The Legend of Hot Shot Willie Loons, my couzin from Rosedale, Mississippi...well well

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

The Legend of Hot Shot Willie Loons, my couzin from Rosedale, Mississippi...well well

Thiz cat could play Eruption behind hiz head ala Hendrix, smoke a blunt, play kazoo, take a shot of Jack Daniel's, stomp hiz foot kinda beat like, and whistle the melody to,"Oh Susanna," at de same time...an' flirt with all the ladies in de juke joint...I ain't lyin'!!
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

What happened to One Eyed Johnny Loons from Alabama?!?!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

R.I.P. One-Eyed Johnny Loons

Sad, sad story 'bout ol' One Eyed Johnny Loons from Alabam'...his gong kit behin' his drum kit...well, one sho' it was on fire, fell over and killed ol' Johnny Loons...his mammy still talk 'bout how sad it was to see a one eyed man cry...got dem blues sho' nuff...ironically, Johnny's blues band was strikin' up,"Bang a Gong(Get It On)" by T.Rex when he passed on...

Comment

• Loons The Great

Hot Shot Willie Loons could also play,"Spanish Fly," on the washboard or violin. I ain't lyin'.

Comment

• Loons The Great

My couzin Red Hot Willie Glaze Loons could play the riff to You Really Got Me on de sitar...I ain't lyin'...whilst he wuz dippin' snuff, drinkin' some Blackened Voodoo Lager, an' dancin' the Charleston.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I was just another train put in that station... and I'll be smilin' again!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Cain't hepit, datz da kinda guyIam...Aw Reep!!...

Comment

• Loons The Great

Red Hot Willie Loons had 'em a blues cut with some of dese a herre lyrics:
                Your little station said to my Big Train,
                "Are you hear to harm me?"
                Lil' Elvis said,"Just sit tight, honey, I'm here to release the army."

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

What are you gonna do for your 100th birthday?

Comment

• Loons The Great

Well, by then, I ain't gonn' marry...naw I ain't gonn' settle down...I'm gonna do like the preacher, ride from town to town...WELLA WELLA WELLAHH...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

LMFAO!

Get on wit it!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Well well wellah...Yez Yeah...Sho' Nuff'...Fo' Sho'...Alright alright...

I had a couzin' name of Blind Sammie Loons...he was banned from all family bar b que's 'cuz he started playin' Take Me Back(Deja Voo) on the harmonica on on of 'em hot summah days when it was 110 Degrees in de shade...had de whole family raisin' cane and fussin'...Pig N' Whistle Red Loons, my secound cousin, started rippin' off pieces of de ribs wesa eatin' an' throwin' 'em at Blind Sammie...Blind Sammie, poor ol' fool...used to take his harps with 'em into the outhouse...sittin' there playin' de Mississippi saxophone whilst he wuz on de crapper...

Comment

• Plexi Head
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Loons The Great
                          Thiz cat could play Eruption behind hiz head ala Hendrix, smoke a blunt, play kazoo, take a shot of Jack Daniel's, stomp hiz foot kinda beat like, and whistle the melody to,"Oh Susanna," at de same time...an' flirt with all the ladies in de juke joint...I ain't lyin'!!
                          That there is some FUNNY shit.
                          "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

I wanna hit a Loons family picnic...fo sho...

I'll bring my washboard
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• mewisemagic
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

hey loons,i havent forgot you on the albert collins deal,im just running behind,ill try to have it in the mail by thursday....

Comment

Working...