PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi speaks

Steve Savicki
06-17-2005, 10:53 AM
"This Sunday is Father’s Day, and many fathers in America are away from home. They are in Iraq, just as many mothers were on Mother’s Day, fighting a war of choice, where we sent our young people into harm’s way without leveling with the American people about the purpose of the war, without intelligence about what they were going to confront, without the equipment to protect them, and without a plan of what would happen after the fall of Baghdad. This is not the way to win a war.

Today, I have offered an amendment to the defense budget that will say to the President:

“Within 30 days of the enactment of this legislation, Congress expects an accounting from you as to what the strategy for success is. What are the security and political measures that you are putting forth that can lead us to bring our troops home?”

Today, I am asking you to join me in this demand. Please sign on as a citizen co-sponsor to this monumental amendment

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
Democratic Leader"

http://www.democraticaction.org/petitions/winningiraq.shtml

4moreyears
06-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
"This Sunday is Father’s Day, and many fathers in America are away from home. They are in Iraq, just as many mothers were on Mother’s Day, fighting a war of choice, where we sent our young people into harm’s way without leveling with the American people about the purpose of the war, without intelligence about what they were going to confront, without the equipment to protect them, and without a plan of what would happen after the fall of Baghdad. This is not the way to win a war.

Today, I have offered an amendment to the defense budget that will say to the President:

“Within 30 days of the enactment of this legislation, Congress expects an accounting from you as to what the strategy for success is. What are the security and political measures that you are putting forth that can lead us to bring our troops home?”

Today, I am asking you to join me in this demand. Please sign on as a citizen co-sponsor to this monumental amendment

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
Democratic Cunt"

http://www.democraticaction.org/petitions/winningiraq.shtml

thome
06-18-2005, 07:32 PM
ERROR>>>>.../////($&^$(^@# will rtoobinstone':*%$
miss&)guided 88[*)atten:UKG76960 TION WHORE