PDA

View Full Version : Sammy or Michael Jackson

Plannbee
06-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Whose worse, Sammy or Michael Jackson

Nickdfresh
06-03-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm gonna' go with MICHAEL JACKSON being far worse since he (allegedly) molests children, and HAGAR only molests MICHAEL ANTHONY.

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 02:34 PM
micheal i mean sammy's bad but he isnt on trial for child molestation

zeronumber
06-03-2005, 02:36 PM
I'd go with Michael...

I'm sorry, but the minute you do anything to a kid, you're instantly an asshole in my eyes. I don't care what you did with your life either.

W*NK*R
06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Sammy! Is Micheal really a molesterer? Or is it just the press and people slamming him? O.k He's put himself in a bad position, but he is screwed up.

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm gonna' go with MICHAEL JACKSON being far worse since he (allegedly) molests children, and HAGAR only molests MICHAEL ANTHONY.
:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by W*NK*R
Sammy! Is Micheal really a molesterer? Or is it just the press and people slamming him? O.k He's put himself in a bad position, but he is screwed up.
that gives him no fuckin'excuse if he did do it....i have kids and if anyone ever hurts them...they will get a bullet between the eyes 'cause there is no fuckin' justice...:mad:

johnburrows
06-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Sammy is way worse than Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson has real talent and a fun amusement park at his estate. Unfortunately, MJ has been a victim of extortion.

Plannbee
06-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Sammy is way worse........Michael at least doesn't ruin a band like Van Halen, plus the kids like candy....it was once said, no doubt by the great mighty mother fucker DLR....that "strangers have the best candy". Listen to 5150 and then think of Michael Jackson.....my point is well taken. I'd even let Michael do me in the rear rather than having to hear the nimbwitted howling of Sammie

DLR7884
06-03-2005, 05:27 PM
This doesn't belong here.

DLR7884
Moving to HOUSE OF MUSIC.

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
micheal i mean sammy's bad but he isnt on trial for child molestation

I couldnt agree more.Micheal is just too weird

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Plannbee
Sammy is way worse........Michael at least doesn't ruin a band like Van Halen, plus the kids like candy....it was once said, no doubt by the great mighty mother fucker DLR....that "strangers have the best candy". Listen to 5150 and then think of Michael Jackson.....my point is well taken. I'd even let Michael do me in the rear rather than having to hear the nimbwitted howling of Sammie
sammy is a no talent asshole who ruined a great band but if MJ did indeed do what he did then that freak deserves to be shot and anyone that defends him.....at least with Sammy you can put in earplugs but the site of a child mollestor makes me sick....i can't even believe this thread is still open!!!:mad:

The Scatologist
06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Sammy no contest.

WTF is with people going on and on about Jackson being a child molester anyway?

He hasn't even been fucking proven guilty yet!

Anyone with half a brain would know that the kid's family is obvious just trying to make some bucks.

WHY THE HELL DID THEY LET HIM GO TO NEVERLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE EH? Well sure to leech off Michael, but it's so fucking obvious that they've been planning this for awhile.

Would you send your fucking kid to the house of another man who was on national TV because he was accused of being a child molester even if he turned out innocent before?

blueturk
06-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I guess Jacko. Sammy writes lyrics like an adolescent male, but it seems that Jacko just likes adolescent males period.

superdave
06-03-2005, 09:25 PM
as much as I may not care for Sam, this is a no contest, Michael Jackson is a sick god-damned fucking freak, he needs to be put out of his misery ASAFP

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 10:07 PM
mj

Panamark
06-04-2005, 04:23 AM
If Sammy was 13 they could live together happily ever after...

Panamark
06-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Actually MJ is worse than Sammy. (I cant believe we have found someone worse than Sammy !)

Unchainme
06-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Simple
Michael Jackson Molestes Young Boys

Sammy Made Van Halen really soft and bad.

Michael Jackson wins in the creepiness factor by far.

Terry
06-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Jackson, easily.

The guy is just fucked up in the head. Too much fame, money and a license to act however he wanted to, and the dude seemed like he was too fucked up from being pushed into showbiz from an early age to handle all of it.

Think most have a visceral feeling that Jackson molests little boys, regardless of the upcoming verdict. Why else would he have settled his early 1990s case out-of-court by paying the family? If you were in his shoes and were accused of that and you were innocent, would you give that family nickel one? Wouldn't you want to take the stand and tell the jury that you didn't do it?

Sammy is guilty of making uninteresting music, and assisting in making Van Halen a bland-sounding rock band. Next to a pedophile...ANY pedophile, Hagar's crimes are small potaters.

canadiandlrgirl
06-05-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Jackson, easily.

The guy is just fucked up in the head. Too much fame, money and a license to act however he wanted to, and the dude seemed like he was too fucked up from being pushed into showbiz from an early age to handle all of it.

Think most have a visceral feeling that Jackson molests little boys, regardless of the upcoming verdict. Why else would he have settled his early 1990s case out-of-court by paying the family? If you were in his shoes and were accused of that and you were innocent, would you give that family nickel one? Wouldn't you want to take the stand and tell the jury that you didn't do it?

Sammy is guilty of making uninteresting music, and assisting in making Van Halen a bland-sounding rock band. Next to a pedophile...ANY pedophile, Hagar's crimes are small potaters. 5 stars for you!!:)

W*NK*R
06-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Sammy no contest.

WTF is with people going on and on about Jackson being a child molester anyway?

He hasn't even been fucking proven guilty yet!

Anyone with half a brain would know that the kid's family is obvious just trying to make some bucks.

WHY THE HELL DID THEY LET HIM GO TO NEVERLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE EH? Well sure to leech off Michael, but it's so fucking obvious that they've been planning this for awhile.

Would you send your fucking kid to the house of another man who was on national TV because he was accused of being a child molester even if he turned out innocent before?

I agree but if he is guilty then I'd be disappointed & sickened. But when you look at MJ in his earlier years you definately wouldn't think he was capable of that. But now he's changed into (I can't really comment on that) you'd think yes he probably could do something like that. Oh well he's made some good records so I ain't gonna slam him.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:33 AM
If MJ is guilty-then, yes, MJ.

But, if not, then Hagar.

There are things that point towards MJ being guilty-but then all these eyewitnesses and you think "why didn't they come forward? Why did they deny it for several years? Why did they continue to work for him?"

If he is innocent, I will feel bad for him. Because he will forever have to be known as 'the guy who molests children' not 'the guy who sold 50 million copies of one album', or 'a great innovator of the music video'.

However, if he is guilty, he deserves it.

And, although in most cases I slam Lawyers and psycologists for saying that paedophillia is a mental thing, not a preference, I think in his case it is PARTLY psycological. Listen to the way he talks. Look at his house. Mentally, he is a child. I think Motown should have helped the Jackson kids, because they KNEW what was happening.

If he is found guilty, he'll kill himself anyway.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Terry

Why else would he have settled his early 1990s case out-of-court by paying the family? If you were in his shoes and were accused of that and you were innocent, would you give that family nickel one? Wouldn't you want to take the stand and tell the jury that you didn't do it?

Having said that, there is another way of seeing that.

If YOU'RE kids were being raped by Michael Jackson-what would you do?

a) settle it out of court and let him go scott-free

or

b) see him go down AND take the money?

I know that NO self-respecting parent would take the money out of court and let the guy who did it go free to do it again.

What would YOU do Terry?

What would YOU do Canadiandlrgirl?

Soul Reaper
06-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

destroy him!!

superdave
06-05-2005, 09:50 AM
MJ is guilty as hell, but will get off much the same way OJ did

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
destroy him!!

Multiple choice, Reap.

Terry
06-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Having said that, there is another way of seeing that.

a) settle it out of court and let him go scott-free

or

b) see him go down AND take the money?

I know that NO self-respecting parent would take the money out of court and let the guy who did it go free to do it again.

What would YOU do Terry?

What would YOU do Canadiandlrgirl?

Think it's because back in 1993, the parents knew Jackson wasn't gonna face criminal indictment, as the DA said they didn't have enough to bring a case. Jackson was paying the parents off for their silence afterwards. Because without a criminal conviction, it makes getting a civil settlement kinda dicey. Not impossible, since you only have to have a preponderance of guilt for a civil ruling against you vs. guily beyond a reasonable doubt for a criminal conviction.

I mean, the parents the first time around didn't have any say as to if Jackson was gonna be charged by the DA or not, so it wasn't like they had a choice of seeing him go free or go down.

Think it really comes down to the question of if Mike was innocent, then why did he pay ANYTHING? Because the damage from a PR angle had already been done by the time he had made that payment: the story had broke in the media long before. And, in fact, paying out the money was worse for Jackson than if he had went on to say that he wasn't gonna give them anything because he WAS inncocent.

Am not absolving the parents in this either. Any of them. Am sure plenty of them were hoping Mike would take a special liking (not necessarily sexual, either) to their kids that were shuffled off to Neverland, in hopes that they'd see some money in return. And a grown man who likes to have sleepovers with little boys should be something that any parent with half a brain would be wary of, you'd think.

Plus, there are plenty of people out there (parents included) who aren't so self-respecting when it comes to money, and we all know that justice for the rich and famous works a little bit differently than for us mere mortals.

Jacko will be aquitted, and you'll see him have a huge celebration at Neverland with plenty of children surrounding him. In some ways, it feels like OJ all over again: accused clearly guilty, gets a pass because he's famous.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I doubt that this will be another OJ.

SweetSecrets
06-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I will go with Michael Jackson definitely on this one!

Sammy is not a child molestor...and is REALLY only guilty of being untalented.

Child molestation is the sickest thing on the planet. It is just as bad as murder in my book because you ARE murdering the one thing that gives the world at least an ants piss of hope...innocence.