PDA

View Full Version : John McCain on Durban Comments

Warham
06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
John McCain: "I think that Senator Durbin owes not only the Senate an apology... Dick Durbin should be required to read Alexander Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago. And I think that he would have a better understanding that there's no comparison whatsoever.

It does a great disservice to the majority of American men and women who are serving in Guantánamo, who are doing the job that they are told to do, and who are doing it in a humane fashion.

To tar American service men and women with a brush that applies to the gulag or to the killing fields is a great disservice to the men and women in the military, who are serving honorably down there."

Tim Russert: "Should he formally apologize?"

John McCain: "Well, I don't know whether formal, but he should certainly apologize."

Russert: "Will the Senate take any action against him?"

McCain: "I predict to you that by the time this program is shown next Sunday, that Mr. Durbin will have apologized."

BigBadBrian
06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/108203.jpg

FORD
06-20-2005, 04:29 PM
John McCain should apologize to the citizens of Arizona for becoming another pathetic Busheep sellout. What happenned to his spine?

BigBadBrian
06-20-2005, 04:29 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/108136.jpg

Warham
06-20-2005, 04:31 PM
John McCain is a true patriot and a true American, FORD. Plus, he had to endure tortures those terrorists at Club Gitmo will never have to endure.

How dare you insult his character!

Guitar Shark
06-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I'd vote for McCain.

FORD
06-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I DID vote for McCain. But that was before he sold out to the very pieces of shit who slandered his own family.

BigBadBrian
06-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I DID vote for McCain. But that was before he sold out to the very pieces of shit who slandered his own family.

I would say that would be a sword he would have to personally bear against the Bush family, not you for him. If he's man enough to forgive them, so be it. If not, I can live with that viewpoint also.

:gulp:

thome
06-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/108203.jpg
that story is as truthfull as the staged photo. do any of you duffases
realy believe that photo.if so please seek help do you really think
there are reporters in there and photographers what is UP?

Warham
06-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I like the bottom corner there, where it says 'This has GOT to be the story that finally gets Bush!' That is classic.

thome
06-20-2005, 06:14 PM
The religon of media is trying to warp your mind so you will buy
this magazine of lies

Warham
06-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Anybody that takes a look at pictures of some of the Nazi concentration camps will realize that Durban's comments were outrageous and totally irresponsible.

I don't think Club Gitmo has these:

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/Histories__Narratives__Documen/Liberation_of_the_Western_Conc/Death_Camp_Photos_-_Part_I/deathcampphotos16.jpg

I also don't think there are stacks of bodies awaiting cremation:

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/Histories__Narratives__Documen/Liberation_of_the_Western_Conc/Death_Camp_Photos_-_Part_I/deathcampphotos6.jpg

thome
06-20-2005, 06:31 PM
most of the people are getting more md & dental, food ,toilet paper.
except for a few murduring terrorist (who stay in mansions and 4 star hotels)payed for by interest earned in american banks w saudi
binladen money Its all retrograde of neglect of prior admins who
fabricate blow job SKANDALS to take ignorant peoples minds of
whats really going on?

FORD
06-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Gitmo doesn't need ovens or mass graves. It's surrounded by the ultimate disposal system......

http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/kukui/Pictures/Midway%20-%20Sharks%20formation.jpg

Redballjets88
06-20-2005, 07:07 PM
why are you such a pyscho ford?

thome
06-20-2005, 07:10 PM
ford thats top secret man dont let the media find out about that

Redballjets88
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
seriously FORD if bush had a BCE and wanted to be facist wouldnt he have killed you already? for hating him so much

academic punk
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Warham
John McCain is a true patriot and a true American, FORD. Plus, he had to endure tortures those terrorists at Club Gitmo will never have to endure.

How dare you insult his character!

So Bush and the dirty politics of Rove are okay, but for FORD it's not?

Fair.

As for McCain, I'd vote for him. But he's a career politician, and his endorsement of Bush last year was really more about him thinking ahead to '08, and perhaps someday his face replacing Washington's on the dollar bill. It's called "sucking Karl's cock" in some circles.

thome
06-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Ok heres my whatfore mccain is a hero and a soldier I just know what
years of confinement might do to a mind. im not all together, who is
he may be a little to affected to be my pres he seens to be of excellent character i respect him , catch my drift.en whatnot

Nickdfresh
06-20-2005, 07:49 PM

How dare you insult his character! [/B]

:rolleyes: Which is exactly why he thinks they should get a fair trial...

John McCain
Arguing that "even Adolf Eichmann got a trial,'' Republican Sen. John McCain said Sunday that the Bush administration must establish a system to try and perhaps free suspected terrorists from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba - even if they turn around and attack the United States.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1426355/posts

LoungeMachine
06-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by thome
Ok heres my whatfore mccain is a hero and a soldier I just know what
years of confinement might do to a mind. im not all together, who is
he may be a little to affected to be my pres he seens to be of excellent character i respect him , catch my drift.en whatnot

Please go away.

Come back when u kan tipe bettur

mmmkay?

:cool:

thome
06-20-2005, 08:32 PM
hey im going to get complex i , cant sleep ,signed up for typing lessons YEAH MF THERE thurd graid i cant get it up anymore
started blastin smak in my neck again your avatars neck shure is
pritty an the dog ate my home work fuggit im going to the garage
and taking the pipe!

LoungeMachine
06-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by thome
hey im going to get complex i , cant sleep ,signed up for typing lessons YEAH MF THERE thurd graid i cant get it up anymore
started blastin smak in my neck again your avatars neck shure is
pritty an the dog ate my home work fuggit im going to the garage
and taking the pipe!

No Child Left Behind

thome
06-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Outa gas Damn Mcee dees career in qeustion

tobinentinc
06-21-2005, 02:11 AM
If a US Senator can compare our TROOPS to Nazis and Soviet Soliders, then anything is comparative. What Dick TURBAN said is not only wrong, but it already sparked the "world community" to call our troops nazis. Its one thing to blame an administration, but when you blame people who volunteer to serve our country you are dead wrong.

FORD
06-21-2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
If a US Senator can compare our TROOPS to Nazis and Soviet Soliders, then anything is comparative. What Dick TURBAN said is not only wrong, but it already sparked the "world community" to call our troops nazis. Its one thing to blame an administration, but when you blame people who volunteer to serve our country you are dead wrong.

Durbin WAS blaming the Fraudministration. And the Fraudministration is ultimately to blame. However, everyone in the military is bound by an oath to defend the Constituion from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. So if they choose to follow illegal orders in an illegal war, given by an illegal pResident, then by that oath they are as guilty as the Fraudministration.

Unfortunately they are conditioned not to question orders, even illegal ones. :(

Nickdfresh
06-21-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc

He wasn't cuntparing troops, he was comparing the photos....Big difference! And I'd like to know where the fuck all of the Republican super patriots were when this was said!

“You go to war with the Army you have,” Rumsfeld replied, “not the Army you might want or wish to have.”

I mean after all, how troops did DURBAN get killed by his incompetence? Ohhhh the (feigned) outrage!

Warham
06-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Even the photos don't compare.

thome
06-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Durbin WAS blaming the Fraudministration. And the Fraudministration is ultimately to blame. However, everyone in the military is bound by an oath to defend the Constituion from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. So if they choose to follow illegal orders in an illegal war, given by an illegal pResident, then by that oath they are as guilty as the Fraudministration.

Unfortunately they are conditioned not to question orders, even illegal ones. :(
O dude bad call right or wrong if you were a general and whatever cause you as (Ford )deemed ness/ if you knew it was time to make
a move any thing you can think of, maybe you knew the huns were
coming over the hill. when you thru down your gauntlet and screamed
charge to protect your loved ones would you like all of your solgiers
to say" eh maybe tommarrow my pee pee hurts"I need some more
info im neer sighted dont see any huns out there

Hardrock69
06-21-2005, 10:25 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/108136.jpg

If the above is to be taken literally, then the entire Bush Administration should be drawn and quartered, then burned at the stake, hanged, and then buried alive.

They are guilty of High Treason for causing the deaths of thousands of people based on their lies.....

LoungeMachine
06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
[
They are guilty of High Treason for causing the deaths of thousands of people based on their lies.....

yep:cool:

BigBadBrian
06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
yep:cool:

Does this include Senators like Joe Biden who voted YEA for the IRAQ War?

Hmm?

Warham
06-21-2005, 03:47 PM

Hmm?

Good point, Brian.

Nickdfresh
06-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Good point, Brian.

No, just the ones that fraudulently made the case for it, otherwise things would get a little messy.:)

ODShowtime
06-21-2005, 05:09 PM

Hmm?

And probably other Senators who had actual important business they were attending to and didn't think to go around the official intelligence to find out the truth.

They were persuaded by gw&friends' evidence, which has been proven to be fraudulent.

What do you have to say about that BBB?

FORD
06-21-2005, 05:53 PM

Hmm?

Yes it does. Biden willingly signed a PNAC document after their agenda was well known to be treasonous and fascist. Therefore, Biden is guilty of PNAC treason as well.

While Kerry, Hillary, or whomever's votes on the war may have been empty-headed and WRONG, they were not deliberate participants in the PNAC agenda as Biden was.