PDA

View Full Version : Alright, who was the fucker who took my screen name at IndianaJones.com?

Anonymous
06-02-2005, 01:04 AM
YOU BITCH!!! Piqued by my faith brother Rikk's Indiana Jones thread, I did a web search on said character and found out about www.indianajones.com . So I try to register and I got a message: "Screen name already taken". WITH THE SPACE IN BETWEEN! It could've only been someone from here... I didn't use this name in any other forum. AND I CREATED IT! There is NO WAY that there is another genius to think up smoething like this. So, which one of you fuckers did it? Admit it. It could also have been at some star wars forum, as LucasFilm franchises are all connected, thus invalidating it at indianajones.com.

Off with the confession.

Cheers! :bottle:

MAX
06-02-2005, 02:47 AM
indianajones.com? lmao.

Dude, I'm sure they just don't allow your screen name. Just register as "Imapus, See????" and you'll be just fine. :)

Dan
06-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
YOU BITCH!!! Piqued by my faith brother Rikk's Indiana Jones thread, I did a web search on said character and found out about www.indianajones.com . So I try to register and I got a message: "Screen name already taken". WITH THE SPACE IN BETWEEN! It could've only been someone from here... I didn't use this name in any other forum. AND I CREATED IT! There is NO WAY that there is another genius to think up smoething like this. So, which one of you fuckers did it? Admit it. It could also have been at some star wars forum, as LucasFilm franchises are all connected, thus invalidating it at indianajones.com.

Off with the confession.

HaHa.

Anonymous
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
indianajones.com? lmao.

Dude, I'm sure they just don't allow your screen name. Just register as "Imapus, See????" and you'll be just fine. :)

Nope, they let you register as Imapus Sylicker alright. Someone did. :mad:

Anonymous
06-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Dan
HaHa.

HAHA! :mad:

FasterPussycat
06-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Off with the confession.

It isn’t me, I/S… :D