X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alter Bridge
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2005

Necroposting would be pointless

Dave joining Van Halen again would be stupid. No one gives a shit, just like on the tour last year. No one in the general public cares for VH anymore because of the soap opera shit they put everyone through. Hell when Dave came back ten years ago everyone cared for like 3 seconds with the whole staged MTV appearance. After that no one gave a shit. MWM was played on the radio for like a month never to be heard from again. I like the tune, personally, but you guys act like it was better than any Van Hagar song. I forgive your ignorance.
    What makes you think that a comeback would be successful? Dave has nothing left. He has not written a song of his own since I don't know when. Do you really think a comeback would be successful if they did some cover songs? Oh great Dave covers Ice Cream Man for the 12th time. Dave is burnt out and can't sing anymore, not that he ever could. I wouldn't dare pay money to go see him play in front of 500 people, but the last time I saw him on TV, he looked and sounded like complete and utter shit. That July 4th showing of Jump was horrendous. Those fuckers must have been desparate for anybody after New Kids on the Block turned them down, so then they looked to Dave. It was embarrasing, the crowd was not into it and he still thinks he's 25 doing jumping jacks on stage. NO ONE CARES.
  • guwapo_rocker

I know who you are.

Fuck off dude.

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

If you truly believe all of this, then why waste your time seeking out a fansite to post your retarded bullshit?

Eat shit alter bridge. Any douchebag that has a username in honor of one of the worst bands ever can lick my hairy bean bag. Creed sucks ass too. Why don't you down some of Scot Sapp's man chowder you fuck stain.

Choke on my pubes shit head. NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.
      Last edited by vanzilla; 06-04-2005, 08:57 PM.
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• vanzilla
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

AND DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT METALLICA IS WORTH A SHIT ANYMORE.

Those guys looked like such pussies in "Some Kinda Monster" that they should've named it "Some Kinda Vagina"

Lars is a fucking whiny egotistical CUNT. Not unlike yourself.

Stick around fucksmoke. The PEN could use a new punching bag.
        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• vanzilla
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          I know who you are.

Fuck off dude.
          Why don't you just call the asshole out so we can show him the fucking door?

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
            Why don't you just call the asshole out so we can show him the fucking door?
            Please do.

I can run the IP if you like.

DLR7884
            I'll keep this thread open for the time being.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I bet it's a proxy.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You couldnt be more wrong...

There was a synergy...synergy when Dave played with the VH brothers. Something unquantifiable, undefineable that made the 6 pack so special. You saw the standing ovation at MTV 96...

IT.

WOULD.

BE.

HUGE.

That's why we are all still here eating our own...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• vanzilla
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                  I bet it's a proxy.
                  :confused:

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by vanzilla
                    :confused:
                    Steganos perhaps?

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                      Full Member Status

• May 2005

someone throw this fucker in the pen......pleaz

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                        Full Member Status

• May 2005

don't you come on here and start shit about Dave you little asshole....if VH reunited with Dave it would sell out all over the world and that is a fact....i'm tired of people coming on here startin shit about Dave!!! now i'm gonna kindly ask you to FUCK OFF

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Never ceases to amaze me regarding the sheer amount of people who take the time to register here and post how washed up they think Dave is.

Am half hoping it's just the same two or three idiots re-registering under different screen names....otherwise there's just a lot of sad fuckers out there........why even bother expending an ounce of energy denouncing something you don't care for, especially when it's something along the lines of not liking Dave.........seriously. If one thinks Dave sucks so bad, why even bother coming to this site?

Seems purty fookin' queer.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• bedrockboy
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                            You couldnt be more wrong...

There was a synergy...synergy when Dave played with the VH brothers. Something unquantifiable, undefineable that made the 6 pack so special. You saw the standing ovation at MTV 96...

IT.

WOULD.

BE.

HUGE.

That's why we are all still here eating our own...
                            Kind of unrelated. But if the reunion happened next year I think it's safe to say that a tour/cd wouldn't be as big as it would have been had it happened in 96. Or would it? How big do you guys think it would be? For instance, here in Toronto where I live, the 2004 tour sold out the Air Canada Centre in Toronto (18,000 or so) and then sold about half of that up the street in Hamilton a couple months later.

If there was a true reunion tour how much bigger would it be than 2004? For instance would it sell out the Air Canada Centre 1 night, mutilple nights, or would they need a bigger venue?

Opinions...

Comment

• TOM_5150
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

You need to step up to the plate with the big boys "Fucker Bridge". Your post name sucks, the band Alter-Gay-Bridge sucks and your comments really suck. But you know what, it doesn't piss me off but I'm wanting to screw with you in this post. It is really funny there are people dumb enough to not realize the majic Dave has with VH. Untouchable.

Comment

Working...