PDA

View Full Version : Well...Well...Well..lemme aggsk y'all a sur ee ouz question.'bout Roth linez...

Loons The Great
06-03-2005, 07:24 PM
How many of youza cool mofos an' mamas use Papa Roth lines in yer lifes nah nah...onstage,backstage,at werk,in bed,at the red house, at the waterin' hole,etc. etc....I find that it iz sho' nuff tuff to pull off a great Roth line sometime...he iz the one...there aint no otha one but him...sometime when you use a great line though, it's a beautiful thing an' the peeple be crackin' up sho' nuff'...yez yez yez...

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 07:27 PM
which line is the best

rustoffa
06-03-2005, 07:51 PM
When family and friends pull some kind of "intervention" bullshit, it'll be the best use of "Look at all the people here tonight!" ever!
:D

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 07:52 PM
i like to use the bubblegum one...but with girls i know dont care...dont want a sexual harrisment suit

Loons The Great
06-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
When family and friends pull some kind of "intervention" bullshit, it'll be the best use of "Look at all the people here tonight!" ever!
:D

LMFAO!!!!!!

Loons The Great
06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Ise find it bettah ta use dem Roth lines on ladies I already know...I alwayz hab success with the toasts...'May yer soul get to heaven before the devil knows yer dead."

Plexi Head
06-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
How many of youza cool mofos an' mamas use Papa Roth lines in yer lifes nah nah...onstage,backstage,at werk,in bed,at the red house, at the waterin' hole,etc. etc....I find that it iz sho' nuff tuff to pull off a great Roth line sometime...he iz the one...there aint no otha one but him...sometime when you use a great line though, it's a beautiful thing an' the peeple be crackin' up sho' nuff'...yez yez yez...

True Story.

I was in a bar and a nice little blonde bumped into me (her fault) but still gave me a dirty look, I said " c'mon give me a break" and she said "one break comeiiiing up!" and brought me a beer. The fact that she knew this quote off what is pretty much an unknown VH recording here in Australia made me very interested.

I ended up marrying this girl.

So the Dave quote basically was the initial fuse for me meeting the girl of my dreams.

Oh yeah, I have never met someone that despises Hagar as much as her.

EbDawson
06-04-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
True Story.

I was in a bar and a nice little blonde bumped into me (her fault) but still gave me a dirty look, I said " c'mon give me a break" and she said "one break comeiiiing up!" and brought me a beer. The fact that she knew this quote off what is pretty much an unknown VH recording here in Australia made me very interested.

So the Dave quote basically was the initial fuse for me meeting the girl of my dreams.

Man, sounds like a great girl! I would have married her too, probably.

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-04-2005, 04:10 AM
True Story.

I would have got down on my knees and proposed to her right there and then...she sounds like a keeper, dude.

I use plenty of Roth's quotes and lines from songs in everyday life (not quite as much as I quote the Simpsons), but still a lot. I usually say "I likes that" just how Dave does in Big Bad Bill...usually gets a giggle.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-04-2005, 08:27 AM
True Story.

I told myself I wasn't going to cry !!!!

Great story bro...