X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Nba 2004

What the fuck? The final semester of the NBA season and nobody here talks about it? What the fuck is the matter with you people? Have you no prioritah's?
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy
  • knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

dude, i'm a bullets/wizards fan. (i've even got a 10 game plan.)

haven't i had enough punishment???

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Yes, you have a valid excuse and plenty of punishment. I can easily forgive that. Can I interest you in some chicago/pheonix and orlando tickets too?

Comment

• NE169

I'll give ya some celtics tix, too

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Oh man. LT, we took your fuckin boys to SCHOOL out here in PDX a couple weeks ago. lol. Sorry, but man, it was a pretty severe ass whoopin'. About 8 minutes to go in the first quarter it was 22 to .........ZERO man!!

Ainge has royally dismantled that team.

Comment

• Lou

I'm a huge NBA fan actually. Here's what I want to know...what the hell happened to Dirk Nowitzki? Is he injured? Because he's clearly not the same player he was the last couple of years. And he's still only what, 25?

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

He's having a bad year, ....for him. I think Don is trying to mix up the offense a little bit with Nash and Jamison and in the process fucked up Dirks rythm. He's not injured. Idunno but they took it to our ass in Dallas the other night (Portland). I hate that little Nash fucker. He looks like a pervert. Every time he slips through the defense I wish Theo Ratliff would just closeline his punk ass. Fuckin hate that guy.....but wish we had him. lol

Comment

• Troy
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

The Blazers are done. I see absolutely no sense of urgency from them. They make it real hard for me to like hoops anymore.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

I'm wondering if they really are truly going for the 8th spot, or if they are laying back for better position in the lottery. Utah is acting like they want it more.

Bonzi was just unconcious in the third last night. 8-10? Sheed comes back tonight. I've been trying to win tickets to that game. Oh well.

Fuckin Abdur Rahim....He needs to snap the fuck out of it.

Comment

• Troy
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

You either need to tank for the lottery or make a push. The Blazers aren't doing either. You can't just hover there, giving the fans a false sense of hope.

Why are you trying to win tickets? They're selling 2 for $30 with a free hot dog. They can't even get 17,000 people in the garden anymore. It's sad seeing all those seats empty.

I can't get mad at Shareef. The guy does a stand-up thing by sacrificing his game for the team (well mainly to keep Zach from throwing another fit). But the guy is a starter, you can't just come off the bench and put up starter numbers, you have to get used to it.

Comment

• Troy
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

And I cringe when Zack gets the ball just because he NEVER looks for the open guy... He has tunnel vision to the hoop.

Comment

• seenbad
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

You have to love that about him though. Face it, we need that. He reminds me of Moses Malone back in the day. same style.

Those 30 dollar tickets are up against the wall a mile high man. lol.

I understand what you're saying about sharif, but c'mon. Did you see how weak his low post moves were last night? he was missing layups like bonzi used to.

Comment

• Troy
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

The whole team played like grade schoolers. I'm done with them. I'm so tired of hearing about "change" & "watershed". Don't punish the fans because management made shitty decisions. But that's what they're doing.

Paul Allen needs to pay whatever it takes to get this team winning again. I'm not saying stockpile talent like Whittsit did with no regard to chemistry, but screw the luxury tax. He should convince MJ to make yet another comeback so the tax goes away again.

Funny how a league mandated "luxury tax" can disappear when a 40 year old decides to play a couple more years...

I'd rather watch the Hawks. At least the team is upfront with what they want to do.

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Well, that was real fun last night.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

GO TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't choke!!!!!!!!! :p

Comment

Working...