X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACF
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Satellite radio

Thinking about adding Satellite radio to my Cherokee.

Does anyone have or heard either?

I singed up for a 3 day trial online for XM and it seems decent...Sirus seems to have more rock variety but Boneyard on XM seems pretty decent.

What do you think?

I have never heard Howard Stern but isn't he supposed to be on one of those carriers?
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Howard Stern will be on Sirius next year.

Comment

• BrownSound1
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

I don't think there's a dime's difference between the two. They both sound good, and that's the bottom line. We have a Sirius radio where I work, and I think it is pretty bad ass. I would think XM would be about the same, except they won't have Howard Stern...which is no biggie to me. I went through a Stern stage when I lived in Memphis...listened every morning, but I'm well over that now.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If decent talk radio is a deciding factor, then you probably want to go with XM, as they will have the exclusive (sattelite) to Air America Radio as of July 11.

Don't have either yet myself. I just don't listen to enough radio to justify paying for it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...