORGAN PLAYER, claiming to be a guitarist. Whether you start to believe me, like Sammy, or get on the boomers' shitlist with your gen-xyz+geeks drizzles and shizzles your owners should have cleaned up, IN THE LAST 34 YEARS OF FAKED, DUPE-MUSIC, from crippled outfits like Time Warner.

Not only is ED a fake, but most of TW and SONY since Hendrix are fakers, and you people here get to trip on this or tread on it like toadies, how you choose. Choose WRONG, and nobody gets any CVH or other desirable sounds I can make in three minutes, whether or not you are happening enough to notice that your fave-fakers are about to sweat out a severe stock market adjustment, and Chairmen are about to get whacked, and your punk-rockers might get sued and sue.

Like I give a RATT's ass. I make the music, before it gets sold. You admit this or not, but fact is fact, and you go onstage with my riffs, or face facts of your own inadequacy. THAT is what streaking rockers who want or need to make MONEY must learn, from what I write. All the rest of you are just dweebs. Even if this is really only a fanny forum, not for players trying to be the last loose end, that gets tied up, finally, you guys have ONE PLAYER in your midst, the one who makes the guitar beat tracks for #1 HITS in a mere three minutes like Sundance Kid shooting on the run, so get down and suck nicely.

If you do feed the birds, maybe they will also let you know my thrash drumming is kinda good, better than YOURS, but to make MONEY, put my guitar on as beat track. It's a win-win thing, to pay me and DO IT.

You may have noticed Dave not getting along with the hot CVH lineup creates a certain business tension. Dave will read THIS site, sometimes. When the bitchin rock stars all smarten up about the stock market, they will sing I know the law, and the LAW WINS, one way or another, so keep your business clean, and your stock price at least as high as you are. Rock FANS cannot make a play or a tune.

But this is supposed to be your site. Have a lineup, Dave and somebody. Without my guitar, it sucks. I COULD play ALL the tracks, from special order, in a basement, on a damn PC, these days.

vanzilla
06-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the Army bobgnote. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're a 53 year old delusional fuckstump whose alcoholic ramblings are doing nothing but polluting the board.

If you're such a GRATE musician, why don't you dust off your middle age chops and hit the fucking clubs instead of running your cock holster in here about how fierce your skills are.

We've got a special little place for you bobby.

You're going to like it there.

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:02 PM

Oh fuck off already.

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Bueno. Starts with a 'B.' What is YOUR sorry excuse for not knowing WTF out in your part of the world? Why would you wait years for the music you say you want, then queer it with any ketboards at all?

Dumb shit - this is talking about a DAVID LEE ROTH band. DAVID LEE ROTH FEATURES KEYBOARDS IN HIS MATERIAL. Now kindly fuck off, eh?

CVH broke up over ED VH being a great, BIG ORGAN PLAYER, claiming to be a guitarist. Whether you start to believe me, like Sammy, or get on the boomers' shitlist with your gen-xyz+geeks drizzles and shizzles your owners should have cleaned up, IN THE LAST 34 YEARS OF FAKED, DUPE-MUSIC, from crippled outfits like Time Warner.

What is your fucking point? Will you please get to it?

Not only is ED a fake, but most of TW and SONY since Hendrix are fakers, and you people here get to trip on this or tread on it like toadies, how you choose. Choose WRONG, and nobody gets any CVH or other desirable sounds I can make in three minutes, whether or not you are happening enough to notice that your fave-fakers are about to sweat out a severe stock market adjustment, and Chairmen are about to get whacked, and your punk-rockers might get sued and sue.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about...

Like I give a RATT's ass. I make the music, before it gets sold. You admit this or not, but fact is fact, and you go onstage with my riffs, or face facts of your own inadequacy. THAT is what streaking rockers who want or need to make MONEY must learn, from what I write. All the rest of you are just dweebs. Even if this is really only a fanny forum, not for players trying to be the last loose end, that gets tied up, finally, you guys have ONE PLAYER in your midst, the one who makes the guitar beat tracks for #1 HITS in a mere three minutes like Sundance Kid shooting on the run, so get down and suck nicely.

Yup, I'm sure you're the guy that's been responsible for rock music since 1972... :rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up.

If you do feed the birds, maybe they will also let you know my thrash drumming is kinda good, better than YOURS, but to make MONEY, put my guitar on as beat track. It's a win-win thing, to pay me and DO IT.

You may have noticed Dave not getting along with the hot CVH lineup creates a certain business tension. Dave will read THIS site, sometimes. When the bitchin rock stars all smarten up about the stock market, they will sing I know the law, and the LAW WINS, one way or another, so keep your business clean, and your stock price at least as high as you are. Rock FANS cannot make a play or a tune.

But this is supposed to be your site. Have a lineup, Dave and somebody. Without my guitar, it sucks. I COULD play ALL the tracks, from special order, in a basement, on a damn PC, these days.

You keep tying and all I can read is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

If you have a point, MAKE IT, otherwise shut the fuck up.

zeronumber
06-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Good, glad I'm not the only person not able to understand this overwhelming large amout of retarded bullshit.

Anyway, I'm surprised by this thread. Good to heard there are some fellow BLS, and dream theater fans in the roth army.

bedrockboy
06-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Lou Ferrigno
If you could pick the musicians in the DLR Band today...
Who would you pick?

Don'ts ay CVH line up or EEAS line up...
Let's try to come up with something fun...

I'd pick

DLR - Vocals
Paul Gilbert (Ex-Mr Big ,Racer X) - Guitar
James Lomenzo - Bass (He needs to drop the BLS biker persona)
Brian Tichy - Drums(Pride & Glory,Ozzy,Billy idol)

or...
DLR - vocals
Nuno Bettencourt - guitar
James Lomenzo- Bass
Tommy Lee - Drums

well just as a joke, how about hiring the waboritas and then havin dave fire their asses half way into the first song.

I think the following line-up would be fun as all hell.

vocals - DLR
guitars - cc deville (poison)
bass - nikki sixx (the crue)
drums - tre cool (green day)

rustoffa
06-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by zeronumber
Good, glad I'm not the only person not able to understand this overwhelming large amout of retarded bullshit.

Anyway, I'm surprised by this thread. Good to heard there are some fellow BLS, and dream theater fans in the roth army.

FFinally.something we can idetifiy with.

bTO fucking rocks.

Foozwah
06-02-2005, 07:12 AM
Fuck it. I want bobgnote on guitar, bass AND motherfucking drums.

All at once.

I'll clone the fucker if I have to.

steve
06-02-2005, 01:54 PM
ULTIMATE David Lee Roth Lineup:

Howard Stern - Vocals
Fred Norris - Guitar
Gary "Ba-ba-buey" Del-Abate - Trumpet
Richard Christy - Drums

bobgnote
06-02-2005, 02:40 PM
BBC something had the Red-dWarf and the Special Ed TV vizzle-barf-box, and you, BF, need tolook at this as a sign of the times.

Doggy Dog looks catlike. Adam of Crows looks like Lister. What is the Dave-TV angle during this well-known BEEB, since it involves cultural silliness that Star Wars guys and Ron Reagan Jr. might shoot, in their complex, major vizzle way, in lots of other developments for vid. That damn Greer will golf his way right by my butt and I won't get paid, AGAIN, and I hate that, it burns my ass to be old homey, all clever and not that paid but so, so whuppin on you little homeys and fakers! I think it's time for your BBC-X cultural lecture, then some FOX, which I admit I am conditioned to seek and bark at.

I play football a LOT better than those damn clowns who just beat up on old Barker and get the gales of giggles out of all the Brownies. Still, for any money I'd SNL that damn Barker, sioux him upside. Watch out for me in any vehicle, you damn goats. See ERMEY? The DI Marine from NAM? That's a CLUE. If that craption up there on my bognote handle says groupie instead of DI, you aren't being good little army dogs up there in DLR Army site piggie-blanket-depot.

So, what part of Hagar is a Prince like DAVE is so hard to understand. Hagar the Horrible does all the historic BAD dupe, VH didn't have to. Trans Am? No Burt and Sally? It SUCKS but it sells to this day. But so does Beasties. Sammy played guitar, too, better than Ed, A LOT OF THE TIME. But you see, FS, a Red Dwarf is a hidden, giant-like star, with gravity that dominates the area around it.

That beeb sitcom tells the coming of Century 21 media beeyatches, and did I tell you to lighten up and listen to birdies and the rest of the napoleonic soft parade, like good infantry? CVH spin-bimbos are just Corn-vis-hole spinners, churning up where a burn is already old. Get the BIG PICTURE, THE FUTURE IS NOW vizzles. Semper hifi, or eat shit and die, in your bigass, sinkable bathtubs.

BF Sammy, don't you and your ORGAN fetish seem to be out? You might be a spook, so you are welcome instead of the usual bloodless VH redcrips, trolling. If there is an organ player around me it's Stinky from Stanford, Jewnior, and if he ends up drunk in a tape ball in the corner of a room, it's all good, Snerds'll pay to look at it.

YOU might be some kind of Have-a-Takillya Sammy, huh? Aren't you kind of TROLLING, with your ORGAN donations? Ed cannot lineup with YOU or with David Lee Roth OR with Sammy Hagar. Future CVH is gay!

Here's WHAT:

For designer-small, modern facilities, any player like DAVID LEE ROTH can get me to cook up a studio-beat on viz, right NOW. The Snerds can be easily spun All that way, if somebody Johnnies 'em, as an example of how college makes kids nutty enough to scratch when somebody zips 'em. I cross over in the PAC-10 crowds all I want, one day. A LOT, now, but I still do the sports at that level, so I'll stay there. If you are smart enough to graduate like I did, you get some.

That cup of coffee with any Dave-TV means half-and-half shared revs and expenses, accrued and accountable.

Any tour, like the one impending with DLR Army or whatever, has OLD things to cover. I have not heard a lot of modern DLR, no wonder. Yankmecrankmebutdongotoshoyounostinkinbadges, when I play, Weird Al and everybody get to WORK again. Do you DOUBT?

THAT is why I throw up stuff about SEC, USDOJ, and future CVH production, any time I want. I was smarter than most folks when I played guitar, I'm smarter now, and nobody named dumbass from NY, nomatterwhathisfirstnameis can possibly drive me off, simply. In order to tune up, I need easements. IF I get those, YOU get CVH+, next edition, and screw YOU if you haven't heard Gates tore off from CAL, as well as TW and SONY-Bert.

But in a lagging, half-and-half awake state, I play better, practiced or not, than about anybody. If I haven't played, so what, you guys eat my bad fudgies and pay extra for bad stadium chow, or eat your peanut butter and like it for having an eighth of anything AND a show.

Any progression that leads to GOOD ROCK MUSIC requires some instant and persistent respect for ME, and with a few half-and-half cups of coffee and around the track, I can begin to eat right, pitch-hit-D, and swing for the fences like THAT. You can see me waiting in line to play games with the best, when I get that. I'm good already, wrinkly or not. ALEX in our house is that old, goddamn, Darth Vader's Daddy guy who can make me blacken a toe if I don't foresee his presence at court, and wear shoes fitted from his store. Goddam dad hits drops AND swats AND runs like hell, but all A. Van Halen does is cop drum style and get kowtows from toadies and perv the budget, like anybody else involved with the great rock swindle, of the 1970s.

Protect YOUR white bums, dudes. I do covers by urgent request. Any idea WHY? LOTS of reasons! I have a perception problem with WHY do I have to prove anything to anybody named SAMMY, who has his own Tequila and he's TOO FAT?

So, meantimes, remember the NAVY. When the Higher and Higher thing went, the Blues buzzed ME. I mean, they followed me to the next town when I road there, doing low-level stuff they'd get busted for today, ALL ALONG THE WAY. When I got to the t-court all of 6 miles from their usual airshow passage, one did a circle for a good goddam while, while I tested San Diego Bob's oldstyle longie, not perfected then, but getting interesting, now.

When the NAVY wants my attention, they sometimes use HORNETS. The FA-18 and varients is the best rock aircraft, and we know it. THEY are without what they need for good airshows. Higher and Higher is good media, but it steers toward the Air Force, where the NAVY pimps nukes, evades biodiesel, and started the Viet Nam War. But hey, the Hornet is the BEST rockshow airplane, and you ain't a pilot or something, you might be too boring for me. Too bad about the level of commitment needed in the M-16 era of anti-procurement. the USAF and I have a gig coming, might be nasty, but not boring, and I harbor their graduates.

IF I ever play guitar again, I might have to think of how I quit playing after the Angels' show that year and something else, for a good while. But when I plug in our save that Nady, get out the HORNETS.

Pay to get in, or sorry about your luck and you enlisted. LISTEN UP, inductees, servicepersons, and anticipated ASSHOLES! I'm a DI. All I realy need to work on is a little coffee with cool-cool half-and-half. And you multi-orgasmic poodles all nutty about tennis balls and what you think is an Afghan over there need to heel. If you kids are good, I'll do my thing that looks like Freak Bros. chasing a Cow on Crack.

You know that'll be stony. So DON'T SUCK. Inhale. See that boy Steve ROSS doing Yoga to all the OLD music? Get a clue! No new rock, same old discipline, but that rubberboy dude with the same name as the dead Warner CEO (who with Bill Graham both knew somebody might eat a TW stock dive won't die of cancer), he's a Yogi.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sarge's Little Helper
06-02-2005, 02:40 PM
BBC something had the Red-dWarf and the Special Ed TV vizzle-barf-box, and you, BF, need tolook at this as a sign of the times.

Doggy Dog looks catlike. Adam of Crows looks like Lister. What is the Dave-TV angle during this well-known BEEB, since it involves cultural silliness that Star Wars guys and Ron Reagan Jr. might shoot, in their complex, major vizzle way, in lots of other developments for vid. That damn Greer will golf his way right by my butt and I won't get paid, AGAIN, and I hate that, it burns my ass to be old homey, all clever and not that paid but so, so whuppin on you little homeys and fakers! I think it's time for your BBC-X cultural lecture, then some FOX, which I admit I am conditioned to seek and bark at.

I play football a LOT better than those damn clowns who just beat up on old Barker and get the gales of giggles out of all the Brownies. Still, for any money I'd SNL that damn Barker, sioux him upside. Watch out for me in any vehicle, you damn goats. See ERMEY? The DI Marine from NAM? That's a CLUE. If that craption up there on my bognote handle says groupie instead of DI, you aren't being good little army dogs up there in DLR Army site piggie-blanket-depot.

So, what part of Hagar is a Prince like DAVE is so hard to understand. Hagar the Horrible does all the historic BAD dupe, VH didn't have to. Trans Am? No Burt and Sally? It SUCKS but it sells to this day. But so does Beasties. Sammy played guitar, too, better than Ed, A LOT OF THE TIME. But you see, FS, a Red Dwarf is a hidden, giant-like star, with gravity that dominates the area around it.

That beeb sitcom tells the coming of Century 21 media beeyatches, and did I tell you to lighten up and listen to birdies and the rest of the napoleonic soft parade, like good infantry? CVH spin-bimbos are just Corn-vis-hole spinners, churning up where a burn is already old. Get the BIG PICTURE, THE FUTURE IS NOW vizzles. Semper hifi, or eat shit and die, in your bigass, sinkable bathtubs.

BF Sammy, don't you and your ORGAN fetish seem to be out? You might be a spook, so you are welcome instead of the usual bloodless VH redcrips, trolling. If there is an organ player around me it's Stinky from Stanford, Jewnior, and if he ends up drunk in a tape ball in the corner of a room, it's all good, Snerds'll pay to look at it.

YOU might be some kind of Have-a-Takillya Sammy, huh? Aren't you kind of TROLLING, with your ORGAN donations? Ed cannot lineup with YOU or with David Lee Roth OR with Sammy Hagar. Future CVH is gay!

Here's WHAT:

For designer-small, modern facilities, any player like DAVID LEE ROTH can get me to cook up a studio-beat on viz, right NOW. The Snerds can be easily spun All that way, if somebody Johnnies 'em, as an example of how college makes kids nutty enough to scratch when somebody zips 'em. I cross over in the PAC-10 crowds all I want, one day. A LOT, now, but I still do the sports at that level, so I'll stay there. If you are smart enough to graduate like I did, you get some.

That cup of coffee with any Dave-TV means half-and-half shared revs and expenses, accrued and accountable.

Any tour, like the one impending with DLR Army or whatever, has OLD things to cover. I have not heard a lot of modern DLR, no wonder. Yankmecrankmebutdongotoshoyounostinkinbadges, when I play, Weird Al and everybody get to WORK again. Do you DOUBT?

THAT is why I throw up stuff about SEC, USDOJ, and future CVH production, any time I want. I was smarter than most folks when I played guitar, I'm smarter now, and nobody named dumbass from NY, nomatterwhathisfirstnameis can possibly drive me off, simply. In order to tune up, I need easements. IF I get those, YOU get CVH+, next edition, and screw YOU if you haven't heard Gates tore off from CAL, as well as TW and SONY-Bert.

But in a lagging, half-and-half awake state, I play better, practiced or not, than about anybody. If I haven't played, so what, you guys eat my bad fudgies and pay extra for bad stadium chow, or eat your peanut butter and like it for having an eighth of anything AND a show.

Any progression that leads to GOOD ROCK MUSIC requires some instant and persistent respect for ME, and with a few half-and-half cups of coffee and around the track, I can begin to eat right, pitch-hit-D, and swing for the fences like THAT. You can see me waiting in line to play games with the best, when I get that. I'm good already, wrinkly or not. ALEX in our house is that old, goddamn, Darth Vader's Daddy guy who can make me blacken a toe if I don't foresee his presence at court, and wear shoes fitted from his store. Goddam dad hits drops AND swats AND runs like hell, but all A. Van Halen does is cop drum style and get kowtows from toadies and perv the budget, like anybody else involved with the great rock swindle, of the 1970s.

Protect YOUR white bums, dudes. I do covers by urgent request. Any idea WHY? LOTS of reasons! I have a perception problem with WHY do I have to prove anything to anybody named SAMMY, who has his own Tequila and he's TOO FAT?

So, meantimes, remember the NAVY. When the Higher and Higher thing went, the Blues buzzed ME. I mean, they followed me to the next town when I road there, doing low-level stuff they'd get busted for today, ALL ALONG THE WAY. When I got to the t-court all of 6 miles from their usual airshow passage, one did a circle for a good goddam while, while I tested San Diego Bob's oldstyle longie, not perfected then, but getting interesting, now.

When the NAVY wants my attention, they sometimes use HORNETS. The FA-18 and varients is the best rock aircraft, and we know it. THEY are without what they need for good airshows. Higher and Higher is good media, but it steers toward the Air Force, where the NAVY pimps nukes, evades biodiesel, and started the Viet Nam War. But hey, the Hornet is the BEST rockshow airplane, and you ain't a pilot or something, you might be too boring for me. Too bad about the level of commitment needed in the M-16 era of anti-procurement. the USAF and I have a gig coming, might be nasty, but not boring, and I harbor their graduates.

IF I ever play guitar again, I might have to think of how I quit playing after the Angels' show that year and something else, for a good while. But when I plug in our save that Nady, get out the HORNETS.

Pay to get in, or sorry about your luck and you enlisted. LISTEN UP, inductees, servicepersons, and anticipated ASSHOLES! I'm a DI. All I realy need to work on is a little coffee with cool-cool half-and-half. And you multi-orgasmic poodles all nutty about tennis balls and what you think is an Afghan over there need to heel. If you kids are good, I'll do my thing that looks like Freak Bros. chasing a Cow on Crack.

You know that'll be stony. So DON'T SUCK. Inhale. See that boy Steve ROSS doing Yoga to all the OLD music? Get a clue! No new rock, same old discipline, but that rubberboy dude with the same name as the dead Warner CEO (who with Bill Graham both knew somebody might eat a TW stock dive won't die of cancer), he's a Yogi.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 02:23 PM
You guys might really be able to focus your CVH appetite to make ME some money. Many of you are unfortunately like bad dogs, somehow enabled to take over a tennis club. You can't make music like that, and anybody who stays around ain't getting laid by meeting ladies, easy. All the replies with any hairboy raves need to get real and get your own haircuts, now that Ed VH cannot cover the style he duped successfully, THIRTY-FIVE OR SIX YEARS AFTER THE NOTES WERE SIMPLY PLAYED, AND YET DUPED AND SOLD by fraud.

The stocks are going down, I am not happy, YOU are not happy, and only the idiots among you can think David Lee Roth could be happy with all the idiocy and Ed VH geeks, who have their mob-ORGAN fetish, yet FasterPussycat gets dissed for wanting pix of dicks, a simple female pleasure, yet a cause for flames from hard misogynists onsite.

IF you cannot focus, someone I call JOHN is gonna knock me. WE need you to figure out if you or anyone else is EVER going to get anymore CVH! Simple as that. IF you continue to think you get it by Ed VH, you'll never get anymore.

Hey, I'd NEVER play unplugged again, if I thought MTV would put up gits like PJ, who duped all their rock, yet fade to bullshit acoustic on MTV, to cover their fade, since they AND Soundgarden relied on dupe.

YOU cannot have CVH and LOTS of other stuff, if JOHN doesn't want you to have that. And I am where the notes CAME FROM, the actual originator, and this site is full of jerks who never fed birds in their backyards and do not intend to. HOW do any of you ever play any music at all, without the lousy gimmicks? NONE of you do the rock.

Want more CVH, get it here or wait another 36 years, since ALL OF IT went off my frets before YOU lot ever heard it, and today, YOU PAY.

There is at least several more months to wait, before TW and SONY stocks adjust, and the questions all get asked, FINALLY. Sucks, be nice girls and get some in kind, or STAND ASIDE. Hell, write what you want, but DO YOU WANT CVH? You do the right things with me, you might get some. You don't have that game with anyone named ED.

zeronumber
06-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Funny, I actually understood that one.

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 02:45 PM
You guys might really be able to focus your CVH appetite to make ME some money. Many of you are unfortunately like bad dogs, somehow enabled to take over a tennis club. You can't make music like that, and anybody who stays around ain't getting laid by meeting ladies, easy. All the replies with any hairboy raves need to get real and get your own haircuts, now that Ed VH cannot cover the style he duped successfully, THIRTY-FIVE OR SIX YEARS AFTER THE NOTES WERE SIMPLY PLAYED, AND YET DUPED AND SOLD by fraud.

The stocks are going down, I am not happy, YOU are not happy, and only the idiots among you can think David Lee Roth could be happy with all the idiocy and Ed VH geeks, who have their mob-ORGAN fetish, yet FasterPussycat gets dissed for wanting pix of dicks, a simple female pleasure, yet a cause for flames from hard misogynists onsite.

IF you cannot focus, someone I call JOHN is gonna knock me. WE need you to figure out if you or anyone else is EVER going to get anymore CVH! Simple as that. IF you continue to think you get it by Ed VH, you'll never get anymore. I have other webs to crawl.

SO, open challenge to HOWARD STERN: DO YOU LIKE HAVING GITS E-MAIL YOU AND TALK TO YOU ABOUT 'Classic VH' YOU CANNOT BRING?

Is it funny to continually goof Gary Del Abate about 'Monkey-Boy' when DAVID LEE ROTH gets over in Everybody Wants Some, a 'CVH' side, duping monkey noises I made chasing chicks in Berkeley (they were laughing and I was eating some of them), while ED VH gets Git of All Time and all kinds of mouth for duping the guitar WITH AN ORGAN OR NOT WELL ENOUGH ON GUITAR? Gary was a lead singer in there.

PJ did a tour-quality electric gig on Stern. Where was the thankyou from any of YOU? They did acoustic and flopped, after. CVH is in the same limbo as your other blow-buddy, VEDDER, also the name of a LH QB at CAL who got screwed over and lost, but we know something when Boomer Berman of SF does his show! You CVH fans are too non-Planet Hollywood, too non-college, too non-DLR, to actualize anything.

YOU depend on gits like KROC all over America to keep hammering you with all your corporate-devised TRAILER-TRASH MESSAGES.

Hey, I'd NEVER play unplugged again, if I thought MTV would put up gits like PJ, who duped all their rock, yet fade to bullshit acoustic on MTV, to cover their fade, since they AND Soundgarden relied on dupe.

YOU cannot have CVH and LOTS of other stuff, if JOHN doesn't want you to have that. And I am where the notes CAME FROM, the actual originator, and this site is full of jerks who never fed birds in their backyards and do not intend to. HOW do any of you ever play any music at all, without the lousy gimmicks? NONE of you do the rock.

Want more CVH, get it here or wait another 36 years, since ALL OF IT went off my frets before YOU lot ever heard it, and today, YOU PAY.

There is at least several more months to wait, before TW and SONY stocks adjust, and the questions all get asked, FINALLY. Sucks, be nice girls and get some in kind, or STAND ASIDE. Hell, write what you want, but DO YOU WANT CVH? You do the right things with me, you might get some. You don't have that game with anyone named ED.

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
YOU GUYS might be able to tell I claim to play the guitar, when I get to. I don't just put it in my profile, do I.

Want more CVH, maybe the most efficient way is to play it ourselves.

But I know better. SINCE the entire media is undermined by fraud and failing schools, designed to stuff the immigrants into the bubble-economy, you guys don't just learn to play guitar, bass, and drums.

You don't go out and get it very well, either. So, the practical problems for ME persist, for years. The music stores are full of Depeche fags, and the ads are full of fakers.

THIS way, you guys read from the player who got screwed but who might instantly end your waiting for CVH sounds, RIGHT NOW, and you know to lighten up on the concert spending before the duper-faker-inflated-to-failure scene collapses, and you start to doubt what your faking, bimbo teachers gave you or spun you on, and maybe you remember lessons you needed or wanted.

But they throw chicks in slammers forever for being REAL teachers, so if you think your school was as good as mine for the player, maybe it was or better. So what, now there's football where we were and I like it. But your school sucked, when I review, so did mine, and that is why we have a rock swindle playing out over 35 years, and YOU HAVE NO CVH WORTH HEARING I DID NOT PLAY FIRST, IN BERKELEY CALIFORNIA OR SOME OTHER LEFT-COAST HOLE.

W*NK*R
06-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Bloomin heck, some of you really rag on.

Ideal band mmmmmmm.......Tough one.
If you can't resurect people.
DLR- Vocals of course.
Drums- Tommy Lee
Bass- Nikki Sixx
Guit- Yngwie Malmsteen < Ha ha imagine that?

(As you can see I'm also a cruehead)

Carmine
06-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by W*NK*R
Bloomin heck, some of you really rag on.

Ideal band mmmmmmm.......Tough one.
If you can't resurect people.
DLR- Vocals of course.
Drums- Tommy Lee
Bass- Nikki Sixx
Guit- Yngwie Malmsteen < Ha ha imagine that?

(As you can see I'm also a cruehead)

LOL...we still havent translated all of his posts yet. Although there may be some great purpose to them, we currently are unaware of the exact message being sent here.

W*NK*R
06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Couldn't you just tell him to shorten it a lot? I can't be arsed reading whole essays!

Carmine
06-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by W*NK*R
Couldn't you just tell him to shorten it a lot? I can't be arsed reading whole essays!

5 stars from me to you!!!

Figs
06-03-2005, 04:23 PM
He should top himself

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Yeah, wank-buddy, that Yngweez was about the most over-rated, corporate 70s git of the lot. Put HIM in charge of DAVE and a drummer and you get classic GAY, if you put that key in.

Wouldn't you like some CVH? But for JOKES, and you like those I think, we wouldn't have much here except me trying to jam up biz.

Tommy Lee knows something YOU DO NOT KNOW. He AND his Crue and the current one DUPED. Velvet Revolver guitar Mr. Hair-and-nosie-thingy cannot get off more Dr. Feelgood OR Jungle OR Welcome OR Paradise, WITHOUT ME PLAYING IT FIRST. tOMMY lEE KNOWS MY POSTS ARE ALL TRUE.

Mr. 'JOHN' Feelgood Crawford here has his ways of indicating he isn't up to diagnosing all the ignoramouses, all day long, forever, just because you guys can post up here like so what if all you dopes moved to California. Maybe WANKER is a funny guy into Crue. That sometimes works! Hear that fresh, Sick Lovesong thingy? It starts to really walk along like it's one of MINE, worth lots of MONEY, but then they put that White-punk Bartok lead at the end, and you know they just lucked out on the rythm tracks. They KNEW that would happen. The lead is OLD SCHOOL SICK. That is, really SICK-sounding. It's a joke. You guys'l probably hit the add-to-cart like a load of Waldos.

Of course you know, when your dick is that sick, you kinda drizzle, not necessarily lead the way. But hey, if I were on guitar, the lead is there, the rythym crunch is there, BOTH are there, ready to GO. And you just don't have lots of that at your house, but you-all do TALK.

Tellya, Wank, maybe we'd be better off just letting the first hot female with her clothes off get the keys, or let them fight and lose to Alicia. Meanwhile, IF anyone named Dave wants to win at CVH, no-arguments, he or his corporate trailers will get that green flowing over here. IF Stern wanted to, he could deal MY guitar parts with HIS funny boomer endorsement to ALL the fakers, and you guys would think Mr. Hair and his model recorded sounds of their bonks, until she gets pissed and leaves, maybe clams it or acts cleverly, lowdown, like Valerie, who knows way too much, and has to WAIT to see just how Ed goes down, when she knows he has to.

Hell, if she gets 'em off and kicks THE big brown girl off, Valerie can have those keys, ONE DAY AT A TIME. Like any woman would want THAT, doofus-intensive dudes! Get money, give it to me, you get CVH music. Any fakers on top you can lay 'em on there, bogards.

MK5150
06-04-2005, 11:40 AM
DLR
Dave Murray(Iron Maiden)-Guitar or Mick Mars
Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)-Bass
Tommy Lee-Drums

bobgnote
06-04-2005, 05:55 PM
I bet Mr. David Lee ROTH has not only heard of the CVH sound, he has heard of the NEW HALEN sound.

Hey, not only is the CVH for sale by me to PAYERS, any guy named DAVE, Chappelle, anybody, who comes up with the CVH money can also take a look at the RATT/Van Hagar/New Halen type stuff I play AT LEAST as much as CVH, so when I feel like producing, I GET TO, and if anybody named DAVE is smart enough to cut off the New Halen sides and thumb his nose at the organist over with Van Hagar, I am sure we'd all understand and nyuck it, even if they end up with second-team DUPE, which is what they'll be offered in this scenario.

Fanny burps, I made the ACTUAL RIFFS, which the rippoff corporations made into CVH, I made the RATT, I made the Widowmaker, I made the OZZY, etc., Roth knows this, BUT HE'S ON TOUR and in denial, so of all the many music ripoffs who are about to kak on their blundering corporations' stock adjustments, DAVID LEE ROTH has this unusual weblog entry to contemplate. Whassup. Get CVH, set your fans straight, keep the stock up for awhile, dodge me, cut off Van Hagar.

Roth is getting a mighty unusual web entry on his site. The biz reads this. They get to go over and see this on Halen and other sites, soon.