PDA

View Full Version : DLR Summer 2005

NAHTAN
06-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Every time I see Dave performing, it kills me to think that EVH and AVH care so little about their fans that they can't do an original VH tour for the millions of rockers out there who have supported them over the years. Any true VH fan would kill to see the original lineup, if only one last time. In the meantime, rock on Dave..we love your spirit

thome
06-20-2005, 08:31 AM
rite on thats the ticket kill may be extreem im just glad i
still got a good singer ect band to dig. ROTH no one can touch
it!

DavidLeeNatra
06-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by NAHTAN
Every time I see Dave performing, it kills me to think that EVH and AVH care so little about their fans that they can't do an original VH tour for the millions of rockers out there who have supported them over the years. Any true VH fan would kill to see the original lineup, if only one last time. In the meantime, rock on Dave..we love your spirit

not that this has been discussed here before...but...welcome to the army, anyway... :D

canadiandlrgirl
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
it's because Ed and Al are both a couple of assholes:mad:
welcome to the army by the way:)

BenJammin
06-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by NAHTAN

You mean they broke up?

wow. who knew.