PDA

View Full Version : Oh I see how it is.

thefive
06-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Oh now I see how it is. When I use to post what a FAT PIG SAMMY IS.
I got so much heat from Sammy fans and some MODS. The ones who were around when I use to post here every day know what mods I am talking about. Til to this day I cannot believe I got heat from some mods.

So now I see all these threads how fat sammy is, new posters whos names have fat sammy as their internet nicks. They don't get heat from all these Sam fans and MODS. I always said to myself about
the mods giving me shit about this " I cannot believe this. I can undstand the Sam fans getting mad at me.This is a David Lee Roth website and Sammy Hagar has taken upon himself to bash Dave for over 15 years. The first ten he didnt even meet Dave.

Well I was going to leave you with one of my favorite sam photos but I deleted them off my hard drive but i thought the would still be here.
So i could copy and paste the codes.

Dan
06-21-2005, 03:06 AM
I wonder if she takes Mastercard?

Big Fat Sammy
06-21-2005, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by thefive

So now I see all these threads how fat sammy is, new posters whos names have fat sammy as their internet nicks.

I joined under this username in 2000, maybe early 2001....no mods gave me any shit over it.

Got banned from The Dome in less than a day though :D

Panamark
06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
thefive is alive !

fryingdutchman
06-21-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I wonder if she takes Mastercard?

Yup!!!

Just swipe it in "the slot."

:D

ThrillsNSpills
06-21-2005, 05:26 AM
I kind of liked the scrolling "Sammy Blows" graphics.

We were just out of sorts because they toured with Sambo and everyone knows the potential of the original.
That had to be part of it anyway.

thefive
06-21-2005, 06:13 AM
I sounded serious on the first post but actually I was joking too about the subject. Just didnt want anyone to think I was talking in an angry tone. It was more sarcastic than an anger tone.

guwapo_rocker
06-21-2005, 07:09 AM
Sammy Hagar is fat!

Northern Girl
06-21-2005, 07:14 AM
They don't get heat from all these Sam fans

There are none left. Some wise up slower than others.

EbDawson
06-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Sammy Hagar is fat!

Who's Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
06-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Who's Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Last_Child
06-21-2005, 09:46 AM
okey...

Who's Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
06-21-2005, 09:46 AM
okey...

Who's Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Hardrock69
06-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Sarge's Little Helper, have you screwed Arielle Bot yet? She wants you ya know...
:p

thefive
06-22-2005, 01:11 PM
This is another version of seeing

tydhurst
06-22-2005, 01:29 PM
who is Thefive?

never seen him before!

thefive
06-23-2005, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by tydhurst

who is Thefive?

never seen him before!

I do not know.

Rikk
06-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I do not think you personally made the hero sandwiches which made the triple chin Sammy currently enjoys.

thefive
06-24-2005, 09:50 AM
I think I see it more clearly now.

Hardrock69
06-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I KNOW I see more clearly now...

:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=573086

Bill Lumbergh
06-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Oh now I see how it is. When I use to post what a FAT PIG SAMMY IS.
I got so much heat from Sammy fans and some MODS. The ones who were around when I use to post here every day know what mods I am talking about. Til to this day I cannot believe I got heat from some mods.

So now I see all these threads how fat sammy is, new posters whos names have fat sammy as their internet nicks. They don't get heat from all these Sam fans and MODS. I always said to myself about
the mods giving me shit about this " I cannot believe this. I can undstand the Sam fans getting mad at me.This is a David Lee Roth website and Sammy Hagar has taken upon himself to bash Dave for over 15 years. The first ten he didnt even meet Dave.

Well I was going to leave you with one of my favorite sam photos but I deleted them off my hard drive but i thought the would still be here.
So i could copy and paste the codes.

Amen buddy. thefive was way ahead of his time........we used to kick the living SHIT outta the sheep.....then thefive came under attack, and disapeared........you need to post regularly again dude! SAMMY HAGAR HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DOOR KNOB-thefive