PDA

View Full Version : I'M DEPRESSED-- I need consoling

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 12:21 AM
I was at the record store and this lady was looking at vh...so i grabbed DD and said "here's the one you want" and she replied "i have that one i have them all but i getting these for my son" i was like right on

then my friend asked her "roth or hagar?"

be ready to puke..... her responce was

"I love hagar its more my style"

so then i did what any army member should do

i went and grabbed a dlr cd went back and said "this is what ya need he is all that is man...the only VH singer"

Rikk
06-03-2005, 12:22 AM
What did she do?

scottydabodi
06-03-2005, 12:24 AM
You shoulda belted her in the face with a brick... fuckin' sheep are a fucking disgrace...

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 12:24 AM
said ok and then 15 min later i saw dlr cd sitting where i put it infront of ou182

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 12:25 AM
she was like 45 or 50 and she said "hagar is my era" i wanted to say "no mozart is ur era"

subwolley
06-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
she was like 45 or 50 and she said "hagar is my era" i wanted to say "no mozart is ur era"

:D funny...

davesbitch ih8u
06-03-2005, 04:47 PM
sge obviously has no class then

Hardrock69
06-03-2005, 04:52 PM
LMAO!!

Hey...I oughta shove a brick in YOUR face....

Getting depressed over the actions of a sheep???

Come ON man!!!

BRIGHTEN YOUR FACE SOLDIER!!!

YOU ARE A GODDAMNED MEMBER OF THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY!!!

SHEEP ARE NOT WORTHY TO EVEN SPEAK TO YOU!!!!

**ahem**

Nice try man. But, sheep is as sheep does...

hollywood5150
06-03-2005, 04:53 PM
fight the power oh great one...........the force is strong with you oh red one..........balljets that is...........swimming pools......movie stars...

good going.......ou812..........jesus h christ.........OU812???

damn of all the indecent things in war that must be the most horendus task ever done.........WORSE than Hiroshima.......

Fuckin sheep.........if she was that old she should understand DLR is the ONLY motherfucker for VH

Figs
06-03-2005, 04:54 PM
You should have fucked her......

hollywood5150
06-03-2005, 04:55 PM
well said general hardrock.............private hollywood reporting for duty!

Kill the sheep...........kill the sheep.........in the merry ol' land of Oz

(too much of something, not enough of something else)

hollywood5150
06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
good questions figs...........was she hot.......was she a milf.........

did she look like Aphrodite jones????

or Famke jannsen.........How about Paula trickey..........how about that girl on the bachelor.........Cheresse Pentella........or.......

General hospital.........that Carlie chick is HOT!

bobgnote
06-03-2005, 05:10 PM
dude, i sometimes get to laugh at record store scenes from over 30 years ago. haha, yeah you were going to sell that freak a DLR Army copout. Dave, for all his above average MC skills, is still a manufactured media phenom, evading issues like mine. He does that, artistically, as a substitute for what YOU all seem to want, CVH.

Maybe you will laugh at record stores like I do it, someday, like in your store-story. YOU know DLR sounds like crap to CVH. I know that. Hell, Yankee Rose sounds like it was off-beat from Paranoid, you know, finished with my woman cause she wouldn't WHAT NOW, Ozzy? And YOU wanted to sell DLR to her? Damn you're kinda funny, but in the context here, WE want CVH, there is a way to get this, YOU ignore all the circumstances AND dumbasses are dissing me, SO, I don't get to make the CVH we all want, so your hairball buttflare backstreeters can get up all corporate-haughty-twatty!

I saw up-close and real-life the post-Hendrix progression from boom that girlfriends distrusted, to waning concerts, where YOU never saw the clubs or noticed their disappearance. 35 years of stadium gigs were fashioned from my playing, YOU cannot play, YOU don't know where to get CVH I can poop right out like after a bean-feed, YOU tried to DLR a Sammy's girl, and she dodged, and all your concerts and record stores are going down the infrastructure toilet, where the swirl is starting, and the john-handle has already been triggered. haha. May the Niners fart on you, so like it and their vids. haha at them, eh, football players are a crackup at my house.

Your upper sketch limit is Bruce Almighty of the Kids doing the Doors fan sketch, up Canada way. And without money from a crowd, all you get will be what I would never want, a joke attempt to sell DAVE to a SAMMY-fan, while Dave is schlepping on concert tour, with a band I'd never pay to see in a club.

DrMaddVibe
06-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Roth On!

Dude you did it right.

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I WOULD HAVE SAID, "MAM, WOULD YOU RATHER GET FUCKED OR GET FUCKED AND ENJOY IT!