X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mewisemagic
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

in all my years at the army..

ive never seen a mod that talks the shit,then locks the thread and runs away...btw,trailer aint spelled trailor!btw again,you should learn to respect the female species,never know ya may get a little farther than the mod status?
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Who we talkin' about here?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

and Loons is one of the great all time posters in Roth Army History...hell...rock and roll history...

the guy has the mojo...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• mewisemagic
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

no,loons is the man...totally agreed,it aint loons,just look in main for the locked threads,youll get it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

No...I know it ain't Loons...he's not a mod...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Take a magic carpet ride?
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Mewise is pissed because I locked his thread which he posted in the wrong forum and decided to take pot shots at all the mods here for not helping him figure out how to download shit off of another website.

I was gonna move it to the correct forum (Bootlegs), but I didn't like his fucking attitude so I locked it.

Why couldn't you just come out and say my name?

How much of a pussy can you be?

DLR7884
              This is fucking funny.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• academic punk
                Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I knew that 7884 getting the modship would have some entertaining results.

Suck it up, mewise. So long as you udnerstand the rulebook, 7884 can be your greatest asset at this site.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"In all my years at the army"...

HUH?

Youve been here for a year and a half!

Get a thicker skin you pussy and figure shit out on your own...
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Thanks for the quick support fellas!

If he weren't such a dick I would have moved it.

All he had to do was start a new thread in the right forum....but he decided to start this thread instead.

DLR7884
                    Good choice, Einstein.
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Man, I am so glad to be around such a crowd of shoot straight from the hip motherfuckers.....other websites I have hung out at were so fucking pussified it was unreal....they had to COMMAND everyone to be so politically correct at ALL TIMES.

Thick skin was not found very often because if someone got out of line, the admins became all Gestapo and shit......

Yeah so this is slightly off topic....just off the top of my head....

I laffed when I read this thread....

GO you 7334 motherfucker....

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Man, I am so glad to be around such a crowd of shoot straight from the hip motherfuckers.....other websites I have hung out at were so fucking pussified it was unreal....they had to COMMAND everyone to be so politically correct at ALL TIMES.

Thick skin was not found very often because if someone got out of line, the admins became all Gestapo and shit......

Yeah so this is slightly off topic....just off the top of my head....

I laffed when I read this thread....

GO you 7334 motherfucker....

Refreshing, isn't it?

DLR7884
                        It's 7884, by the way

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                          ive never seen a mod that talks the shit,then locks the thread and runs away...btw,trailer aint spelled trailor!btw again,you should learn to respect the female species,never know ya may get a little farther than the mod status?

Said the wise man...I agree with you 110%

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
                            Said the wise man...I agree with you 110%
                            Ok, so that's you and him that have a problem with me and my modding.

LOL.

DLR7884
                            Ever think to yourselves that if you weren't assholes you wouldn't be treated as such?

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

"Birds of a feather...."

"FOULBALL!!!"

Comment

Working...