PDA

View Full Version : IS Classic VH actually VALUABLE TO YOU? What would you do to actually MAKE this?

bobgnote
05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Problem is, when your CVH hair models get together over CVH-reunion, DAVE said he needs something unspecified that ED knows he has to provide, and ED says DLR ain't what he used to be, so Ed won't get up 25% of a group that was made only to market ripped guitar, WHILE HYPING ED AS NOT ONLY COMPOSER, BUT AS GUITAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, which he ain't.

Some of you guys have been waiting all your lives or 34 years, for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting for what will never happen because it cannot happen. You cannot spell 'DUCK' same as, 'HAIR MODEL.'

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it! DAVE has already been through, 'I know the LAW, friend.' He gets to think about it, more and more, including SEC regs.

ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back.

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

You cannot have CVH back, by punking at me OR at Howard Stern, OR by pissing DAVE off by putting him in a pit with ED the ORGAN-guy!

You losers might have the rock music you want, you just cannot have the CVH sound by putting DAVE the MC with ED VH the hairy organ guy. Making music takes RIFFS. CVH takes a guitarist named BOB, as does so much other rock you guys have been expecting stupidly to show up with fakers who have only some of the fake going on, they cannot cover the style given to them, and now, they need fresh blood.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topic why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

Those present had a good laugh, and the young lady transferred mid-year, when she was filled in on just how bad things were for US, in Berkeley CA, while I was there getting ripped off, unable to get the marching band fallout to do public performances of any kind. I obviously was too innovative for the deadheads, and too many rock players were just trash looking to sell fake powders amidst the music-beer scene. I had to get suburban and learn to play tennis, and find out the burbs also have a big fake scene, inlcuding the one around Ronnie Montrose, where all the dweebs from my old HS were hanging on, not anymore. One of 'em came over to my house and jammed up what instantly became Reach For the Sky, which demotivated him for drumming and for music as a profession.

Some CAL folks and others who are media-sensitive know who I am. Many of those are the people you watch play the sports on TV. You cannot hide me or the lack of good music, evident when I either slowed my production or quit playing. Time Warner and SONY-Bert are now to be undermined in the stock market, where before they were unlawfully inflated. Sports will have to incorporate concerts, or falter. Concerts are getting compressed around the 70s. You can't have what you don't pay me for, if you aren't Kutcher with the big staff of clowns. Even if all you have is doubt, you cannot ignore circumstances; ED has had a lot of chances to play well and failed.

All KINDS of passersby used to know I am where the good rock is, but nobody could keep up, except the over-producers, enabled to rippoff FOR NEARLY 34 YEARS.

Just because I was good at guitar was no reason to keep drawing the big, hard HEAT into a students' residence, but they let me do that, all through the 1970s. The RATT-rips should have kept you guys going for awhile. Remember, all that sound from their two or more instruments is to simulate what ONE GUITAR does for me. If you want more VH-1984 sound, you need to get your poodles off your media, including this site, and send money over HERE. You need actual guitar, not golf or ORGANS, for any of that rock stuff, especially CVH or any of the other sounds I can cook right up like Manny's planeloads.

The CVH sound is easier and more deliberate than a LOT of stuff a number of us occasional guitar wizards can all play. Some of mine turns up as the burnin' HW jr. riffs at early 90s Super Bowl sync, the very LAST time you saw HW Jr. hold a guitar on TV, or the Limp Bizkit runs unusual except for the Bizkit LIVE LP. Durst then did a bunch of tryouts to steal more riffs, but he needs what I do, not what tryouts do. This goes right to Stern, who has been good about putting strippers up instead of geekery re rock none of you can play and none of you know about, just because you can punk up this site about what you'd LIKE TO be able to geek about, with authoritay.

As for that rank in my caption, I suggest the moderators get some respect together, and write: 'For the money, ON THE MONEY.' I have more Semper Fi than this Army has seen. Want the US soldiers to like it in the front row? Better get in step with me and with what I write.

Keep calling me any kind of 'cocktard,' and it's going to take you some good blowjobs to get right with any kind of program, for YOU to get back CVH or anything like it. from ME, where it came from in the first place. On a not-bad guitar, all CVH takes is three minutes from me, drunk or sober. Wait FOREVER, for your organic hair-model ED to get any of that going. Hey, this site could serve, but do you want hair or ROCK MUSIC? Do you even know what you would do for MUSIC, not just some geeky fan-mail flounder-frenzy, like Matt's and Mod #'s?

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Hey...get to the point in one paragraph and I will give you a reply.

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
Hey...get to the point in one paragraph and I will give you a reply.

Right on, FatSammy!

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
I tried my best to read that but it made my head hurt.

It's hard to tell whether it has some kind of hidden code contained deep within or the product of a mental patient.

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:00 PM
I tried my best to read that but it made my head hurt.

It's hard to tell whether it has some kind of hidden code contained deep within or the product of a mental patient.

This dude needs to go to English class... I can't get past the 2nd sentence without fainting...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=512108

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 09:04 PM
LMAO

Sounds like he was trying to say Eddie and Limp Bizkit stole his licks and songs and he had to move to the suburbs with Ronnie Montrose?

That would suck...LOL

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
"If you guys could play rock like you choke chicken or choke on the BIG ones, we wouldn't have a web full of 30 years of geeky rockin' crap, re fakers' reunions. The guys like rock more than girls do, so this closet-VH site is like a load of fags wanting the Kids in the Hall to get back."

This guy is a moron... a moron with a giant-sized grammar problem...

rustoffa
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
ED is a golfing organ player, or there would still be a CVH, TODAY! Dave TV vids FROM THE 80s showed you a posture where Dave goofs about how he has a Stern-size, enzyte issue. Wouldn't have come up in a video, IF THAT DID NOT RELATE TO THE ENZYTE-EDDIE JUMP-TRICK, WHERE ED VH HAD STILL MORE GOOD GUITAR DUPE DAVE KNEW ABOUT, YET ED VH MARKETED THE FAKE AS ORGAN RIFFS, JUST LIKE THE WHO DID, LIKE GEILS DID WITH HARP, like Blacula, Bleakula, and Barfula did in re Average Funky Whiteboy riffs, knocking off one guitar with a bunch of horns.

That right there is WORTHY. Motherfucking shaking and baking can't into rant. Like blands in the sourglass, so are the ways of our wives. Put some crisco in the oven motherfuckers, this dude has a WOLF.

I cunt remember the last time neo sig-ourtney of this CALiber raced ocross my cathgoad-gay-terminal.

Like the bitches in GREASE said:

Tell me more-Tell me more.

SHA-NA-NA AT MAVERICKS!

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm not high. Do I need to get high before reading that? Seriously

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Some of you guys have been waiting all your lives or 34 years, for CVH to get happening, and you sure are stupid and still waiting for what will never happen because it cannot happen. You cannot spell 'DUCK' same as, 'HAIR MODEL.'

What part of Jim Carrey looks like my cousin Dave and stony buddy Jeff has long blonde hair don't you get? The dumber part? What part of Hanks and Scolari and Wendy Jo didn't you see, on grainy 80s TV?

What part of Stern might have to run a Jesus-Twins reunion didn't you Moderators to be Ridiculed see already? Is CVH valuable? So, GET SOME OF IT BEFORE ANOTHER 30 YEARS GO BY, and get eating me real nice over it!

Intriguingly, it'd take the Kids in the Hall to get the most turnstile out of a gay-by-name crowd, hair-rockers to get the queerest audience to ante up. Think all those GIRLS paid to be poodles with DAVE and Ed? Get CVH back together, and you might sell to girls who PAY to get in.

What part of What About BOB or Bob the sequel haven't you golfed through for the last 30 years? Bill Murray has to make movies about stuff I'd never imitate, even if they shot it up in Minnesota like they're Zimmy freaks into JAWS. If you music FANS were smart enough to play golf or any other sport, listen to BIRDS (feed 'em), you might be smart enough to figure you cannot have CVH by geeking ED VH into another scene which causes him to make excuses or offer DOUBLETALK. YOU CANNOT EVEN IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS HAVE MORE CVH SOUND, BY INVOLVING EDDIE VAN HALEN IN ITS MANUFACTURE. Spike on Buffy looks like Billy Idol for an artistic reason. Idol's guitarist is a better duper than ED, since the 1980s, it just takes him longer to popularize material up to where Bily Idol was, pre-crash. Crowds love duper Eddie way more than they should, since crowds and their geeks self-stroke to CVH in a bizarre, perpetual motion nuisance.

In 1979, I had just jammed up what the super-dupers would market as And the Cradle Will Rock and Everybody Wants Some, with whatever, by chugging two Molsens and getting my old Gibby amp to the rooftop of a students' residence, where many from the LA basin and Orange County came up to school. One nice young lady went to ED VH HS, and when a number of us were on topic why VH, Travers, Stones, Zep, James Gang, and loads of corporate creeps were turning up with what the other CAL students heard me play, she mantioned how she would go right up to Ed, security complications and all, and ask him what he was doing with all the CVH you guys jerk to.

This guy is on SERIOUS drugs... ?????

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 09:27 PM
It's interesting because it does make some sense in parts...in a very twisted abstract way.

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:30 PM
It's interesting because it does make some sense in parts...in a very twisted abstract way.

Umm... I don't know. I'll take your word on it, cuz everytime I try to read it, I pass out...

Big Fat Sammy
05-31-2005, 09:32 PM

Those songs were written in 77 I believe. Could be wrong...you may have written them on your Gibby!

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Those songs were written in 77 I believe. Could be wrong...you may have written them on your Gibby!

I got it, gnote had his head run over by a truck!! That's it...

bobgnote
05-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Dupesticks named dumbody can't cover it, the music went down like they sold it, when I played it. The 'songs' as they went in for VH or Aerosmith or any dupers went in music first, lyrics after, since they were taking the tunes and overproducing.

You are really a stupid ass on the high-road, Scott. You don't play at ALL, do you. Ticket prices got to stay high until the gig breaks because gits like you shove around or just stand there and smell.

Guitar players do come around and go around in NY, but you aren't one of those, and you can't beam up any CVH from my Melody Maker, suckwad Scott that got spat out.

Jurak
05-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Drop that glue right now, buster!
Go step off the balcony for some fresh air....... :rolleyes:

what proof have you to back up this preposterous tale of woe, pusnuts?

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 09:58 PM
You dupesticks can't cover it, the music went down when I played it. The 'songs' as they went in for VH or Aerosmith or any dupers went in music first, lyrics after, since they were taking the tunes and overproducing.

You are really a stupid ass on the high-road, Scott. You don't play at ALL, do you. Ticket prices got to stay high until the gig breaks because gits like you shove around or just stand there and smell.

Been playin for 31 years, gnote... you didn't know that I wrote "I'm the One"?? Yeah, I played that shit for bleak in the wrangler... but fly as I might have to drinking binge cokehead. Moose chili with rancid flopper juice...

I'm sorry bob... I just tried speaking your "language", and I felt my IQ drop... You're an illiterate douchebag.
By the way:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=510323

fryingdutchman
05-31-2005, 10:29 PM
At least he's consistent.

Every post is just as cryptic as the one before.

But...I'm sure he knows what he means. And so do the other voices in his head.

scottydabodi
05-31-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
At least he's consistent.

Every post is just as cryptic as the one before.

But...I'm sure he knows what he means. And so do the other voices in his head.

Heh heh heh!!

Terry
05-31-2005, 10:52 PM
Have no idea what the fuck that dude was trying to say........mmmmmm, English as a 5th language?

Think he was attempting to make a point about CVH being over-and-done with a long time ago, and how we're all a bunch of thirtysomething losers because many of us here want to see CVH reunite, or some such shit.

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Been playin for 31 years, gnote... you didn't know that I wrote "I'm the One"?? Yeah, I played that shit for bleak in the wrangler... but fly as I might have to drinking binge cokehead. Moose chili with rancid flopper juice...

I'm sorry bob... I just tried speaking your "language", and I felt my IQ drop... You're an illiterate douchebag.
By the way:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=510323

You wrote I'm The One at age 7 ???? WOW! :D :D :D

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Dupesticks named dumbody can't cover it, the music went down like they sold it, when I played it. The 'songs' as they went in for VH or Aerosmith or any dupers went in music first, lyrics after, since they were taking the tunes and overproducing.

I understand that....now give us a little more proof, ya know, for credibility and shit.

FasterPussycat
06-01-2005, 12:52 AM
I like this tread...bump

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Fartbags from NY can't do CVH, Smelway Scotty, and if YOU had any grammer you'd suck it hard in a schoolyard and probably swallow it and render it useless.

By NOW, you are starting to feel woozy, like a combination-critter I wouldn't try to be. I'm not at the class reunion YET, but I don't have to take crap from any right-upinthere rock poofters from Joisy or NY, who don't know anything and YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING, in traffic.

1. You can't get to CVH sound without me or a gizmo.
2. You arrogant NY punks SUCK halfway to Vegas,
3. And you STILL AIN'T good.
4. If CVH is so valuable, IT TAKES INPUT and maybe output from someone besides and completely off and away from NY dirtbags claiming douche by this cyber idiocy, which you abuse in trying to piss off Stern, who is MY age, not your age.
5. Stern has an IQ advantage over you, any IQ difference between us we don't sell to dirtbags like you on TV is insubstantial, and he has cyber reach I admire. Quit pissing both of us off. Then maybe Ron Reagan, Stern, Bobby from C, Coach, Fluties, maybe even media-frustrated DAVID LEE ROTH and others who know something can get media and enjoy the working environment you keep queering up, MATT the hot number and your pack of round-turd raiders from right coast that had better drive harder or give it to J Kidd AND LEAVE IT THERE.

When you gay male rock thugs do get around to feeding the birds, listen to the Marino echos, 'Warrior man can you feel . . .'

Hey, they got Baron now. And those old riffs were KNICKED. Now they are OFF, but they are ON THE SHELF. Got some faster, get some more, all the way to shitloads. OR, wait another thirty years, like the Warriors, predicted in the 1984 sci-fi hoop classic, Enemy Mine.

You NY jerks ain't SPIKE LEE or anything valuable, to me or to yourselves. Get your short, punk, raggedy white trash stuff out of the way of anything faster, or get pissed on for trying to pimp some RIPPED GUITAR MUSIC other punks stole and had a good time up your rabid NY fan-tushie with! IF you like the MUSIC, you got to step.

NOW, is CVH valuable? It'll take me about three fast minutes to pop up some MORE. This is not a drill.

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Ah, a LIVE one. You, Sammy. YOU want PROOF.

You might get that SOONER, if I get what I need. Then the sound YOU want, CVH or several others, goes down in minutes, NOT YEARS.

You understand whatsup, don't you. I get PAID, or Kutcher and his crew can watch me play tennis out here in the bergs like good fellows, or they can pay my club dues for the blues and see something rockin.

But the rock scene is much too GAY and it is staffed with kleptos and their favorite gay trash. WHEN that lot pays up, THEN it's safe for me to tune up a guitar that is kind of hot.

When THAT happens, YOU might get what you want AND what you need, BOTH. Not until someone pays and peanut and dirtbag galleries have retired to a distance from view. Dirtbags piss me off, and there won't be anything good or creative with any known d-bags talking 'GRAMMER' when I know the biz is staffed and infested with punky cock-biters into gay, organized crime agendas.

You don't get PROOF without passing that bottle to me, real easy. THEN I'd be stupid if I didn't get some MONEY, too, but I can bojangles a fretboard, or leave it alone.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Just spend one week's work, and come back to post your bull again...
Realize not everybody here has enough patience to read stuff that long. Even if it's smart.

Spend just a week's WORK, and do it again. I can lend you my pupils if ever you cannot find a job... You won't get more clever, but fatigue will take much crap off your head...

Carmine
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm very curious to know: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Who, me? :D

Carmine
06-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Who, me? :D

No Jer...LOL...this Bobgnote guy.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
No Jer...LOL...this Bobgnote guy.

I don't really get it either... We'd better not, I think, because if we did, that would mean we're on his wavelength!
Dozens of lines down each time he's asked a question seems odd...

Maybe we should take the same dope as his. :D

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 03:22 PM
You know what his posts remind me of?

Those Mad magazine fold-ins on the back page...he sounds like those before you fold the page.

vanzilla
06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
I think we just found our SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

This fucking guy makes Thorman look like Einstein.

Keep running your cock holster pal. We've got a special place reserved just for you.

vanzilla
06-01-2005, 03:53 PM
You know what his posts remind me of?

Those Mad magazine fold-ins on the back page...he sounds like those before you fold the page.

What's up Sammy?:)

How are the 4mints?

Still working on the video. Hope to have it done by Friday.

Dude, I want to check out your tunes - I'm guessing you're a blues act.

-oh I'm sorry - Am I fucking up this tread.;)

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
What's up Sammy?:)

How are the 4mints?

Still working on the video. Hope to have it done by Friday.

Dude, I want to check out your tunes - I'm guessing you're a blues act.

-oh I'm sorry - Am I fucking up this tread.;)

This thread was fucked from the first post! lol

Mints are doing fine... have 3 nights back to back starting Friday.

They do mostly covers...its a vocal group, they had a couple of minor hits in the early 70's like "Row My Boat" ...they are old school soul. Older cats in their mid-sixties. It's probably the craziest gig I've ever had, no rehearsals, and they pack em in everywhere.

Good luck on finishing the vid!

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 04:34 PM
The Mike MacDonald kid with Mo the Mom and the brother on there before Spears as a poof or as a brown delivery guy are like the Steve-O thing, Jack-o bait. Michael Jackson is the target of satire, even from his Beat It producer's show, AND he is the reason you don't get any music, Road Rules, Unplugged, all get on for lack of rock, by your favorite fake rockers, who are holding out on all of us.

MTV was EMPTY, as soon as it was on, since it relied on lots of DUPE, and its super duper, organist Eddie Van Halen, was putting up JUMP instead of guitar flash, yet he was still getting Git of the Year from flacks and his ridiculous fans.

The Steve-O thing just shows, get a Wee Man your own damn age, even if you can't get it on with someone your own size. Jacko can't do any more Number 1 hits even if he gets Matt-TV staff to blow him and call him Mr. Jackson. When you are smart, figure out some MAD TV.

Sorry Janet, any other tit-flash venue athletes looking to get us all in gayashell trouble, and planet punk-rock. I AM FOR REAL. When do you get that so we can play together, sometime in the next generation? Don't try to make rock hits without me, just to stroke the fakers hanging on to the corporate promotion advantage, without seeing to compositions. You fans who think you're hot for not playing yet pretending you know something or someone, get some Green Day.

Do some vids. The Blinkies first hit had a reverse neg of my dad's dental x-rays. Their current is a snake-squeeze joke, suggesting Jeff Corwin, the Animal Planet guy. Get happening, suckers, or be fast. Turn around, and your faves will have turned on you. Fast as can be, PC 182. You NY dipschtanks can read that as any overt act toward actualizing an unlawful object, in your codes. I know some law, FRIENDS. I can make it into art or whatever, gear or no gear.

But first, some nice MONEY or reasonable opportunities toward this.

vanzilla
06-01-2005, 04:41 PM
The Mike MacDonald kid with Mo the Mom and the brother on there before Spears as a poof or as a brown delivery guy are like the Steve-O thing, Jack-o bait. Michael Jackson is the target of satire, even from his Beat It producer's show, AND he is the reason you don't get any music, Road Rules, Unplugged, all get on for lack of rock, by your favorite fake rockers, who are holding out on all of us.

MTV was EMPTY, as soon as it was on, since it relied on lots of DUPE, and its super duper, organist Eddie Van Halen, was putting up JUMP instead of guitar flash, yet he was still getting Git of the Year from flacks and his ridiculous fans.

The Steve-O thing just shows, get a Wee Man your own damn age, even if you can't get it on with someone your own size. Jacko can't do any more Number 1 hits even if he gets Matt-TV staff to blow him and call him Mr. Jackson. When

Sorry Janet and planet punk-rock. I AM FOR REAL. When do you get that so we can play together, sometime in the next generation? Don't try to make rock hits without me, just to stroke the fakers hanging on to the corporate promotion advantage, without seeing to compositions.

You are a rambling fuck with delusions of grandeur that will fucking regret ever logging on here. Keep it up fucker. You will have carpal tunnel trying to outrun the PEN.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
You are a rambling fuck with delusions of grandeur that will fucking regret ever logging on here. Keep it up fucker. You will have carpal tunnel trying to outrun the PEN.

I rarely am, but this time I'll be there fighting. BobgnoMe will regret the day when he logged in here, anyway.

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Vanilla. What do you think YOU can produce?

Van Winkle has a story re my playing. Van Halen has a story re my playing. BOTH are waiting in line to play games on TV, rather than get back on top with real music. YOU are a dish of dipshit, flavored.

Suck it nicer, stranger.

Meanwhile, I don't have anything to lose, in the time it will take corporate gits to splash down the concert scene, having taken it down by degrees from widespread stadium shows in the 1970s, to the occasional arena and stadium gigs, and bad or non-existent club scenes, everywhere. You stupid white trash are what I expected, and one of 'em says I will regret something! I won't be here forever, ass.
I haven't got the time. But right before summer concerts, now hear this. Your coprorate geeks are fake, and you blog-fools are tools.

Let me tell you, I never should have played good axe, and let it end up corporate, where the street and suburban trash wind down their advantages, already squandered by trying to extend Jim Crow to everyone, so we're all like wetbacks trying to swim in a rising, stank tide of Uncle Scam's devise. You VH troller-trash can't play, and you cannot have anymore CVH, and your lineup cards are gayaschristmas.

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 04:52 PM

I agree with the MTV bit...BUT why should EVH NOT git Git Of The Year, because he played ORGAN on an MTV song? Come on now!

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 04:59 PM
I can't even read beyond 2 sentences of anything this idiot says. His grammar skills are beyond fucked...I'm sure he thinks he's intelligent and thought-provocative, but I'm about ready to start posting porn after everything he writes...which, of course, wouldn't be a necessarily bad thing...

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Are you a guitar player, Sam? Into ORGANS? Is it rock or church, here, that we all want? You are NOT a guitar player, are you. OR a drummer. IF you have a GOOD or a GREAT guitarist, and a good or great drummer, what do you need a damn organ for? It is percussion that does a melody transition game, that does not fit unless the guitarist is WEAK. You are a fan of weak guitarists, trying to talk strong. You don't make good production sense, do you.

Don't step on the grass if you don't know how to roll that lawn right. Save your damn Guano, Bob from wherever. YOU aren't a player, either. Your fanny traffic leads straight to hell in less than several years. The concert scene will take hard hits by competing in a declining revenue scenario, with rising prices. See you at the ballgame, you disrespectful punks with NO ROCK TO PLAY, but you spend years, geeking about it. So you found a player at your fanny site. And you think YOU want to go spend more than $20 at a concert.

My goodness, aren't you GUYS here a pack of gay-know-nothings! As soon as Faster posts, she gets hissed at by the poof mod. YOu don't think I'd actually spend the rest of my life at the gay diamond mines, eh! I'd move to Canada, first, get back into hockey.

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Are you a guitar player, Sam? Into ORGANS? Is it rock or church, here, that we all want? You are NOT a guitar player, are you. OR a drummer. IF you have a GOOD or a GREAT guitarist, and a good or great drummer, what do you need a damn organ for? It is percussion that does a melody transition game, that does not fit unless the guitarist is WEAK. You are a fan of weak guitarists, trying to talk strong. You don't make good production sense, do you.

Don't step on the grass if you don't know how to roll that lawn right.

What?

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 05:08 PM

Van Winkle has a story re my playing. Van Halen has a story re my playing. BOTH are waiting in line to play games on TV, rather than get back on top with real music. YOU are a dish of dipshit, flavored.

Suck it nicer, stranger.

Meanwhile, I don't have anything to lose, in the time it will take corporate gits to splash down the concert scene, having taken it down by degrees from widespread stadium shows in the 1970s, to the occasional arena and stadium gigs, and bad or non-existent club scenes, everywhere. You stupid white trash are what I expected, and one of 'em says I will regret something! I won't be here forever, ass.
I haven't got the time. But right before summer concerts, now hear this. Your coprorate geeks are fake, and you blog-fools are tools.

Let me tell you, I never should have played good axe, and let it end up corporate, where the street and suburban trash wind down their advantages, already squandered by trying to extend Jim Crow to everyone, so we're all like wetbacks trying to swim in a rising, stank tide of Uncle Scam's devise. You VH troller-trash can't play, and you cannot have anymore CVH, and your lineup cards are gayaschristmas.

"Ass"? You little pussy hungry for attention, do you believe you're the first one in your kind? Really? :rolleyes:
You only break one record: that of the most abject morgue that must have soiled this board.
Your idiocy is that of the average cunt who will piss us off every now and then.

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm amazed anybody can actually translate that bullshit...I think he's saying he's responsible for rock music since the 70s and that he wrote all of the greatest guitar riffs since then, but these days he can't get work or something...I don't know...

bobgnote
06-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Anytime one of you thinks he or she is a player, PUT IT UP! Haven't seen many MALES with a reasonable, cooperative self-assertion, just a bunch of geeks into corporate toad-media. It's a miracle you have any females into this, ever, at all. If I could NOT play, if I were NOT what I say I am, I sure would not get up here, even once.

This board just shows most of you fans are twats, without the advantage of having a working pussy to employ, for us to enjoy.

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Anytime one of you thinks he or she is a player, PUT IT UP! Haven't seen many MALES with a reasonable, cooperative self-assertion, just a bunch of geeks into corporate toad-media. It's a miracle you have any females into this, ever, at all. If I could NOT play, if I were NOT what I say I am, I sure would not get up here, even once.

This board just shows most of you fans are twats, without the advantage of having a working pussy to employ, for us to enjoy.

So what you're saying is that you're a brilliant guitarist who's been responsible for 90% of all the great rock riffs of the late 70s and into the 80s, maybe into the 90s - and yet, you're unemployed currently. Oh, and you wrote all of Edwards material for him. We, not believing you, and usually unable to understand anything you type because it's so full of abstract and irrelevant rhetoric and analogies, piss you off. Do I have this right - YES OR NO? A one word answer will suffice JUST NICELY. Thank you.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM

OK. "One hit of crack"... This thread is partly loaded. No thanks.

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 05:27 PM

Yes I am a guitar player.

Most organs do suck in alot of Rock, yes.

Rock evolved from the church, so organs are ALLOWED in Rock.

In the case of CVH you need an organ for a fresh approach, some new ideas....to try something different, to see what happens.

SRV had an organ...is he a week player too?

bueno bob
06-01-2005, 05:30 PM
This little one isn't worth the effort. Let me get you something.

vanzilla
06-01-2005, 05:45 PM

Suck it nicer, stranger.

Yo shit stain - how about knocking the fucking ego down a couple of knotches?

If you think your shit is so important that each post reads like the Declaration of IndePENdence - you're sadly mistaken.

No one is jacking off to your ramblings but yourself.

I'll be waiting for your 25 paragraph response.

Fuckstick.

Big Fat Sammy
06-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
This little one isn't worth the effort. Let me get you something.

I'm gonna make him work, 'cause it can't be easy coming up with the shit he's sayin' LOL

What ya got for me bob?

Nickdfresh
06-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Problem is, when your blah blah blah blah *crickets churping* blah fuckity blah....

Thanks for the Manifesto TED. So you e-mail your bombs or what now? Oh, I see you're posting them here. Alright then, carry on!
http://www.nndb.com/people/402/000024330/ted-kaczynski-sized.jpg

thome
06-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Charlie got break area privileges again,methinks.
you cheeky noty.Now grab your blanky and go sit down.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Can somebody summerise what he is saying, please?

Is he a sheep?

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Can somebody summerise what he is saying, please?

Is he a sheep?

I've asked myself that too. :D

Maybe a sheep in disguise? A sheep in wolves clothing? The unibomber?

Maybe he IS EVH, sitting at the computer all fucked up, jealous of Dave, and regretting the fact that he started playing with his organ! :D

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Yeah, you guys are not all moving out to California.

In FACT, you and your frigate get to sail away from me, or vice versa, soon enough, or you are getting in line to spend money on someone, maybe me, maybe not, and I'll come back when I get paid or maybe the French morons have learned to feed enough birds to learn to talk American or send Corinne or Amelie or somebody back over here with the nice mouth. Know why the French say: 'Amis,' re Americans? Because so many of you are not-very-friendly, incompetent at everything important or valuable. You are M.R.s, American Idiots, for Billy Joe Klepto to get a Grammy over, born in the USA, which should have been aborted, and the clever remark from 'friend' to STANK RETARD is a tongue-slip away, for speakers of French, to any of many American Idiots.

Actually, this site may be full of Cancer-Stick Ed's VH-trollers into ED's BIG ORGAN and its door-opening subject matter into useless rock fans' favorite issue, PENIS ENVY, which is not a good experience on its face, but the forum tacitly lets us write the way I actually speak, and the MC underlying this site's theme could make me a LOT of money by letting me blow ALL OF YOU OFF or up, whenever, if some of that involves the guitar I can play, even though I DO NOT PRACTICE MUCH, to avoid being copied by your hair idols or YOU and Gavin deGraw or some other senseless corporate kiddie exercise. The prospect of tying up what I might do for my day keeps me interested AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CONCERT SEASON, despite hardly any chicks on this site OR at concerts.

SO much money is to be made, by what for me is mere minutes not even frying something. Hey, we agree, CVH is good. I make the stuff. YOU don't, and neither does Ed VH, and this is going to his site and others, when I have time.

rustoffa
06-03-2005, 07:34 PM

In FACT, you and your frigate get to sail away from me, or vice versa, soon enough, or you are getting in line to spend money on someone, maybe me, maybe not, and I'll come back when I get paid or maybe the French morons have learned to feed enough birds to learn to talk American or send Corinne or Amelie or somebody back over here with the nice mouth. Know why the French say: 'Amis,' re Americans? Because so many of you are not-very-friendly, incompetent at everything important or valuable. You are M.R.s, American Idiots, for Billy Joe Klepto to get a Grammy over, born in the USA, which should have been aborted, and the clever remark from 'friend' to STANK RETARD is a tongue-slip away, for speakers of French, to any of many American Idiots.

Actually, this site may be full of Cancer-Stick Ed's VH-trollers into ED's BIG ORGAN and its door-opening subject matter into useless rock fans' favorite issue, PENIS ENVY, which is not a good experience on its face, but the forum tacitly lets us write the way I actually speak, and the MC underlying this site's theme could make me a LOT of money by letting me blow ALL OF YOU OFF or up, whenever, if some of that involves the guitar I can play, even though I DO NOT PRACTICE MUCH, to avoid being copied by your hair idols or YOU and Gavin deGraw or some other senseless corporate kiddie exercise. The prospect of tying up what I might do for my day keeps me interested AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CONCERT SEASON, despite hardly any chicks on this site OR at concerts.

SO much money is to be made, by what for me is mere minutes not even frying something. Hey, we agree, CVH is good. I make the stuff. YOU don't, and neither does Ed VH, and this is going to his site and others, when I have time.

Don't forget the little people bro!

Us I mean, not the midgets!

Dave's PA Rental
06-03-2005, 08:55 PM
bobgnote: This is the best thread this board has seen in quite some time...very wabi-sabi...I want more...

superdave
06-03-2005, 09:02 PM
one of the more nonsensical threads I have seen in awhile

Shaun Ponsonby
06-04-2005, 08:58 AM

Where did THAT come from?

Figs
06-04-2005, 09:12 AM
maybe bobgnote is really drunk eddie....

bobgnote
06-04-2005, 06:20 PM
First, you guys didn't feed birds like I told you to. The old-flame readers get around to this or get crapped on and smarten up, is that what happened to Matt and his lot?

You guys cannot have CVH unless I play it first. You don't get the New Halen unless I play it first! IF DLR is smart enough to cover the issues I raise on HIS SITE, YOU get CVH AND new Halen in the same camp as YOUR BITCHIN IDOL, DAVE.

THEN, Dave gets first refusal on any RATT-like or Hagar-like material, tells ED to blow it out his butt back to Holland in whatever submarine he ain't got anymore, and then, we can listen to sides.

OR, since you fans really, really are ignorant and you know what that does in traffic, I will ease over to the VH and other sites, since I am already posted well, here and at Shidoobee doug Stones site. Leaving anything at all with the lists or at stores OWNED or tainted BY ED really isn't what will put CVH back on the market and off the shelf YOU DUMBASS FANS KEEP IT ON, by your stupid anti-consumer preferences.

You cannot have what ED stole, what he cannot make, and that is EITHER CVH or New Halen, so crikey, you fannies are stupid to not know that after so many years of Ed's failure to provide except by sync, the dupe that he claims by FRAUD. New Halen is SYNC. If you compare it to his other shows, it is way up in play, not what he can maintain, and the only way for him to ease out of the recent controversy of lousy concerts at $1.5 per, is for Ed VH to PAY UP, +.

Of course, if ROTH does that, you see these entries disappear, ROTH starts to rock, and he cuts off the possible use by Van Hagar of what they all used, either together or separately, and DAVE dodges. You guys need to know that somebody REALLY COULD make CVH, today.

I am that somebody. Calling me 'groupie' up there is kinda cute. I am infantry material. SARGE is more like what goes after my handle. The way I should look is kinda like that FasterPussythang paste-up, from the neck DOWN, hey, where most of the work is within range, and I'd like a rider to wear, so the persons of interest know I'm straight and ready to go like I oughta be. Go ahead and talk to the woman, then. I sure don't need you dumb guys around on a work day.

It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop.

Fairwrning
06-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm not high. Do I need to get high before reading that? Seriously

lmao..might as well try...

Jérôme Frenchise
06-04-2005, 09:22 PM
It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop.

You need to fuck off, stupid.

bobgnote
06-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Hi, French sack of crap. See that OPEN that was just on your viz?

I play pick-up t-ball out in California. Even if you are a real good Euroslut trying to talk Europuto, you aren't Van Damme, and YOU need to fuck right off.

I have a small bird for you, for as long as that takes for you to learn that rock music is not for ANY of you froggie sucks to rule, so have another, and another, and another. As for you and your tennis, you suck dust off donkey nuts, and you are too illiterate to watch our TV or your froggie frigate TV and get any information. Your TV is mixed, so's ours, your tennis is mixed, I bet I'd kick your nads right up to Schweiz, so shutup.

bobgnote
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
See that MAVS scene you have?

Sure would be nice if all you fans were smart like Coach Johnson, now the player-coach, that is, he is the HC who could take the ball down the court in an emergency, like Don, Isaiah, Lenny, before him.

FEED THE BIRDS. Even if you are stupid and from France, with head up your butt and frozen out of lots of the modern action, waiting to get chisled out of your glacier or stink your way out, whichever comes first. IF you feed the birds, even your stupidity will be no defense to knowing some truth, then some more.

Damn, can't give any of the morons on this board the ball, and they do a LOT of damn dribbling.

Matt White
06-06-2005, 04:03 PM
***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNSEMENT***

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON "BROWN ACID"

ANY QUESTIONS???

Don't forget to close the gatet to the garden when you leave.
Mr. Rodgers has been strolling by after the bar & we don't want to talk politiccs with him today.

bobgnote
06-06-2005, 04:08 PM
THE Pistons. At the PALACE, and you know what color the hills are.

SO EAT ME, doofuses.

So what's YOUR sorry MI excuse for being a suck who can't shoot?

Jérôme Frenchise
06-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I play pick-up t-ball out in California. Even if you are a real good Euroslut trying to talk Europuto, you aren't Van Damme, and YOU need to fuck right off.

I have a small bird for you, for as long as that takes for you to learn that rock music is not for ANY of you froggie sucks to rule, so have another, and another, and another. As for you and your tennis, you suck dust off donkey nuts, and you are too illiterate to watch our TV or your froggie frigate TV and get any information. Your TV is mixed, so's ours, your tennis is mixed, I bet I'd kick your nads right up to Schweiz, so shutup.

Here is the LAST speck of shit. Who's that zero? Did he pass any exam in his cunt's life to write in that TV programme mag "style"? That cretin can make definitive statements on the 62 million inhabitants of a country... That's what all cretins have in common, among other defects.
And he (?) is wasting his time mentioning my balls. He sure is a fag, in addition... But he'd better go back outside play beginner tennis with his little boyfriends.

I suggest leaving that little bitch die in this stinking thread.

bobgnote
06-06-2005, 05:26 PM
TENNIS, struggling little froggie, is not what I would play if I didn't have to. I play the martial team sports. I play tennis, AND the others, not really into the fu, but no, and I repeat NOT ONE tennispunk can really get his hard act past me. YOU don't have what that takes, dirtbag.

And, that means if you turned out for a real football tryout and TALKED, you'd need a mouth backed up by an account for more than the flunky-franks you try to spend over here. By now, you know you are to be crapped on. I play singles, baseball, football (US), hoops, lots of stuff, and know what, you sure are a faggot, writing about it all the way from France.

And froggie might like some CVH or New Halen? You act like Depeche Hoppy, trying to get run-over crossing court where the train-tracks run.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-06-2005, 05:39 PM
How cunny... I underlined the fact that you MUST be a fag, and you can't find a better riposte than that? I expected your answer to be idiotic once again, though. I'd rather leave you here on your own, that is in the insane dung that you endlessly excrete from your spongiform brain.

bobgnote
06-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Froggie, what?! OK, you get a job. I approve. French rock being what it always was, you need Baby Spice to bring it. I mean it. She's better fun than you and your organ players, and you guys are butt-travelers.

Anybody wants CVH or New Halen, you get to work it on, for a few months, and see what the results are. It'll take a LOT to get the faking masters of French Jerry here to cop some new stuff.

Yaaaahhhh! You miss your partner in French butt-fit comics, eh?

Jerry has a gay fetish he wants to project. Jerry, you can't tune a guitar, and don't try to tune a fish without it dropping on you.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Don't believe your stupidity can be concealed behind a new dumb name, PETE-iful sucker. Now, and I wonder why I didn't do so way before, but I'm just going to put you on my ignore list, nitwit. With four or five other main defectives... From now on, your spongiform "thoughts" will be talking to the wind.

bobgnote
06-07-2005, 11:08 PM
You SUCK, Froggie!

scottydabodi
06-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Froggie, what?! OK, you get a job. I approve. French rock being what it always was, you need Baby Spice to bring it. I mean it. She's better fun than you and your organ players, and you guys are butt-travelers.

Anybody wants CVH or New Halen, you get to work it on, for a few months, and see what the results are. It'll take a LOT to get the faking masters of French Jerry here to cop some new stuff.

Yaaaahhhh! You miss your partner in French butt-fit comics, eh?

Jerry has a gay fetish he wants to project. Jerry, you can't tune a guitar, and don't try to tune a fish without it dropping on you.

Uh.... Huh??
I have a message for you from Arnie:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=494096

scottydabodi
06-07-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm wondering how GNote can actually operate a computer!! Sheeesh!!

zeronumber
06-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately, I can somewhat understand this(I deal with moronic people and retarded dialects on a daily basis), I'll try to translate.

First, you guys didn't feed birds like I told you to. The old-flame readers get around to this or get crapped on and smarten up, is that what happened to Matt and his lot?

I think by "feeding the birds" he means fueling the CVH reunion, the 'old-flame' readers, are probably the peeps who flame sam non stop. He suggest that those who didn't get around to this, need to get with it, and asks if that's what happened to matt(either matt 23, or matt white, Idk).

You guys cannot have CVH unless I play it first. You don't get the New Halen unless I play it first! IF DLR is smart enough to cover the issues I raise on HIS SITE, YOU get CVH AND new Halen in the same camp as YOUR BITCHIN IDOL, DAVE.

Saying if Dave follows the advice of his fans, we'd get CVH and new songs from Dave in VH.

THEN, Dave gets first refusal on any RATT-like or Hagar-like material, tells ED to blow it out his butt back to Holland in whatever submarine he ain't got anymore, and then, we can listen to sides.

He's saying Ed get's pushed by dave because dave doesn't like what ed has to offer, thus conflict insues, it's good to bring out the best in both, but, it ofends Ed, so you got to see the fued from both sides.

OR, since you fans really, really are ignorant and you know what that does in traffic, I will ease over to the VH and other sites, since I am already posted well, here and at Shidoobee doug Stones site. Leaving anything at all with the lists or at stores OWNED or tainted BY ED really isn't what will put CVH back on the market and off the shelf YOU DUMBASS FANS KEEP IT ON, by your stupid anti-consumer preferences.

He's saying you guys who just bitch about CVH not being together, and not buying classic cd's is what's really preventing another CVH reunion. And he's saying he wants to go to other sites because he doesn't like it here.

You cannot have what ED stole, what he cannot make, and that is EITHER CVH or New Halen, so crikey, you fannies are stupid to not know that after so many years of Ed's failure to provide except by sync, the dupe that he claims by FRAUD. New Halen is SYNC. If you compare it to his other shows, it is way up in play, not what he can maintain, and the only way for him to ease out of the recent controversy of lousy concerts at $1.5 per, is for Ed VH to PAY UP, +.

Saying something that you can't take away from CVH, and that Van hagar lost money, and the only way for ed to ease the contraversy is to pay out of his pockets to make up for the failed tour. Says that you guys don't like CVH, VH3, or Van hagar, so everybody is stupid.

Of course, if ROTH does that, you see these entries disappear, ROTH starts to rock, and he cuts off the possible use by Van Hagar of what they all used, either together or separately, and DAVE dodges. You guys need to know that somebody REALLY COULD make CVH, today.

He's saying CVH could get back together and play Van hagar, and you'd guys would probably think a Van Hagar song was cool if it was sung by Dave.

I am that somebody. Calling me 'groupie' up there is kinda cute. I am infantry material. SARGE is more like what goes after my handle. The way I should look is kinda like that FasterPussythang paste-up, from the neck DOWN, hey, where most of the work is within range, and I'd like a rider to wear, so the persons of interest know I'm straight and ready to go like I oughta be. Go ahead and talk to the woman, then. I sure don't need you dumb guys around on a work day.

Basically, talking some shit about sarge and faster pussy cat.

It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop. [/B]

I think he's talking about foreplay, and how it's eaiser just to fuck somebody, and suggests that we smoke some weed with him.

zeronumber
06-08-2005, 12:09 AM
You know, most of his comments is just talking shit. Mostly saying we care too much about dave and cvH, then we do women or anything else, hence why he thinks this place is gay, and everybody around him to him is a bunch of master baters...idk...
That's what I'm getting from his first few posts anyway.

Most of his comments look like ab libs with bumper sticker slogans.

ASDF125250
06-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Zero, how high did you need to be to figure that shit out!
Bobgnote, how did your handler let you access a computer? I hope you still have your helmate on, obviously running head first into walls without protection hasn't helped one bit has it?

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber
You know, most of his comments look like ab libs with bumper sticker slogans.

The "Boot Bob" Krystal bumper sticker campaign?

Dude, you're a fucking genius.