• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Lakers 2 choices: Phil Jackson or Brian Shaw

Um...Brian fucking Shaw...

have the Lakers got caught with their pants down if they don't get Phil?

Or wait...is this Kobe's choice...

Nothing against Shaw...but...the Lakers are about to make the Mike fucking Brown pick look like fucking genious...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

It's just back-up Pojo.

Nothing to worry about.

Buss learned his lesson with the Randy Phund era.

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Phil's the coach, just wait.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Oh...I'll be waited with baited breath...lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

they wont be any better with jacson....the triangle might work but even if/when it does they wont be a championship team
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Doesn't matter who the coach with that roster anyway.

Gonna take way more than Phil.

Way more.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

And the summer is young...Jackson gives Kobe legitimacy again...

If Phil will work with him again...other players will be pounding the door down in LA again...

Phil makes it a quicker process...

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Yes, will the 'Kobe ran Phil out of town forever' stuff finally be put to rest?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

...and does anyone care?

To be honest...I'm getting sick of the Phil Jackson will her or won't he...

Comment

• seenbad
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    Yes, will the 'Kobe ran Phil out of town forever' stuff finally be put to rest?
                    Of course. It will change to the "Kobe ran Phil out of town for a while" stuff.
                    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I'm actually really curious seen...about how their relationship is handled in the press if Phil does come back...

Is it me...or does Phil Jackson appear to be a bigger bitch every day...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Gee, could it be that Kobe really ISN'T as bad as the media portrays him?

Do you think that's REALLY possible, seeing that the other two in the unholy trinity, Shaq and Phil, are such well-rounded unegotistical people.

I'm beginning to wonder...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I depends on what your definition of bad is...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I think if you bottom line it...there's only one reason why people in 49 other states think Kobe is a giant piece of shit...well...1 BIG reason...

and 1 basketball reason...

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              I'm actually really curious seen...about how their relationship is handled in the press if Phil does come back...

Is it me...or does Phil Jackson appear to be a bigger bitch every day...
                              a) Their relationship in the press will be talked about and scripted in house before it even gets a chance to comes up in the media and the media will report whatever they're given. I doubt there will be any loose lips that feed anything outside of what the company line dictates.

b) It's not you. Jackson's a bitch.
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Working...