X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

John McCain on Durban Comments

John McCain: "I think that Senator Durbin owes not only the Senate an apology... Dick Durbin should be required to read Alexander Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago. And I think that he would have a better understanding that there's no comparison whatsoever.

It does a great disservice to the majority of American men and women who are serving in Guantánamo, who are doing the job that they are told to do, and who are doing it in a humane fashion.

To tar American service men and women with a brush that applies to the gulag or to the killing fields is a great disservice to the men and women in the military, who are serving honorably down there."

Tim Russert: "Should he formally apologize?"

John McCain: "Well, I don't know whether formal, but he should certainly apologize."

Russert: "Will the Senate take any action against him?"

McCain: "I predict to you that by the time this program is shown next Sunday, that Mr. Durbin will have apologized."
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John McCain should apologize to the citizens of Arizona for becoming another pathetic Busheep sellout. What happenned to his spine?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

John McCain is a true patriot and a true American, FORD. Plus, he had to endure tortures those terrorists at Club Gitmo will never have to endure.

How dare you insult his character!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I'd vote for McCain.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I DID vote for McCain. But that was before he sold out to the very pieces of shit who slandered his own family.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I DID vote for McCain. But that was before he sold out to the very pieces of shit who slandered his own family.
                I would say that would be a sword he would have to personally bear against the Bush family, not you for him. If he's man enough to forgive them, so be it. If not, I can live with that viewpoint also.

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  that story is as truthfull as the staged photo. do any of you duffases
                  realy believe that photo.if so please seek help do you really think
                  there are reporters in there and photographers what is UP?

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I like the bottom corner there, where it says 'This has GOT to be the story that finally gets Bush!' That is classic.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

The religon of media is trying to warp your mind so you will buy
                      this magazine of lies

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Anybody that takes a look at pictures of some of the Nazi concentration camps will realize that Durban's comments were outrageous and totally irresponsible.

I don't think Club Gitmo has these:

I also don't think there are stacks of bodies awaiting cremation:

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

most of the people are getting more md & dental, food ,toilet paper.
                          except for a few murduring terrorist (who stay in mansions and 4 star hotels)payed for by interest earned in american banks w saudi
                          binladen money Its all retrograde of neglect of prior admins who
                          fabricate blow job SKANDALS to take ignorant peoples minds of
                          whats really going on?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gitmo doesn't need ovens or mass graves. It's surrounded by the ultimate disposal system......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

why are you such a pyscho ford?
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...