PDA

View Full Version : Coup D'tat rumours in Washington??

Hardrock69
06-10-2005, 09:48 AM
This sounds interesting.....

http://www.vheadline.com/printer_news.asp?id=37229

I am not one to advocate illegal activity, but I sure wish that Bush would get impeached and his whole cabinet dismantled.....

FORD
06-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Though pretty much everything else the guy says is true, I don't see where a coup is going to come out of this.

Who would lead the coup? He seems to imply the military, but thanks to Bush/PNAC they are otherwise occupied. Or occupying as the case may be. Not to mention that the Pentagon's leadership has been totally PNAC'ed.

Best way to stop the BCE is to elect a House that will impeach the bastard and a Senate that will convict him.

We can't count on Republicans to turn on their own as many did against Nixon, with the possible exceptions of the few who have had the guts to oppose the BCE so far.

Even among Democrats, there will be some who would probably defend the Chimp, as their voting record suggests they will support corporatism and fraud every time (Yeah Biden, I'm looking right at you. Mary Landrieu as well, just to name two useless "Democrats")

It's time to fill both houses with those who represent the people not the corporations, for corrunption cannot be brought down with corruption.