X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dysfunction
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Roth back in VH?

Well its been a while since I have seen you guys. Most of you probably don't remember me, but for the ones that do, how have you been doing. I couldn't stand coming back to the board after the reunion didn't work out. It pissed me off because you guys were right accidentaly. Sammy is still the best vocalist VH ever had. However, I am back in Van Halen mode and am listening to Learning to See as we speak.

Anyways back to the topic, the other day I heard Dave may be back in Van Halen. Any truth to this? HONESTLY, I hope he does come back because I like all the eras of Van Halen, and Dave is better than nothing. However, we all know Sammy is still the fucking man. Saw VH twice last year in St. Louis and they were fucking great.

Also nice to see you guys still treat all Sammy fans like shit. Things haven't changed and what the fuck is up with this sheep pen. 75% of the army is in there. Oh shit Up For Breakfast is playing now. Great freaking tune. See you guys later.
    Last edited by dysfunction; 06-04-2005, 11:07 PM.
  • guwapo_rocker

This is past old.

Comment

• bedrockboy
      Full On Cocktard
      • May 2005

Re: Roth back in VH?

Originally posted by dysfunction
      Well its been a while since I have seen you guys. Most of you probably don't remember me, but for the ones that do, how have you been doing. I couldn't stand coming back to the board after the reunion didn't work out. It pissed me off because you guys were right accidentaly. Sammy is still the best vocalist VH ever had. However, I am back in Van Halen mode and am listening to Learning to See as we speak.

Anyways back to the topic, the other day I heard Dave may be back in Van Halen. Any truth to this? HONESTLY, I hope he does come back because I like all the eras of Van Halen, and Dave is better than nothing. However, we all know Sammy is still the fucking man. Saw VH twice last year in St. Louis and they were fucking great.

Also nice to see you guys still treat all Sammy fans like shit. Things haven't changed and what the fuck is up with this sheep pen. 75% of the army is in there. Oh shit Up For Breakfast is playing now. Great freaking tune. See you guys later.
      Come on dude. "Up for breakfast" & "great tune" don't belong in the same sentence. I didn't see the St Louis show but if it was anything like the 2 I saw on this tour, then fucking great would hardly be a fair appraisal. As you can tell by the fact that I paid to see them twice this tour, I don't mind Sammy. But in all truth this "reunion" was nothing short of a disaster. These past 5 or 6 years have basically been wasted. The only good thing to come out of them was the fact that Eddie survived his cancer scare (thank god).

Comment

• dysfunction
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bedrockboy
        Come on dude. "Up for breakfast" & "great tune" don't belong in the same sentence.
        I was kidding I like messing with the other guys they hated all the new songs. I do however like Learning to See I wasn't joking about that.

As you can tell by the fact that I paid to see them twice this tour, I don't mind Sammy.
        That's good to see, its even better you have the balls so say it. I don't think these guys like Sammy that much.

But in all truth this "reunion" was nothing short of a disaster. These past 5 or 6 years have basically been wasted. The only good thing to come out of them was the fact that Eddie survived his cancer scare (thank god).
        Agreed, Eddie was fucked up the 2 shows I saw. At least he played like he was fucked up. Sammy kept the place alive, although no one here would believe that. I actually do believe that the brothers will tour one last time with Roth and call it quits. I wouldn't expect a studio album, but you never know.

Comment

• Thorman
          Commando
          • Apr 2005

Come on dude. "Up for breakfast" & "great tune" don't belong in the same sentence. I didn't see the St Louis show but if it was anything like the 2 I saw on this tour, then fucking great would hardly be a fair appraisal. As you can tell by the fact that I paid to see them twice this tour, I don't mind Sammy. But in all truth this "reunion" was nothing short of a disaster. These past 5 or 6 years have basically been wasted. The only good thing to come out of them was the fact that Eddie survived his cancer scare (thank god).

Even I, Thorman, does not like that song one bit..it sucks cow shit actually...try The Seventh Seal instead

BAM
          http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• dysfunction
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
            Even I, Thorman, does not like that song one bit..it sucks cow shit actually...try The Seventh Seal instead

BAM
            Seventh Seal is fuckin awesome. Harder than anything Dave did in my opinion.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Seventh Seal is fuckin awesome. Harder than anything Dave did in my opinion.
              Harder to listen too maybe. Dude, go jackoff to your BOBW CD.

Comment

• dysfunction
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Harder to listen too maybe. Dude, go jackoff to your BOBW CD.
                Oh I forgot Big Bad Bill rocked. Oh yeah Eddie was smoking on Happy Trails too.

Comment

• danzig
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2005

They became lords of the rock ballad with Hagar, not Roth..

Comment

• dysfunction
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by danzig
                    They became lords of the rock ballad with Hagar, not Roth..
                    They were cheese, before Hagar joined. He was just extra cheese. I mean Dance the Night Away, I'll Wait, and Diver Down were all cheese. Sammy may have been somewhat cheesy, but most of the singles they released were not. Poundcake, Black and Blue, Don't Tell Me, Humans Being.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Re: Roth back in VH?

. Sammy is still the best vocalist VH ever had.

Faulty logic right from the start. Spammy was never in VAN HALEN. He was in van hagar.

However, we all know Sammy is still the fucking man.

Spammy is a bone-smuggler, and SUCKS as a lyric writer.

Things haven't changed and what the fuck is up with this sheep pen. 75% of the army is in there.

Just the Hagar SHEEPEOPLE are in the PEN. Where they belong.

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

Comment

• vanzilla
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Dysfunction - I like you. You'll fit in nicely with Thorman and the boys in the pen.

Have you met our Death Squad?
                        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• DLR kicks ass
                          Groupie
                          • Apr 2005

what a bunch of stupid fucks and this thread can suck my cock... You bunch of worthless tools

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Thorman

BAM
                            You, Whorman, do not belong here. You suck cow shit, actually. Try redrocker.com instead.

Die!

Comment

• Thorman
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                              You, Whorman, do not belong here. You suck cow shit, actually. Try redrocker.com instead.

Die!
                              You are pathetic...you talk about being fair and respectful...you are unreal and obviously someone with a lot of hate inside you

I wish you luck

bam
                              http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

Working...