X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Everyone Loves raymond's Patricia Heaton

You know what? Despite her closing in on 50, I think I'd like to shuck a nice, fresh batch past Heaton's chompers....you know, right down that cakehole of hers.

Not like I'd go down on that old muff or anything, but, well, you know, I'd stick it in her bum.

I'm just saying, is all.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.
  • superdave
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

she has a certain type of older woman sexiness to her

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

way to keep the site going! "I'd stick it in her bum." Change BUM to MOM and you got yourself a cameraman.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

she does nothing for me.

her dad was a sports writer here in Cleveland, so his old paper finds it necessary to mention her as much as they can. i'm tired of hearing about her. she's got that do-gooder 'tude that makes me wanna puke.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

just keep the bag on her head.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• superdave
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Big Troubles has the coolest avatar in the Army

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I shoplifted it from a cool ass mofo. Flappo take a bow.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, she does have a bit of chicken gizzard action going on around her neck. Maybe a bag over her head WOULD be needed.

I'm thinking more along the lines of bending her over, sticking her head into the toilet bowl and giving her a good poke from behind.

I definitely don't want to stick it in Heaton's MOM. She's gotta be pushing 70. Would have to do some maneuvering for a poke in the adult pampers on that one, and be-lieve-you-me, I ain't going for THAT biz twice!
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

twice!

If you put her head in the toilet while you are cheek slapping her from behind- what do you do for an "after sex kiss"? Or what?... you kiss the chick after sex?

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

She's nauseating. I wouldn't go near this ugly broad.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I say put her on Desperate Housewives now that she's out of work.

That show could stand some new blood. I'm thinking the unassuming lesbian widower down the street. Nothing says ratings like Raymond's wife womb wading Terri Hatcher on the hood of a Excalade.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

:p

If you're gonna have a lesbian subplot, can we at least get a sexy older woman?
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          She's nauseating. I wouldn't go near this ugly broad.
                          Theres the Fabby tits! I told you Id follow. LMAO

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            :p

If you're gonna have a lesbian subplot, can we at least get a sexy older woman?
                            Would you fuck Farrah Fawcett?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I know Id get her to paint my house!

Comment

Working...