X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FasterPussycat [b][size=3]HAS TO GO!!![/size][/b]

Pussygunt pm'ed me this yesteday:

If you really believe that i am an alias, which one
    Fab, Pete? you will laugh out silly if you found out who i am!
    Hey, I never ask y'all for much but tis' time to take out the trash. This sick fuck has said some shit that beyond steps over this sites thin red line.

"At my signal, unleash hell"

Well, what are we waiting for?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

uhhhuhuhu

i bashed lms2/faster pussycat a bit yesterday in the fan introduction thread and all of a sudden another alias fucker "molly blue" pm's me to "straigthen things up", and defend the...uhm, which alias was it again?

like that'd help to brainwash me...uhhuhuhuhuh
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Yup.

And all the past two weeks, I've had aliases voting for me, probably giving me one-votes. All these aliases designed to just vote for me. Created one day, never posting but voting for me that same day. Fucking lame.

Isn't there any way this psycho shit can end? It's no mystery to anyone who is really behind it.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
          Bingo.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

fuck off
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

If we already have both AWe and Rikk aboard, I fucking KNOW it can be done.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

You fuck off DG, i mean RG, or whoever the fuck you are this week!!!

Comment

i guess RG and DG have to go too!!!!

Comment

I know its real tough for you to follow seeing as you are border line retarded
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Pussytwat,

It's over.

You can count on it.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

LMAO, you cow

Comment

You're not fooling anyone anymore, you loony.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

you think this is Fab?

I thought she would have slit her wrists by now

Comment

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                              you think this is Fab?

I thought she would have slit her wrists by now
                              I still don't think it's any one person...and I like how sometimes the alias spells well and other times he/she doesn't.

There are only three people at this site with such an agenda against you, me, NICK and MAX. Two are already banned, the third is practically banished and totally hated. And this stupid alias happened to give that third person's e-mail out to one of the Pen Admins two weeks ago during a normal chat...

If you want to catch an alias, look at the alias's agenda.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...
                              X