PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar Machine Almost Ready To Roll:

TMR
03-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Los Angeles radio station KLOS-FM have been running a Van Halen teaser campaign all day, promising exclusive Van Halen news, also adding a teaser banner to their website: www.955klos.com/home.asp
The banner is pictured below.
I'll update the site immediately should they actually announce anything that isn't just adding to the full steam ahead rumor mill!
The facts however, are clear. Sammy Hagar is back in the band - as I said in November last year when first contact was initiated and a plan for 2004 put in place.
There is a tour that is almost fully planned and booked that will take place over the coming American summer. Coinciding with the tour, of following it, will be Van Halen's Best of Volume 2, featuring new tracks with vocalist Sammy Hagar at the helm.
The exact release date is unknown, with various sources suggesting May, August and September. I was told September, but that could easily change, as I also confirmed recently the new tracks were due for completion at the end of February.
Various leaks from tour promoters and venues have been surfacing, with more this week.
It seems an official announcement is due the week of March 15. That's to be confirmed, but Monday March 15 is the hot date right now. It's suggested tickets could be on sale by the end of this month!
In further news surfacing today, industry magazine Hits has provided another tidbit of info. It was Hits that announced Irving Azoff would manage Van Halen back in November - the same time I announced Sammy's return.
Today the magazine added this to their website:
"MONSTERS OF ROCK In non-restructuring-related business, Warner Special Markets is said to have negotiated a deal with Van Halen for a new greatest-hits package featuring three new songs. A tour to support the album is also said to be in the works, reportedly to include Sammy Hagar. While still unconfirmed, some close to the action confide that they think the album and tour will happen."
So folks...it's all good for Van Halen fans. The speculation and rumors will soon be replaced with facts. Stay tuned for updates.

TMR
03-03-2004, 10:39 PM
SPAM IS BACK...in front of my naked steaming eyes and ears!

I can't wait to hear EEAS is back!!

Please GOD, for all of us Dave fans!

Switch84
03-03-2004, 10:58 PM
:cry: :hagar3: Stick a fork in those suckas...it's done. What was the legend of Van Halen is screwed.

Panamark
03-03-2004, 11:41 PM
"So folks...it's all good for Van Halen fans."

Fucken speak for yourself buddy !

Albert Einstein
03-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by TMR

So folks...it's all good for Van Halen fans. The speculation and rumors will soon be replaced with facts. Stay tuned for updates.

HUH!

What fuckin drugs are you on!

Dave IS VH
03-04-2004, 01:02 AM
TMR, how bad do you want this Van Hagar reunion?

If Eddie wants that Cabo Wabo pissing, nacho cheese sweating, stumbling around like a idiot Spammy.

Instead of Dave kicking ass on stage, Eddie is really trying to screw his fans.

DLR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :killer:

TMR
03-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Dude, I don't care if Van Hagar is back or not.....

All that matters is Dave!!!!

Dave IS VH
03-04-2004, 01:05 AM
:hagar1: :gun: :donkey:

TMR
03-04-2004, 01:06 AM
This is the latest news from Melodic Cock!

Panamark
03-04-2004, 04:01 AM
I think you meant Crock

Calderone
03-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Dave needs no EEAS
There is no reeason Dave quit his band.

beto
03-04-2004, 04:57 PM
message to dlr. it's time to kick major ass.fuck evh.

Roth & Roll
03-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Greatest Hits Volume II??? WTF? They've released exactly 1 album since Volume I. Where the fuck are these "Greatest Hits" Coming from? Is EVH re-releasing VH III under a different name hoping to sell more copies?

For what it's worth the "Cheese and Heineken Tour" probably won't survive 3 weeks before EVH's ego gets the best of him - again.

rustoffa
03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
The "monkey fucking a football" tour......arrrgh.