X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

San Francisco 49er video--CUNTroversy

Okay...so this douchebag for the 9ers...pretending to be the mayor...walks down chinatown calling people slopes...

pretends to marry two naked lesbians...

and hops in the shower with 3 topless chicks...

lmfao...we're talking about an exec for the 9ers here...public relations director Kirk Reynolds...

he made the video to show rookies and new players potential controversy...

and it ends up in a newspapers hands...LMFAO...oops...

there's footage of this around...if you find it...link it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

What's the problem ?? It's fucking Frisco !!!!

They cut it into 8 segments, and it's in Quicktime....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Fucking quicktime...there has to be a better version...and one that isn't blazing fucking hazy...the fuckers...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

Oh, man!

I love the irony of the guy talking about professionalism when he's got topless babes at his side.

It's tasteless, sure. But I bet this video is also pretty damn effective. I'd be amazed if at least 15 other NFL teams didn't have training vids alot like this one.

The genie is officially out of the bottle.
        "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
        "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I personally have no problem with it...

I agree with you 100%...I'm thinking a lot of these bumblefucks need to actually see the shit to understand it...

They just got unlucky...and caught...

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            What's the problem ?? It's fucking Frisco !!!!
            Here is the problem: people are open minded when it comes to who you bang but very, very PC about everything else.

Mezro...I thought the video was funny as fuck...but I'm from Philly...what the hell do I know?...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...