It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth (new idea)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth (new idea)

Well, we should get bumper stickers, signs, and what have you. Maybe sometime in Augest when i have more money available this can happen, and they can be given out.. Here's the deal. Anywhere you go that a lot of people are gonna see this, place a sticker somewhere. Ok, opie and anthony have this thing called attack on the media, which they use this, to basically get the word out about the show. Well, i know some people don't like the show, but its not about the show.. You take that same idea, and apply it here. Bands have street teams.. So, why not have a dlrarmy street team thing on this site. You see someone reporting news on the street, sneak behind them with stickers and say van halen needs david lee roth.. Or hand out stickers at concerts, events, conventions, or anywhere you feel it could work. Get the word, and message out there. I'm defineatly gonna work on this sometime in augest. I think the street team would be an awesome idea, and could promote what we really want. Its gonna take some money, some time, but i think it may get the message out there. The message is already out there, its just takin' it to the next level.. Hell make up business cards as well. I tend to be in nyc a lot, and sometimes i do bump into famous people, and chat. Would be cool to bring it up, and hand it out. I also work for a top notch limo company who handles 10e's entertainment clients all the time. You slip a little bumper in elite magazine. Your ready to role! Its a little extreme, but i think it could work.. You can flame away at this one.. But, i think its a good idea...

"Sammy Hagar needs so vapoorize, so the shit we call van hagar disappears forever, its dangerous to animals, but i don't think there is harm in losing a few sheep."

ROTH ON!
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Mattie: Another great idea! However, look here...The "It Ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth" campaign has been ongoing for over a year.

BUY THE SHIRTS!

Mambo is a good dude!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
      Sniper
      • Oct 2004

And if you get Ed or Al to buy one.. you've got a result.. nuff said!! It's them that need the persuasion.

Comment

• mattiew23m

well i'm not gonna sell em.. Totally for free. Signs, Posters, and the whole nine yards.. It might get to the point where they might just happen to see them.. Well, if they leave the house. My office in La is more than willing to help the cause.. Like i said, its out there, but it may have some effect

Comment

• mattiew23m

i think an attack on the media is the way to go.. hahaha

Comment

• bobgnote
            Banned
            • May 2005

Still there?

Good idea, angel. POOL PARTY!

WHEREAS you seem like a real woman, maybe even like the one in the pic, you could feed my birdies for me out in the yard, eh?

I'd like to know just why so many of you could WANT CVH, yet so few of you have any idea in BLINK 182 PC-land, that you need to outsource the guitar, not just for part, but for ALL OF IT, ALL THE GOOD TUNES, and some bad ones.

They put up Little Guitars because they steal EVERYTHING, mouse-stampedes, Ughs, heys, tuneup riffs, epics, ALL OF IT. And now, they ain't got what they need to back up what they fenced, and anybody who wants more will not get this, not in another twenty, not even if SAMMY learns to jump and plays hoop like a good Jew, after all.

Sammy is a ripoff who kept at it. DAVE jumped off, but if he gets my content on his line, YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE PUNK-CAMPAIGNING FOR. You get good studio AND good live tracks, BOTH. Or don't you want BOTH CVH AND New Halen? You want BOTH AND more RATTshit, or you are assholes I don't need after you help me get going.

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

your a gluesniffer........
              "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
              That is all.
              Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                well i'm not gonna sell em.. Totally for free. Signs, Posters, and the whole nine yards.. It might get to the point where they might just happen to see them.. Well, if they leave the house. My office in La is more than willing to help the cause.. Like i said, its out there, but it may have some effect

Gee, free? How are you going to finance the cost?

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2004

Re: Still there?

Originally posted by bobgnote

WHEREAS you seem like a real woman, maybe even like the one in the pic, you could feed my birdies for me out in the yard, eh?

I'd like to know just why so many of you could WANT CVH, yet so few of you have any idea in BLINK 182 PC-land, that you need to outsource the guitar, not just for part, but for ALL OF IT, ALL THE GOOD TUNES, and some bad ones.

They put up Little Guitars because they steal EVERYTHING, mouse-stampedes, Ughs, heys, tuneup riffs, epics, ALL OF IT. And now, they ain't got what they need to back up what they fenced, and anybody who wants more will not get this, not in another twenty, not even if SAMMY learns to jump and plays hoop like a good Jew, after all.

Sammy is a ripoff who kept at it. DAVE jumped off, but if he gets my content on his line, YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE PUNK-CAMPAIGNING FOR. You get good studio AND good live tracks, BOTH. Or don't you want BOTH CVH AND New Halen? You want BOTH AND more RATTshit, or you are assholes I don't need after you help me get going.
                  Dude, I haven't a clue what you're on about!!!

And FTR I AM the woman in the pic!!!

Comment

• W*NK*R
                    Groupie
                    • Jun 2005

Cool!
                    I rock! I'm so WTF!

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
                      Gee, free? How are you going to finance the cost?

Comment

• superdave
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote

Take your fucking stupid rants elsewhere, punk....

Comment

• tydhurst
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by superdave
                          Take your fucking stupid rants elsewhere, punk....
                          I can never understand a fucking word he's saying!
                          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• superdave
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tydhurst
                            I can never understand a fucking word he's saying! [/QUOTE

I don't think he does either.....

Comment

• bobgnote
                              Banned
                              • May 2005

Little Guits?

Schrecklich guit-fiddle dupe, Dumbkopfen. I know what happened. Gay strat geeks with all kinds of midrange beer guts think they rock.

You can't take your whiskey home, putzes. You plug in, the cops come. Sorry about the lack of good CVH in 35 years, and your no-brain-no-college limitations. Take that three-pickup thing you Z-striped fatties worship, try to jam with someone else, or not, and in come the cops, to advise you on YOUR talent, and ED's.

Look where Dave Roth got stuck for twenty more years, with no-brainers going OW OW OW.

Comment

Working...