PDA

View Full Version : Should Dave have sex with Mikey and let him Jam with his Band ??

Panamark
06-12-2005, 08:44 PM
This approach obviously worked for Spammy. Do you think Dave should compromise his morals, give it to Mikey a few times, let Mikey Jam on stage with his band, and then arrange a candlelight dinner
with Alice ??

Seems to be the path back into Van Halen ! :D

Perhaps Dave knows this, but just cant bring himself to banging
the midget sauce man ?? After all, call him retro, he's still hetero..

Is there like some sort of perverted inner boys club thing happening
with the sisters where unless you are banging the little "YES MAN"
you aint back in the club ??? :p

Terry
06-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Nah. I do agree that the Van Halens would like to see a more humbled Roth. Am sure Alex and Ed would like to have some assurance that Dave would kiss their asses before reuniting with him. Think Roth has already swallowed enough pride in still making overtures to Van Halen to reunite even after the way he was treated in 1996.

Mikey ain't gonna be the deciding factor, anyway, least not as far as Roth rejoining VH goes. Was a little different for Hagar, 'cause Mike and Hagar always got along well, even after Hagar left VH. Roth is indifferent to Mike. Always has been. Wouldn't come across as genuine if Roth suddenly called Mike up and asked him to play with Roth's group.

Think the only way CVH is gonna reunite is if an agreement can be worked out regarding the percentage split of the net profits from any live appearances. Am sure Ed and Al feel like they'd be doing Dave the favor by letting him back into the band, and would therefore insist he get paid less than they would.

Regardless of Mike's protestations to the contrary, you know he'd want to be there if Dave rejoins the band, so it's not even a necessary move for dave to make re: hanging out with Mike as a means to get back into the band.

Panamark
06-12-2005, 09:39 PM
You sure Alice and Edwina are not all like "Well if Dave cant fuck the munchkin, he's not one of us" ??? :)

canadiandlrgirl
06-12-2005, 10:41 PM
:eek:

Figs
06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Should Dave have sex with Mikey and let him Jam in his Band ??

yes

guwapo_rocker
06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm gonna be sick.

diamondsgirl
06-12-2005, 11:04 PM
You sure Alice and Edwina are not all like "Well if Dave cant fuck the munchkin, he's not one of us" ??? :)

I think you're on to something, Panamark :D

PETE's lmsHADOW
06-12-2005, 11:08 PM
I think Dave should invite Michael to a lovely dinner, and ask him to bring some bottles of his fine 'Mad Anthony' hot sauce.

They should dine together, then Dave offers to walk with Mikey to discuss business. They walk, and Dave grabs Mikey and pulls him into an alley where he proceeds to beat the living shit out of Mikey, giving him a huge wedgy, and a knuggy over his little hairplugs! Then Dave will pull out a funnel and force Mikey to drink his fucking awful sauce!

Dave then drives Mikey over to Alexis' house and throws him on the front porch as a warning, along with pictures of himself fucking one of Alex's many ex-wives!

Fuck Michael Anthony, and fuck Alex Van Halen! Who needs those two hack posers anyway?

Panamark
06-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Hey Im just observing the proven way you can rejoin Van Halen as a
singer. Think about it, Dave refused to fuck Mikey and refused to let
him get on stage with him. Spammy has been bonking Mikey like a
Rabbit on heat and even letting him take Mona the Boner's spot in his
Waborillaritas !!

This is obviously the trick, if you cant go sloppy thirds on Mikey
after the sisters, they get all offended...

In 96' I believe Dave said, Eddie, ok what if I just look at Mikey's ass
for 2 seconds while you pull his pants down ?? Eddie: "Ok, we'll let you
sing two new songs Dave !! But you are gonna have to do better than
that if you want back in fulltime".

Thats whats going down on the inside !
The inside is Mikey's butthole !!

I think we are onto something for sure !! :D

Panamark
06-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Also explains how Ga y Cherone got in so fast ! ;)

rustoffa
06-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Mark, you're onto something here. I'm just wondering how Al's fucked up neck factors in.

Is it some kind of dark neckbrace overlord deal, where Al is relegated to a chaiste lounge?

:D

Panamark
06-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Russ, its a little known fact that Al actually injured his neck from humping Mikey's ass !
Their publicists made up all kinds of stories to cover this up.
It all stems from Al having to bend over so far
when he lines up to the "yes munchkin's" height.

tydhurst
06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Can't we assume that Dave will do no such thing and leave it at that?

rustoffa
06-13-2005, 12:57 AM
Russ, its a little known fact that Al actually injured his neck from humping Mikey's ass !
Their publicists made up all kinds of stories to cover this up.
It all stems from Al having to bend over so far
when he lines up to the "yes munchkin's" height.

Stupid people get what they get. The sumbitch has more drum risers than anyone can count, and he pulls some Gulliver shit and hurts his neck bending over on a liliputian?

What a dipshit.

TOM_5150
06-13-2005, 01:03 AM
This is an interesting thread?? I wonder if Spammy is on here.

Panamark
06-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Can't we assume that Dave will do no such thing and leave it at that?

Well its obvious he wouldnt do it !! Sammy was allowed back
after much Mike fucking. We have solved the whole mystery !
Dave wouldnt fuck Mikey, it was so obvious all along ! :p

Terry
06-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Fuck Mike and fuck Al, agreed.

Those two numbnuts got nothing left to offer.

Would be more excited to see Dave and Ed playing with Ray and just about anybody else besides Mike on bass.

evans5150
07-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Man..that's good!

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:05 PM
its different