X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

I'm Back!!!! Part Two

For those of you who know me as jcook you might have noticed my absence from this site.When last I Iwas here I was facing a BOGUS domestic violence charge....my wife got pissed off at me and called the cops and told them that I "shook" her. After being arrested my wife tried to drop the charges, The D.A. said no.....With this D.V. charge came an automatic restraining order.Since my wife didn't want this I came back home (at her request) Turns out that I have a NOSEY FUCKING NEIGHBOR that saw us going out to dinner. She called the cops and I was arrested for violating the restraining order.Not learning my lesson the first time I came back home three days later (at my wifes' request) NOSEY FUCKING NEIGHBOR found out that I was there and I was arrested for violating the restraining order again! Bottom line is my wife wouldn't testify on the D.V. charge it was dropped, I plead guilty to two counts of violating a restraining order and served 45 days in jail with credit for 21 already served.Still trying to get restraining order dropped..........pending!
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

that sucks ...too bad murder is a crime or else i'd help you murder ur neighbor
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• jcook11
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      The D.A. gave me strong warning about anything "bad" happening to this troll!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        Well...
        His whife started it all!

Not that she should be murdered (like the neighbor), but she should be thought some kind of a lesson... and of course, i ain't talking about violence...

I know that we (women) can be evel!

Last edited by blonddgirl777; 06-11-2005, 03:11 PM.
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
          Well...
          His whife started it all!

Not that she should be murdered (like the neighbor), but she should be thought some kind of a lesson... and of course, i ain't talking about violence...

I know that we (women) can be evel!

Well it was a big mistake and we both learned an EXPENSIVE$$$$$ lesson

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by jcook11
            Well it was a big mistake and we both learned an EXPENSIVE$$$$$ lesson
            Yep!

Wharever mistake you make in life (and everybody makes them), the importance is to learn from them...

All the luck to you 2!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...