PDA

View Full Version : i need your help uk dudes!!!!!

ransonjames
06-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Basically i want roth at download festival in the small tent headlining!! (much better atmosphere than outside...just ask motorhead and billy idol) either that or van halen with roth on the main stage. basically i did a thread on the downloadwebsite under the name "sam the kiddyfiddler". i got a couple of very ignorant replys which i tried to destroy with a huge speech etc which can be viewed on the website. basically i need everyone to post on the site either there own threads or more importantly on my thread to lambast these ignorant wankers. also with enough demand we can perhaps get him at download donington next summer!!! even if you're not in uk i'd appreciate your help. personally i thought when roth played england last year he was testing for a reaction hence not merchandise etc.. certainly no money made i'm sure. he will rule at donington. i want big things and roth would rule. i think you may find my speech interesting so i plead you to read it. and then add further arguements/points cos it ain't perfect. but the really [B]infuriating thing is that they prefer HAGAR[/B!!!!!! i'm ashamed to admit i aknowledged his good points but only to prove my point more strongly if that makes sense. not too much bias!!!

my thread on http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=37906&posts=12

(you need to sign up first if you wanna write but can view without signing)

let the operation begin!!!!

cheers

ranson :mad: