I thought you would like to know Van Halen were mentioned on the
show with Russel Crowe!!!.

We Got one Dave at least!!!

vanzilla
06-10-2005, 03:20 AM
What was the category? Details please.

Panamark
06-10-2005, 03:27 AM
I saw that ! The band even played jump !

vanzilla
06-10-2005, 03:28 AM
What the hell was the list about?

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-10-2005, 03:54 AM
I think Letterman is a CVH fan, the other night I had the late show on but I wasn't really watching it. But suddenly my attention was caught when I heard Dave say "Hot for Teacher". I got no idea what context it he said it in, but I just know he said it.

vanzilla
06-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Jesus Fucking Christ! Can somebody tell a brother in what context this shit was brought up in a top 10 list?

SOUL - that "Erectile Dysfunction" line you used on that idiot "dysfunction" was hella solid.

Props for that bro!

fryingdutchman
06-10-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Jesus Fucking Christ! Can somebody tell a brother in what context this shit was brought up in a top 10 list?

I didn't see it either.

But since nobody's willing to help a brother out, manfilla, er....I mean vanzilla :D, I have come to your rescue.

Letterman archives his Top 10 lists on his CBS website.

Here ya go...

Top Ten Ways George Bush Can Regain His Popularity

10. Dip into social security fund to give every American free HBO

9. Use diplomacy to bring peace to Brad, Jen and Angelina

8. Try fixing Iraq, creating some jobs, reducing the deficit and maybe capturing Osama

7. Figure out a way for the Yankees to win a game

6. Replace his "country simpleton" persona with more lovable "hillbilly idiot" image

5. Use weekly radio address to give Americans a Van Halen twofer

4. Get Saddam to switch to boxers

3. Ditch the librarian and make Eva Longoria First Lady

2. Resign

1. Jump on Oprah's couch while professing his love for Katie Holmes

Panamark
06-10-2005, 06:26 AM
Yeah ! That was it.. Fookin hard to remember that shit off the top of
your head. I was more interested in watching Russell Crowe talking
about decking that hotel fuck in the face with a phone cos the bastard
wouldnt get his phone fixed ! :D

fryingdutchman
06-10-2005, 07:26 AM
I heard that appearance was hilarious.

Letterman took his phone off his desk when Crowe sat down.

You Aussies and your tempers! Sheesh!! :D

Panamark
06-10-2005, 07:57 AM
You Americans and your piss weak services ! :D

How much do you think that hotel would be charging Crowe a
night ???? And they couldnt give him a phone to call his wife ??
The concierge with attitude is lucky he didnt lose his head.
That dude will milk it for all its worth, probably end up a rich man
for the indescretion.

Matt White
06-10-2005, 08:27 AM
"5. Use weekly radio address to give Americans a Van Halen twofer!"

EVERY ROCK RADIO STATION IN AMERICA PLAYS TONS OF CLASSIC VAN HALEN!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

diamondsgirl
06-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

Top Ten Ways George Bush Can Regain His Popularity

5. Use weekly radio address to give Americans a Van Halen twofer

Thats great!

Letterman gets it... :D

Wonder Twins
06-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey guys I am one of those suckers that try to look into something that says a reunion tour. But there is alot of Mentioning and playing CVH stuff all over the place. One could only hope it is going to happen.

Rikk
06-10-2005, 09:22 AM
Always liked LETTERMAN. LENO sucks donkey ass.

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-10-2005, 10:01 AM

SOUL - that "Erectile Dysfunction" line you used on that idiot "dysfunction" was hella solid.

Props for that bro!

Hehe cheers mate! ;) Where'd that fucker go anyway, seems to have made a run for it.

Carmine
06-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Wonder Twins
Hey guys I am one of those suckers that try to look into something that says a reunion tour. But there is alot of Mentioning and playing CVH stuff all over the place. One could only hope it is going to happen.

Right on!!!

mattiew23m
06-10-2005, 10:10 AM
two nights in a row he talked about van halen. Radio stations are giving cvh a ton of airplay. I heard van halen on the radion 9 times yesterday. and all cvh. I wish they would mix up the tunes a little thou. I heard it on 101.1 which just changed formats, 105.5, 92.3 krock, q104.3, and one other station.. can't remember the name of it.. 92.7 i think.. but all dlr era. On television, on vh1 classic they have been playing the unchained vid a lot.. its crazy... I smell a reunion. Ed needs to know that its all over the place!

Carmine
06-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Right on!!!

5 stars for Wonder Twins.

WONER TWIN POWERS...ACTIVATE!!

Form of.... AN ELEPHANT!!

Form of....WATER SPOUT!!

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-10-2005, 10:20 AM
I don't think there'll ever be a better time than now. With Motley Crue kicking ass all over the world I think now is the perfect time to strike. Ed would be a total spanner to let this moment slip through his fingers...and it would be all the more satisfying for us CVH fans being so close to that disaster that was the 2004 reunion, we would not only be able to witness our favourite band go out on top, but it would also be a final "fuck you" to the Sammy era.

A reunion/farewell tour right now would put Sammy and his idiot fans in their place FOR GOOD.

ROTH ON!!!

EbDawson
06-10-2005, 10:22 AM
"What da ya want? Wicker?

vanzilla
06-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by mattiew23m
two nights in a row he talked about van halen. Radio stations are giving cvh a ton of airplay. I heard van halen on the radion 9 times yesterday. and all cvh. I wish they would mix up the tunes a little thou. I heard it on 101.1 which just changed formats, 105.5, 92.3 krock, q104.3, and one other station.. can't remember the name of it.. 92.7 i think.. but all dlr era. On television, on vh1 classic they have been playing the unchained vid a lot.. its crazy... I smell a reunion. Ed needs to know that its all over the place!

It's all because of you mattie, it's all because of you. :rolleyes:

Just fucking with ya bro.:cool:

Dutchman - you call me "manfilla" one more time you'll be in the PEN with that idiot "UNA-BOB-ER" :D

Seriously - thanks for the list.

Letterman's a cool mofo!

vanzilla
06-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
Hehe cheers mate! ;) Where'd that fucker go anyway, seems to have made a run for it.

Rikk is inducting his rambling ass into the PEN today.

He gets SHEEP OF THE WEEK honors!

Drop by and kick him in the balls for me!

Wonder Twins
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
You rule Carmine. You even pay homage to the awesome wonder twins. ANyways, lets keep the army on thsi and we can light the VH torch reunion like it should have been so long ago. TABULA RASA

Carmine
06-10-2005, 11:44 AM
You rule Carmine. You even pay homage to the awesome wonder twins. ANyways, lets keep the army on thsi and we can light the VH torch reunion like it should have been so long ago. TABULA RASA

Thanks, and WHEN that torch gets lit, I'm on the first plane to whatever city they are in!!

...wearing nothing but my Oakleys with a bottle of Jack in hand!

Wonder Twins
06-10-2005, 12:00 PM
I hear that I will do something similiar only I will have a "Drink on my hand and my toes in the sand" Fuck Yeah

Carmine
06-10-2005, 12:05 PM
I hear that I will do something similiar only I will have a "Drink on my hand and my toes in the sand" Fuck Yeah

Roth it up, WT...Roth it up!

fryingdutchman
06-10-2005, 10:32 PM

Dutchman - you call me "manfilla" one more time you'll be in the PEN with that idiot "UNA-BOB-ER" :D

:D Sorry 'zilla. I had just gotten done perusing the thread where people fuck with each other's screen name...and I saw that one for you! I hadda do it! :D

Feel free to head on over to that thread and take a shot at mine! Just let me know when you do!

Satan
06-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Always liked LETTERMAN. LENO sucks donkey ass.

Actually he sucks elephant ass. He's become a total Bush blower. :blow:

FasterPussycat
06-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Leno got the by Kissing big boys at NBC and stabbing Letterman's back!!

evans5150
07-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Oh, that Dave Letterman!

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:06 PM
dave is the man