PDA

View Full Version : Nixon or Clinton

4moreyears
06-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Both Presidents had scandal running through eachs respected term. Which ones legacy will be tarnished the most?

I feel they both were just as corrupt. Clinton did nothing too wrong he was just a scumbag, and lied about it his affair. Nixon knew nothing about the Watergate break in. He was just trying to protect his guys, which lead to his downfall.

Guitar Shark
06-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Man, that was a clueless post.

Warham
06-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Clinton's the worst in the last twenty years.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Clinton's the worst in the last twenty years.

Because he got a hummer, and you didnt?:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Man, that was a clueless post.

Man, that was an understatement:D

FORD
06-01-2005, 05:01 PM
The biggest criminals are the BCE. Nixon was just one of their fall guys.

Nickdfresh
06-01-2005, 05:42 PM
What did CLINTON do? start a big, useless guerilla war in the wrong country or something?:rolleyes:

superdave
06-01-2005, 05:44 PM
hmmm..Nixon or Clinton...Clinton wins

BigBadBrian
06-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What did CLINTON do? start a big, useless guerilla war in the wrong country or something?:rolleyes:

No. Clinton had the opportunity to whiff Osama bin Laden several times and balked. :mad: :mad: :mad:

FORD
06-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No. Clinton had the opportunity to whiff Osama bin Laden several times and balked. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Clinton came closer to killing Bin Laden than the BCE ever did. Airstrikes hit an Al Qaeda camp where Osama had been only hours before.

Warham
06-01-2005, 06:03 PM
LOL. Hours before.

Whew, that was close!

I'm sure Bill was really concerned about Osama when he had Monica under his desk.

Nickdfresh
06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
LOL. Hours before.

Whew, that was close!

I'm sure Bill was really concerned about Osama when he had Monica under his desk.

Yeah, so much though that he ordered him to be killed three times! How many meetings did BUSH have on terrorism (0), how many times did BUSH tell the CIA or the military to go after BIN LADEN? (0) Maybe BUSH should have gotten off his ass at the vacation ranch and CAMP DAVID, and payed a little closer attention!

LoungeMachine
06-01-2005, 06:50 PM

Wanted Dead or Alive........

We're gonna smoke him out........

ya know, I really don't think much about him anymore,

3-1/2 years later...........chirp chirp

Nickdfresh
06-01-2005, 07:02 PM

BULLSHIT! He ordered a cruise missile strike, sent CIA aided Pakistani mercenaries, and bombed his HQ only hours after he left. TENET deserves some blame, they really all do, but at least CLINTON owned up to it!

LoungeMachine
06-01-2005, 07:14 PM
BULLSHIT! He ordered a cruise missile strike, sent CIA aided Pakistani mercenaries, and bombed his HQ only hours after he left. TENET deserves some blame, they really all do, but at least CLINTON owned up to it!

I LOVE how 9/11 happens, as well as N. Korea and Iran acquire nukes ALL on the Shrub's watch, yet...........

IT'S STILL BILL'S FAULT:rolleyes:

pathetic

Warham
06-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, so much though that he ordered him to be killed three times! How many meetings did BUSH have on terrorism (0), how many times did BUSH tell the CIA or the military to go after BIN LADEN? (0) Maybe BUSH should have gotten off his ass at the vacation ranch and CAMP DAVID, and payed a little closer attention!

Three times? I guess the administration's incompetance knew no bounds.

Warham
06-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I LOVE how 9/11 happens, as well as N. Korea and Iran acquire nukes ALL on the Shrub's watch, yet...........

pathetic

Yeah, it only takes a few weeks to scrounge up some nuclear weapons.

:rolleyes:

What do you think the North Koreans were doing when Bill was over there trying to be pals?

FORD
06-01-2005, 08:21 PM

What do you think the North Koreans were doing when Bill was over there trying to be pals?

They were buying nukes from Rummy. (http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/05/09/1052280441337.html?oneclick=true)

Warham
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
So it was the Clinton administration's fault!

blueturk
06-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Clinton lied about a blow job. Bush lied about reasons to start a fucking war. Which is worse?

"I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." —George W. Bush, as quoted in Bob Woodward's "Bush at War"

Warham
06-01-2005, 09:53 PM
“We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st century. They feed on the free flow of information and technology. They actually take advantage of the freer movement of people, information and ideas. And they will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen.

There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein’s Iraq. His regime threatens the safety of his people, the stability of his region and the security of all the rest of us. I want the American people to understand first the past how did this crisis come about? And I want them to understand what we must do to protect the national interest, and indeed the interest of all freedom-loving people in the world.

Remember, as a condition of the cease-fire after the Gulf War, the United Nations demanded not the United States the United Nations demanded, and Saddam Hussein agreed to declare within 15 days this is way back in 1991 within 15 days his nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them, to make a total declaration. That’s what he promised to do.

The United Nations set up a special commission of highly trained international experts called UNSCOM, to make sure that Iraq made good on that commitment. We had every good reason to insist that Iraq disarm. Saddam had built up a terrible arsenal, and he had used it not once, but many times, in a decade-long war with Iran, he used chemical weapons, against combatants, against civilians, against a foreign adversary, and even against his own people.

And during the Gulf War, Saddam launched Scuds against Saudi Arabia, Israel and Bahrain. Now, instead of playing by the very rules he agreed to at the end of the Gulf War, Saddam has spent the better part of the past decade trying to cheat on this solemn commitment. Consider just some of the facts: Iraq repeatedly made false declarations about the weapons that it had left in its possession after the Gulf War. When UNSCOM would then uncover evidence that gave lie to those declarations, Iraq would simply amend the reports.

For example, Iraq revised its nuclear declarations four times within just 14 months and it has submitted six different biological warfare declarations, each of which has been rejected by UNSCOM. In 1995, Hussein Kamal, Saddam’s son-in-law, and the chief organizer of Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program, defected to Jordan. He revealed that Iraq was continuing to conceal weapons and missiles and the capacity to build many more.

Then and only then did Iraq admit to developing numbers of weapons in significant quantities and weapon stocks. Previously, it had vehemently denied the very thing it just simply admitted once Saddam Hussein’s son-in-law defected to Jordan and told the truth. Now listen to this, what did it admit? It admitted, among other things, an offensive biological warfare capability notably 5,000 gallons of botulinum, which causes botulism; 2,000 gallons of anthrax; 25 biological-filled Scud warheads; and 157 aerial bombs.”

“And some day, some way, I guarantee you, he’ll use the arsenal. And I think every one of you who’s really worked on this for any length of time believes that, too.”

If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program. We want to seriously reduce his capacity to threaten his neighbors. I am quite confident, from the briefing I have just received from our military leaders, that we can achieve the objective and secure our vital strategic interests. Let me be clear: A military operation cannot destroy all the weapons of mass destruction capacity. But it can and will leave him significantly worse off than he is now in terms of the ability to threaten the world with these weapons or to attack his neighbors.”

“Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

Warham
06-01-2005, 09:56 PM
“The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government – a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people.”

jojo2371
06-01-2005, 09:58 PM

pathetic

actually Iran has been seeking and developing nukess for about 12 yrs and as for North Korea they got their start from Clintons sale of nuke technology to them ,which he was warned against by the state dept. and the DOD ,but he did it anyway cuz the North Koreans promised it was only gonna be used for civilian energy,even Albright owned up to what a mistake that was on Meet the Press .... as for Nixon and Clinton , both will always be remembered for Watergate and Lewinsky ,but i will give tricky dick the nod for having the decency to resign and say enough is enough ,were as bubba got caught in a lie and decided his best course of action would be to lie his way out of it

BigBadBrian
06-01-2005, 10:43 PM
I LOVE how 9/11 happens

Let me see....

8 years vs 8 months..... Yeah, it's Clinton's fault. ;)

as well as N. Korea

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/7658.jpg

and Iran acquire nukes ALL on the Shrub's watch, yet...........

pathetic

Iran hasn't actually acquired nukes yet, according to your beloved UN. Go try again....harder.

:gulp:

4moreyears
06-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Man, that was an understatement:D

For such a clueless post you seem to be spending some time on this thread.

FORD
06-02-2005, 12:11 AM
“We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st century. They feed on the free flow of information and technology. They actually take advantage of the freer movement of people, information and ideas. We simply cannot allow that to happen. "

Can anybody deny the blatant FASCISM in that statement??

Nickdfresh
06-02-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by jojo2371
actually Iran has been seeking and developing nukess for about 12 yrs and as for North Korea they got their start from Clintons sale of nuke technology to them ,which he was warned against by the state dept. and the DOD ,but he did it anyway cuz the North Koreans promised it was only gonna be used for civilian energy,even Albright owned up to what a mistake that was on Meet the Press .... as for Nixon and Clinton , both will always be remembered for Watergate and Lewinsky ,but i will give tricky dick the nod for having the decency to resign and say enough is enough ,were as bubba got caught in a lie and decided his best course of action would be to lie his way out of it

Oh how brilliant! KEN STARR spends billions investigating all of these alleged abuses by the CLINTONs and comes up that BILL cheated on his wife, which was the right-wing square one during his first campaign! Hillary is correct (about the "Vast Right-Wing conspiracy), she's not my favorite of people, but during those years I was sickened that every possible allegation put forth by some right-wing group trying to subvert the will of the people by other-than-electoral means, no matter how ridiculous, was investigated by these assholes like STARR. That's what made me "a Liberal." These right-wing, so-called Christian movements are fundamentally anti-democratic. And they are trying to fundamentally reinvent the gov't by revising history and our secular heritage!

Nixon was trying to use the fucking CIA to block the FBI's investigations into the Watergate "money-trail." That's why "DEEP THROAT" did what he did.

NIXON did a lot more than to just authorize the break of DNC Nat'l HQ, he was allowing his paranoia to wreck democracy and the rule of law. A far cry from a fucking intern-administered blowjob. And NIXON only resigned after he knew he was going to jail.

Again, what's illegal about getting your cock sucked? How does that subvert democracy?

Warham
06-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Can anybody deny the blatant FASCISM in that statement??

Funny you say that, since that's Bill Clinton in 1998.

FORD
06-02-2005, 09:06 AM

Hillary must have written it then. And Junior obviously took it seriously and put it into practice.

Guitar Shark
06-02-2005, 11:02 AM

Now that was a BURN. :D

Somewhat wasted though, since we can pretty much all agree that fascism isn't a word fairly associated with Clinton. I'm sure many of you can come up with different words. But I always liked ol' Slick Willie.

FORD
06-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Now that was a BURN. :D

Somewhat wasted though, since we can pretty much all agree that fascism isn't a word fairly associated with Clinton. I'm sure many of you can come up with different words. But I always liked ol' Slick Willie.

I used to like Clinton as well, though he spends too much time with the BCE lately. But that doesn't change the fact that the statement quoted was fascist, as only a fascist would be afraid of the freedom of information and, in most cases, technology. And what Clinton spoke of theoretically, the BCE has put into practice by censoring an already whorish media, and attempting to control "the internets"

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Does anyone truly believe that either side of the isle is without corruption?
Lib's attack Conserv's about moral and political values and vice versa.

You all are playing into their hands exactly the way they want you too, because as long as the voters are at each others throats they both go unnoticed as they pull the wool over your eyes.

It's the same thing as someone standing behind your back doing Chevy Chase faces until you turn to look, then they stop before being busted in the act.
But the whole time you have this feeling that something is going on that you are missing.

We could all argue very good and valid points until the cows come home but will it change anything?
I say find the common ground and turn to whatever Admin is in office and as a united front all politicians get called on their bullshit.

Until this happens we'll run head strong into a future neither of us wants.
The idea that we can overlook something just because our guy is in power is a dangerous prospect, and justice should be done across the board.
Or is it just too much fun to rake each other over the coals at our own expense?

A priority re-alignment is in order if you ask me.
Employees dictating to the Employer, that's a fucked up concept.

Warham
06-02-2005, 02:13 PM
You have to remember, Al Gore invented the WWW, so that administration already had a head start in controlling the internets.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2005, 04:51 PM
You have to remember, Al Gore invented the WWW, so that administration already had a head start in controlling the internets.

He never said that WARHAM. He was misquoted and taken out of context. You like parroting lies, don't you?;)

In fact I believe GORE did sponsor legislation that helped facilitate the internet's growth! In fact he was give some sort of award recently for it.

hollywood5150
06-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Clinton sucks.......... he did more of a cover up and lied under oath.....which is known as perjury........

if you or i did it, we'd be in prison.........

lied about his affair..........

Nixon was basically "un-aware" of certain events..... either way both are/were idiots..........Nixon ruined the GOP..........

but Clinton did much worse........at least Nixon came clean.....BITCH CLINTON didnt.

Warham
06-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Still, it's funny that the speech that I posted looked like a speech Bush would give, but it was really Clinton speaking to the UN.

As Kelso would say on That 70s Show...BURN!

hollywood5150
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Gore sponsoring the legislation is not the same as INVENTING THE INTERNET.......

As Al Gore once stated

Bill Gates, Steve Wozniak and all those silicon valley buffoons "created the internet"..........

the internet was CREATED........not INVENTED..........

the internet is a network of networks.........

hollywood5150
06-02-2005, 05:04 PM
hey Warham you there???

or ya doing some research??

Warham
06-02-2005, 05:06 PM
No, I'm just ignoring those who don't get simple jokes.

Perhaps, I should use more sophisticated humor in the future.

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 05:18 PM
The entire world needs an enema..............

hollywood5150
06-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm now your fucking with me?!?!? lol

I was hoping you'd have a response or rebutal in Clinton/Gore's favor

hollywood5150
06-02-2005, 05:22 PM
the last thing i wanna do is start some shit between myselfand a fellow army member.........

BUT i wouldnt mind a political debate.........

Warham
06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
The point here IS to start shit.

:D

I give Slick Willy one point. He's got alot of charisma. He could have almost made me vote for him, with his Jedi-like mind powers.

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 06:13 PM
I think Fleet makes the most effective product, what do y'all think?

BigBadBrian
06-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I think Fleet makes the most effective product, what do y'all think?

Budweiser. Makes me roar like a freight train.

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Have you tried Bud Select yet?
I can't stomach beer anymore, give me a Crown Royal and Coke i'm set.
Beer in general gives me the shits for days, lol.

Planet Earth has a nasty case of constipation that needs a good flushing.
It's time for a new party, one for the people that actually serves the interests of the people.

academic punk
06-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

It's time for a new party, one for the people that actually serves the interests of the people.

Cathedral for emperor!

diamondD
06-02-2005, 09:29 PM
There's a pretty big difference between trying to bomb an empty building and refusing an offer from the Sudanese government who actually had custody of Osama...

Nickdfresh
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM
To send him to SAUDI ARABIA? They'd just have given him a medal...

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Cathedral for emperor!

It's the only way to save Padme'....(insert heavy breathing here)

4moreyears
06-03-2005, 01:41 AM

Nicely Done Warham. Ford can't keep track of the words coming from his own party. Everything is Bush's fault in his mind. Just proves he already has an agenda before he posts.

FORD
06-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Nicely Done Warham. Ford can't keep track of the words coming from his own party. Everything is Bush's fault in his mind. Just proves he already has an agenda before he posts.

And someone who signs on to a board 2 weeks before an election with the name "4moreyears" doesn't have any sort of "agenda", of course :rolleyes:

Clinton's not in my party anyway. He's DLC. I'm a real Democrat.

diamondD
06-03-2005, 07:53 AM
But you also talk about him being the greatest President in years. That's whats so funny, the way you twist your praise and condemnation for the same person just to fit your present argument.

Warham got you, he got you good. ;) :D

kentuckyklira
06-03-2005, 08:21 AM
Clinton lied about a fucking blow job! Men have been doing that ever since some nut came up with the concept of monogamy!

In most of the world´s civilized democracies that would have been a non-topic!

GET OVER IT!

Stallion
06-05-2005, 09:26 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!

Fraud, I see you're still the blathering unreasonable left wing nutcase you always were. Your obsession with Fascism has now spread to the Clinton Administration. You just called your friggin Hero a Fascist.
As usual, you dont thing before you speak. You havent changed a bit.

Satan
06-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Stallion

Fraud, I see you're still the blathering unreasonable left wing nutcase you always were. Your obsession with Fascism has now spread to the Clinton Administration. You just called your friggin Hero a Fascist.
As usual, you dont thing before you speak. You havent changed a bit.

http://www.voccoquan.com/images/clinton%20bush%20bush.JPG
http://www.rfa.org/vietnamese/dacky/2005/01/04/Bush_Clinton_tsunami_200.jpg
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/bush_Clinton_Library.jpg

Now Gelding, how can you call it FORD's obsession considering how much time Bill is spending with the BCE, and how much ass Hillary has been kissing for the PNAC agenda

Nickdfresh
06-05-2005, 02:35 PM
C'mon SATAN, so CLINTON is never to stand next to, or appear with PRES. BUSH?

So how else is he supposed to get next to the twins?
http://www.thefirsttwins.com/images/jenna-hail.jpg
Oh, you should enjoy this site oh PRINCE OF DARKNESS...

http://www.thefirsttwins.com/

4moreyears
06-05-2005, 03:09 PM

this is something that I expect out of Ford.

lazlor
06-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Oh dear God... are we back to the UT Hookem Horns salute is calling out the devil?!

some things never change here.... sadly.

Nickdfresh
06-05-2005, 04:41 PM
You guys are wound way too tight!

Stallion
06-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Slick Willie and Hildabeast are scoring these little photo-ops for one reason Fraud/Satan/Jesus……Hildabeast in 08.

A.) It doesn’t hurt being seen with a winner….I mean after all Bush has won two general elections and led his party to a Majority in the Senate. Shit…being seen with losers like Gore, Edwards or Kerry wont help her win the 08 election.

B.) It’s just another bullshit move by the shameless Dumbocrates to try to make Hillary “appear” to be in the center.

FORD
06-05-2005, 07:12 PM
If Hillary "appeared" to be any more "in the center" than she is now, Zell Miller would be crying over losing his "Sellout of the Year" trophy that he worked so hard for at the RNC last year.

4moreyears
06-05-2005, 07:18 PM

I will say she is real hot.

BigBadBrian
06-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If Hillary "appeared" to be any more "in the center" than she is now, Zell Miller would be crying over losing his "Sellout of the Year" trophy that he worked so hard for at the RNC last year.

Gotta admit, Hillary knows her political marketing.

That's what it's all about...marketing.