X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Just Wondering...

If there'd be any interest from anyone here in reading a story I wrote a few years back? I'd have to spread it out over several threads, it's in 5 different parts (more or less, they're short stories but they all form a cohesive whole).

I need another week or so to get everything transcribed onto word, but I wondered if anybody's interested in reading it...more or less, it's a love story, a sex story, a horror story and a comedy all rolled up in a Dungeons and Dragons like setting...starring the one and only Bueno Bob and a couple of his old friends.

Basically I just wondered if anyone would be interested in reading it (and also give the Ally and/or Flappo an opportunity to shoot me down if they don't want me junking up the forum with a lot of my writing).

Anyway...
    Twistin' by the pool.
  • canadiandlrgirl
    Full Member Status

• May 2005

sounds interesting bob i'd love to here your story

Comment

• SweetSecrets
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

Me too!

I'm a Zeppeliny kind of girl who likes to write too!

I'll read it if I have time between all my grad class readings.
      Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

I love stories!
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Post it, brother. Sounds fun. You are a good writer (as your description of your day being stalked in the wilderness proved).
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Bring it on, Bob.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• smaz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Post it, even if we're not interested.
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Last_Child
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

Post It!
                "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• EbDawson
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Any Hooters?
                  "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• DaLeeRo
                    Roadie
                    • Mar 2005

I can tell you a story... hear it comes....

It was my thirteenth year on cold winter's day, as I walked through the enchanted forest, I heard the sound of horses and men at arms. I felt compelled to walk on and find the place of these sounds. And when the forest did clear I was standing on a hill. Before me the armies of the world, standing, waiting. I thought to myself, for whom or for they are waiting?
                    Suddenly a gust of wind came up from the north. There appeared a lone rider, holding a sword of steel. Then from the south came another, bearing a battle ax. From the east came a third, holding a spiked club. And finally, from the west, a rider who wielded a great hammer of war. With them came their soldiers of death, followed by an army of immortals. They were few in number, but the look in their eyes told all who beheld them that they would leave this day only in victory or death, and there was a great silence.....

My heart began to pound, storm clouds filled the sky with darkness. Rain came, and the four winds blew with such anger that I held fast to a tree. I watched the four riders raise their weapons into the air. Without warning, screaming their war cry they led the attack. Down to the battle they rode. They met the armies of the world with a mighty clash! I could feel the ground shake, the earth drank much blood that day! Each of the four, was unto himself, a whirlwind of doom!!!!!!!!

When the smoke did clear, many thousands were dead. There was much blood and gore. Their bodies lay broken and scattered across the battlefield, like brown leaves blown by the wind. And I saw the four ride together to the top of the hill. While below them the soldiers of death assembled. All those who would now swear allegiance to them.

And the four spoke the words of the Warriors Prayer:

GODS OF WAR I CALL YO. MY SWORD IS BY MY SIDE
                    I SEEK A LIFE OF HONOR, FREE FROM ALL FALSE PRIDE
                    I WILL CRACK THE WHIP WITH A BOLD MIGHTY HAIL.
                    COVER ME WITH DEATH IF I SHOULD EVER FAIL.
                    GLORY, MAJESTY, UNITY
                    HAIL, HAIL, HAIL

And as I stood and looked on, I heard the armies of the world hail them withouth end, and their voices of victory carried long and far throughout the land!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I'd love to read your stellar writings, Bob.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by EbDawson
                        Any Hooters?
                        Obviously...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

OK, then! Give me about a week or so to get it all transcribed onto word and I'll put it up here. I think you guys'll like it - it's mostly just funny, but there's some cool sex and violence too...and it pulls a bit at the heartstrings in places...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            OK, then! Give me about a week or so to get it all transcribed onto word and I'll put it up here. I think you guys'll like it - it's mostly just funny, but there's some cool sex and violence too...and it pulls a bit at the heartstrings in places...
                            Cheers bro! Can't wait! Thanks to Rikk, I remember your epic in the middle of nowhere... You wrote so well that I could picture everything. You should release your works! It's really worth it. Listen to us!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Well...I have actually had some minor publishing success in years back...I would love to write a full length novel, but I just don't have ideas...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...