Peta Is Just As Cruel To Animals As Anyone Could Be....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Peta Is Just As Cruel To Animals As Anyone Could Be....

PETA's Dirty Secret

Hypocrisy is the mother of all credibility problems, and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has it in spades. While loudly complaining about the "unethical" treatment of animals by restaurant owners, grocers, farmers, scientists, anglers, and countless other Americans, the group has its own dirty little secret.

PETA kills animals. By the thousands.

From July 1998 through the end of 2003, PETA killed over 10,000 dogs, cats, and other "companion animals" -- at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. That's more than five defenseless animals every day. Not counting the dogs and cats PETA spayed and neutered, the group put to death over 85 percent of the animals it took in during 2003 alone. And its angel-of-death pattern shows no sign of changing.

Year: 2003
    Received†: 2,224 Adopted: 312
    Killed: 1,911
    Transferred: 1
    % Killed: 85.9
    % Adopted: 14.0

Note: For a chart with figures for all years from 1998-2003, see the page this text came from here:

On its 2002 federal income-tax return, PETA claimed a $9,370 write-off for a giant walk-in freezer, the kind most people use as a meat locker or for ice-cream storage. But animal-rights activists don't eat meat or dairy foods. So far, the group hasn't confirmed the obvious -- that it's using the appliance to store the bodies of its victims.

In 2000, when the Associated Press first noted PETA's Kervorkian-esque tendencies, PETA president Ingrid Newkirk complained that actually taking care of animals costs more than killing them. "We could become a no-kill shelter immediately," she admitted.

PETA kills animals. Because it has other financial priorities.

PETA raked in nearly $29 million last year in income, much of it raised from pet owners who think their donations actually help animals. Instead, the group spends huge sums on programs equating people who eat chicken with Nazis, scaring young children away from drinking milk, recruiting children into the radical animal-rights lifestyle, and intimidating businessmen and their families in their own neighborhoods. PETA has also spent tens of thousands of dollars defending arsonists and other violent extremists.

PETA claims it engages in outrageous media-seeking stunts "for the animals." But which animals? Carping about the value of future two-piece dinners while administering lethal injections to puppies and kittens isn't ethical. It's hypocritical -- with a death toll that PETA would protest if it weren't their own doing.

PETA kills animals. And its leaders dare lecture the rest of us.

Check this website out.

You will be appalled at what you will find:

• tydhurst
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Terrible stuff!
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I would not have believed it but I heard something on the radio this morning about those PETA workers busted in North Carolina throwing animals they rescued and then killed into a dumpster in some shopping center...

They mentioned the website on the radio, and the stuff I read blew my mind.

It has basically turned into a warped religion/cash-cow for all of these nutcases. They brought in 29 million bucks last year, and most of that went for purposes other than actually helping animals.

Buncha warped idiots...just as I always thought.

Though I believe in principal that people who truly are cruel and inhumane should be treated like animals.

These PETA fucknuts who run around bitching about people wearing leather are insane.

DOES THE FUCKING ANIMAL NEED IT'S FUCKING SKIN FOR SOME REASON????

EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS?????

Sheeeeit.............

Comment

• SoldMySoul4RnR
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2005

I'm afraid to look! I'll get too pissed off.

Hurt an animal and i'll fuck you up, simple as that.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

GO GET 'EM BWAH!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Bueno Bob has sex with at least 5 pit bulls a day..........

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Ummmm have you got your TPS reports finished yet?

We are going to move you downstairs, Lumbergh...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

PETA and most of these charities are money making scams. I'm all for treating animals well and taking care of the environment but we have quite a large group of animal rights/environmentalists that have no idea how the animal kingdom or nature really works.

Nature can sustain only so many animals and it will naturally select them. Animals die horrid deaths when a hard winter covers the food. They slowly starve to death. In a place like Yellowstone Park, the bison heards get out of control and get bigger than the park can sustain.

I'm not against controlled hunting. You can either let some of these animals starve to death, or you can kill them quick with a bullet and stock someones freezer with them.

I'm not for trophy hunting or shooting some animal just for the hell of it.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  PETA and most of these charities are money making scams. I'm all for treating animals well and taking care of the environment but we have quite a large group of animal rights/environmentalists that have no idea how the animal kingdom or nature really works.

Nature can sustain only so many animals and it will naturally select them. Animals die horrid deaths when a hard winter covers the food. They slowly starve to death. In a place like Yellowstone Park, the bison heards get out of control and get bigger than the park can sustain.

I'm not against controlled hunting. You can either let some of these animals starve to death, or you can kill them quick with a bullet and stock someones freezer with them.

I'm not for trophy hunting or shooting some animal just for the hell of it.
                  I agree 100 percent.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Me three....I agree with Nitro..

So-called animal-rights activists get so bothered about hunting....

"Oh how can they shoot those poor deer!!! How CRUEL!!!"

WELL? IS IT ANY LESS CRUEL THAT THEY SHOULD OVERCROWD THEIR AREA AND DIE OF STARVATION????

One of my FAVORITE TV moments of all time was one night on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Also on the show was this stupid lawyer who was representing a woman who had gotten let go from Beverly Hills: 90210 because she was pregnant and was suing the network.

She made the cardinal sin of saying something stupid to Ted like:

"Oh those poor animals! Hunting is such a cruel sport!".

I just could not believe that woman could be so fucking stupid.

The LAST thing you should EVER do is say something idiotic like that to fucking TED NUGENT!!!!

As soon as those moronic words escaped her lips, I cackled with glee because I knew for sure Ted was going to rip her a new fucking asshole.

And he did. It was a joy to behold.

After he was done with her, she had been shown to the world to be a complete, vacuum-skulled fucktard, with the intelligence of a moldy loaf of bread.

Comment

• SoldMySoul4RnR
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                      Bueno Bob has sex with at least 5 pit bulls a day..........
                      As long as it's not forced...

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Jusy think how they could solve thier financial probems Sew all those
                        dead animals together and make Hats for old people make jerky
                        for the homeless Bait for whale fishermen Its such a waste!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by thome
                          Bait for whale fishermen Its such a waste!!!
                          You're being sarcastic right?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i hate peta my teacher ( god i sound like a douche) went to the march of dimes, the 5k walk for research on premature births and how to help stop the problem. and PETA was there protesting and throwing things at the women who were walking. what a bunch of assholes
                            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

PETA never has been a reputable organization. Yeah, how many human lives have been saved because some animals were used in labrotory experiments? Real life is not a McDonalds play ground. Real life has sharp corners. Sometimes you have to make tought choices in real life. Do we cure the disease and kill a few mice in the process or do we treat the mice on the same level of human beings and just let the disease thrive?

PETA people are the biggest hypocrites. Most of them wear leather shoes and belts. They use pharmacuticals and medicine that were tested on animals when they need them to be healthy.

PETA isn't science, it's a religion compossed of pathetic people who need something to care about and believe in. It's their big halaluja!!! Amen!!!! fuckfest. PETA is right about there with radical Islam. LOL! If someone flys an airplane into a meat packing plant, then you know who did it. PETA. LOL!
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...