PDA

View Full Version : Up For Breakfest

EdwardVanHalen1
06-13-2005, 02:44 PM
My sister bought the van halen greatest hits album and was playing there new "material" horibile

Jérôme Frenchise
06-13-2005, 02:47 PM
She needs a good spank, the kind that depends on her age.

EdwardVanHalen1
06-13-2005, 02:49 PM
lol

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
My sister bought the van halen greatest hits album and was playing there new "material" horibile play her some Dave and she won't want to go back to that hagar shit:)

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
She needs a good spank, the kind that depends on her age.
:D

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Luckily poor taste doesn't run in the family ;)

hollywood5150
06-14-2005, 12:49 AM
I think up for breakfast is a stupid song.........it is a recycled piece of shit song..........

it sounds like WCTBL or FITH, total crap.........this shit wouldnt have been put on record with DLR

it SUCKS

Kristy
06-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Next to 'Seasons In The Sun' or anything Phil Collins ever recorded that has to be the biggest pile of shit song in rock history.

Nitro Express
06-14-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Kristy
Next to 'Seasons In The Sun' or anything Phil Collins ever recorded that has to be the biggest pile of shit song in rock history.

LOL! Yeah, Sammy sucks Puff the Magic Dragon's balls.

Panamark
06-14-2005, 03:31 AM
Reminds me of a Sammy joke,

Sammy went to his Doctor and said,
"Doc, Every morning at 7am I have a bowel movement"
"Like clockwork, every morning same time"

Doc said, "Mr Hagar, thats wonderful news, you are
totally regular for your age"

Sammy: "But Doc I never wake up until 9am"

FasterPussycat
06-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Depend, that's what Sammy needs then!!! :D

Encouragement and information for people with incontinence, and those who care about them.

fryingdutchman
06-15-2005, 04:43 AM
My sister bought the van halen greatest hits album and was playing there new "material" horibile

Anyone who actually spent money on BOBW can count themselves amongst those who give credibility to P.T. Barnum.

There really is a sucker born every minute.

However, I don't know if they are wearing a "three piece." :rolleyes:

FUCK SAMMY HAGAR!

jero
06-15-2005, 05:43 AM
The "new" material sucks so hard!!!

EdwardVanHalen1
06-15-2005, 12:36 PM
i told her all about sammy hagar and told her to listen to CVH. She is not going back to hagar

canadiandlrgirl
06-15-2005, 01:21 PM
i told her all about sammy hagar and told her to listen to CVH. She is not going back to hagar Good for her:)

EdwardVanHalen1
06-15-2005, 01:24 PM
PANAMA

canadiandlrgirl
06-15-2005, 02:26 PM
PANAMA that's one of my favorite songs:)

madraoul
06-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
I think up for breakfast is a stupid song.........it is a recycled piece of shit song..........

it sounds like WCTBL or FITH, total crap.........this shit wouldnt have been put on record with DLR

it SUCKS

What is WCTBL or FITH?

Panamark
06-16-2005, 06:56 AM
PANAMA

PANAMA-ARK !! :p

EdwardVanHalen1
06-16-2005, 02:13 PM
hot for teacher

eruption

jump

CVH

CVH

CVH

Thorman
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM

It is horrible..even for Gaygar

sammysucks65
06-20-2005, 02:32 PM
hey the worst songs..after those new recordings are

1. forever-kiss it sounds just like a phill collins cover
and .......up for breakfast and....its about time..god its about time sounds like sammy tryiing to suond like dave...i only like mike and eds backup vocalss....sorry if that counts as treason

fuck you hagar

zeronumber
06-20-2005, 04:12 PM

it SUCKS

What the hell are yout alking about, it doesn't sound anything like Why can't this be love, The song wasn't sappy or anything, nor did it have any synth arrangements. As for shit that wouldn't have been recorded by dave? again, what the hell are you talking about? The song is about sex with a woman, using metaphors regaring certain activities...Which is exactly the same thing dave has done, time after time, with songs like panama, Yankee Rose, and Ice cream man.

I agree, the song wasn't great, but let's be fair here...it's no wctbl. Sam did more than just 5150, and keyboard arrangements in van halen, and this song sounds nothing like wctbl.

Hell, the first time I heard it(both music, and lyrically), I thought it was a dave song that dave recorded with van halen back in 2002, but just got dubbed over with sam vocals, much like summer nights.

Anyway...the 3 new songs aren't the travisty on the albulm...The 3 songs CVH songs sung by sammy live are...completely butchering "Ain't Talking about love", "Jump" and "Panama".

Which, if you think about it, was a perfectly good waste of 3 spaces on the compilation...which could have been filled by somthing much better...like "Me wise Magic", "Ice cream man" and "Mean streets", 3 songs, which should have been on BOBW cd...

bobgnote
06-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Twenty, count 'em, TWENTY years since JUMP. Stupid DAWGS, you can't have what your old Ed-puppy can't fetch!

Ed went into his ORGAN, unable to cover the studio guitar parts he duped EXACTLY with MIDI. Hey, a LOT of other guys went right past him. When you guys practice enough, you will figure out who in the corporate shit-chute did pass him, of several corporate players, even if you are so goddam awe-struck you'd think Janis' dead guitarist is hot.

canadiandlrgirl
06-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Twenty, count 'em, TWENTY years since JUMP. Stupid DAWGS, you can't have what your old Ed-puppy can't fetch!

Ed went into his ORGAN, unable to cover the studio guitar parts he duped EXACTLY with MIDI. Hey, a LOT of other guys went right past him. When you guys practice enough, you will figure out who in the corporate shit-chute did pass him, of several corporate players, even if you are so goddam awe-struck you'd think Janis' dead guitarist is hot. ok i have no idea what you just said:confused:

hollywood5150
06-21-2005, 12:02 AM
up for breakfast sucks.................said it once......I'll say it agagin...

it sounds like WCTBL and FITH............

why cant this be love and fir in the hole..........

it is a recycled song..............

cvh is the oNLY vh

zeronumber
06-21-2005, 12:37 AM
up for breakfast sucks.................said it once......I'll say it agagin...

it sounds like WCTBL and FITH............

why cant this be love and fir in the hole..........

it is a recycled song..............

cvh is the oNLY vh

I seriously doubt you actually heard this song. Aside from the same rethoric, you post non-sence that hurts your credibility.

Again...it's not even a sythasized song, or about love, thus it has nothing to do with WCTBL, so how can it have a "recycled" feel to it?
Fire in the Hole, wasn't even done by sammy, it was done by Cherone...

I can understand not liking the song, if you actually heard it, or at least bashing it with a comparasion that makes sence, but when you compare it to a song where it has no comparasion other than being made by the same band is unexceptable...Espesially when you compare it to a vh3 song, where sammy wasn't in the band, and accuse him of recycling the same material...

That's like me saying I didn't like "Cant get this stuff no more" because it sounds too much like "Dance the night away" and "dirty water dog"...It's asanine.

Now I can understand you're a fan of cvh, and whatever I say probably won't sway your decesion, but still, if you're going to bash something for the sake of bashing, don't state something so out of logic that it hurts your credibility.

Next time, a simple "I don't like that song, Dave or grave sheep fucker" will do just nicely.

Have a nice day!!!

Peace up, A town down...

Jano
06-21-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
It is horrible..even for Gaygar

BAMM!!

twonabomber
06-21-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber
What the hell are yout alking about, it doesn't sound anything like Why can't this be love, The song wasn't sappy or anything, nor did it have any synth arrangements.

he probably means the synth pulses in the intro and the background...