PDA

View Full Version : Kahunaville: The Report...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Yes, we are all alive...

I almost got arrested...

Carmine is 'laptop-illiterate'...

Guapo, Buck Picasso, Carmine, Figs, DLR's Cock and all the other Army members we met are all very cool...

So I think I will break this down into three parts: 1) The pre-show drink-fest in the hotel room 2) The show itself (I'm not gonna hold back with my opinions of the show...) 3) How I was 1/2 second away from getting cuffed-and-stuffed by one of Wilmington's not-so-finest...

superdave
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Debauchery at its best, by the sounds of it....

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:17 PM
First of all, thanks again to Carmine for supplying me with the room, the tickets, the t-shirt, all the beer I could drink, a cheeseburger with fries, and a hell of a lot of laughs!...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:17 PM
and oh yeah...I did get some video...

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
the suspense is killing me...

Matt White
06-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Right Fucking on DPA!!!:rockit:

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
So I got to Wilmington at around 10 in the morning...I expected to hit more traffic than I did, and crossing the GWB was a snap...

So anyway, WILMINGTON SUCKS! What a useless excuse for a 'city'. There is nothing to do downtown. NOTHING. Unless you work for Bank 1, I cant imagine a reason for going there. It's like Philadelpia's sweaty ball-sack.

The place where Kahunaville is seems pretty cool...its outside of the main part of Wilmington down by the water...

Nickdfresh
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
Yes, we are all alive...

I almost got arrested...

Carmine is 'laptop-illiterate'...

Guapo, Buck Picasso, Carmine, Figs, DLR's Cock and all the other Army members we met are all very cool...

So I think I will break this down into three parts: 1) The pre-show drink-fest in the hotel room 2) The show itself (I'm not gonna hold back with my opinions of the show...) 3) How I was 1/2 second away from getting cuffed-and-stuffed by one of Wilmington's not-so-finest...

Sounds like fun hijinks indeed...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:29 PM
So I meet up in the lobby with Guapo, Carmine and Buck Picasso and I'm thinking to myself...do I introduce myself as Dave's PA Rental? It was kind of weird...

Anyway, Carmine's room is right next to mine, and those guys came prepared...two cases of beer and a bottle of Jack...for four people.

As you all read yesterday, Carmine was on a personal vandetta to injest as much Jack Daniels into his body as fast as possible.

He succeeded.

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:34 PM
So we're boozing it up, and suddenly everyone in the room is best friends...(thanks alcohol!)

after about two hours or so, Carmine is already in tough shape...he needs some food. So we stumble down to the hotel bar and order up some burgers...

And then Carmine starts RELENTLESSLY hitting on Cindy the bartender.

"You like David Lee Roth"? "Wanna go see him tonight?"...
I was pissing my pants laughing...(and shooting video)

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:37 PM
more later...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Buck Picasso,

Dave's PA Rental
Buck Picasso,

Dave's PA Rental
Buck Picasso, Guapo Rocker (long hair) Carmine is the big guy in the back, figgs is back there witht he glasses, and DLR's cock is flipping the bird...

Mezro
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
This shit is great so far.

Mezro...Carmine trying to pick up the bartender...LOL...welcome to a new reality show my friends...Carmine & Jack...

DLR'sCock
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Yo Dave's PA, a great time bro!!!! Can't wait to see the video!!!

DLR'sCock
06-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Man Carmine was relentless on her too!!!

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:00 PM
"The Carmine Show" would be a reality TV smash...

Matt White
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
What a FUCKING HOOT!!!

A smashing success from all accounts!!!

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
has anyone seen Carmine today?

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Come on DPA! We want more! All of it!:D

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:37 PM
some stills from the video...

Dave's PA Rental

Dave's PA Rental

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:38 PM

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:38 PM

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:39 PM

Dave's PA Rental

Dave's PA Rental

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:41 PM
lol man.......i wanna hear about the near-arrest...

I"m gonna take a stab and guess that PA was trying to find a way to video-tape and/or meet Dave but the jedi mind trick didnt work this time!

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Here is a list of what I managed to smuggle out of there for video:

Runnin With The Devil
Solo
You Really Got Me
Stump The Band
Somebody Get Me A Doctor (just the end)
Jamie's Cryin
And The Cradle Will Rock

I had probably 10 more songs on the TWO OTHER discs that the bastards made me erase after I got busted...

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
awesome pics btw...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LookN4AMootBeat
but the jedi mind trick didnt work this time!

The Jedi Mind Trick DID work...how do you think I managed to keep one full disc?...;)

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:46 PM
LOL

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:48 PM
AWESOME DPA!! How soon do you think til you'll be uploading the vid?

...and yeah, we wanna hear about the near arrest! :D

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Here is a list of what I managed to smuggle out of there for video:

Runnin With The Devil
Solo
You Really Got Me
Stump The Band
Somebody Get Me A Doctor (just the end)
Jamie's Cryin
And The Cradle Will Rock

I had probably 10 more songs on the TWO OTHER discs that the bastards made me erase after I got busted...

Oh, DAMN! It was that kind of bust... ....bummer!

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 05:53 PM
OK, so here is the full story about the near-arrest...

So im off to stage right, standing against the main building...basically in a corner (for those who were there, it was one of the garage doors...)

And im standing RIGHT NEXT to a cop. Other people have their phone-camera's out, snapping pictures left and right...in front of security and in front of this cop...)

So I decide to just whip it out and start filming...

Cop looks at me and SAYS NOTHING...

Lets call this cop 'Officer Dangle', because he looked and acted like the character on Reno 911...

So I hope that they werent paying Officer Dangle, because he couldnt take his eyes off the stage, and he was swaying and dancing...he got REAL excited when Dave did his 'bottle-of-Jack-I'm-cumming-all-over-the-place' gag...

So im about 4 songs into my recording, and this little guy comes over to talk to Dangle...

Now the top of his head is getting in my shot, so I reach out and gently nudge him aside...

Turns out HE WAS THE OWNER OF KAHUNAVILLE!

(more in a few, chinese food is here...)

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:56 PM
that's ok, i'm eating dinner as we speak as well......carry on..

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Carmine must still be recovering lol

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 05:58 PM
First of all, thanks again to Carmine for supplying me with the room, the tickets, the t-shirt, all the beer I could drink, a cheeseburger with fries, and a hell of a lot of laughs!...
what a sweet guy eh!!:)

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:58 PM

Turns out HE WAS THE OWNER OF KAHUNAVILLE!

(more in a few, chinese food is here...)

Oh shit! :D

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 05:59 PM
He does love the army!

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
This is fucking great so far....

DLR7884
Is Carmine still sleeping it off? :)

DLR'sCock
06-24-2005, 06:24 PM
Shit DPA, way to go!!! lmfao!!!

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Carmine we miss you!! :)

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
So this little dude who turns out to own the place tells me that I cant film the show...you can hear it in the video. So I act dumb (real stretch) and claim that I didnt know, sorry, the whole bit. So he gets on the phone, I find out later that he was calling Roth's manager (who was up on the stage to the side). I didnt wait around and I slipped into the croud. I knew the jig was up for me inside the venue, but I had cased out a secondary spot out on the river-walk that runs along the side of Kahunaville.

Public property, no juristiction for Officer Dangle. So I get out to the riverwalk and film for about an hour, filling up two DVD discs. I had some great stuff too, closeups of Roth doing Ice Cream Man and much more...

So the show ends, and I need to meet up with Carmine and the boys. Earlier in the night I told Carmine that I was going stealth and underground to get the footage. I didnt know where I would end up, so I told Carmine not to leave for the hotel without me.

I try to call him on his cell, and it just rings and rings.

Turns out he left EVERYTHING back in his hotel room...wallet, phone, ROOM KEY...

So im waiting by the main exit for 20 minutes, waiting for them to come out...no dice.

This is the part that kills me...I SNUCK BACK IN to find those guys. They were still hanging around down by the stage. Five seconds after I meet up with them, Officer FUCKING Dangle comes up to me and pats my pocket where the camera is...

Then he grabs me by the arm and starts hauling me away. He said that Roth's manager told him to find me and confiscate the camera.

This is the camera that I use to video my 8 month old son. There was no way I was giving it up.

So I pull back from him a little bit and he jerks my arm and gets in my face and says something like 'Dont resist me, I'll cuff you right here...'

I opened the camera and took out the disc...he pats my other pocket where I have about 8 more discs...6 of them are blank. He tells me to give them up. I told him that they were blank, they are expensive, and I video my kid with them...

Dangle then proceeds to tell me that if they arent in his hand by the time he counts to three, I was getting arrested. Right there. A night in lockup.

He got to 2 1/2...

academic punk
06-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Couldn't Ragu just pay the guy off? I mean, he';s connected, he does this sort of thing ALL THE TIME.

Shiiiit...

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 06:56 PM
too bad carmine was incoherent......from his picture i'd say he'd be the one to intercede and cause a fracas on your behalf lol

POJO_Risin
06-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Jesus Christ...dude...not funny...well...a little funny...

POJO_Risin
06-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Yo...Dave's PA...I know you've uploaded before...are you good to go there...

and let me know how your doing so I can add all this shit to the front page...lmfao...

damn dude....

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 07:05 PM
Damn Dave's PA, that's a little too close! Fuck, just think if you hadn't had to sneak back in, it would have all been gravy... ...ah well, this is how it goes sometimes...
Great story though... ...so what happened next?? :gulp:

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Yes i'm still waiting for the jedi mind trick part :p

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 07:08 PM
"officer dangle, these aren't the disks you're looking for"......

....."these aren't the disks i'm looking for".......

"move along".......

......."move along, move along"...

rustoffa
06-24-2005, 07:25 PM
Talk about takin' one for the team! Way to go PA...those stills look fucking grate! #5 is fucking priceless. Big ups to all you guys.....looks like one legendary time....bring on the vids!!!

ALinChainz
06-24-2005, 07:29 PM
rustoffa's post last night ...

"Roth Army calling Kahunaville ... come in Kahunaville ...", something like that.

Laughed my ass off at that ... and meanwhile ... Dave's PA kinda doing the same, trying to call Carmine.

"PA to Carmine ... come in Carmine!"

Dave's PA did take one for the team and I hope everything turned out ok because it made me laugh.

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Dave's hair is getting shorter and shorter

did he do any martial arts stuff?

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Dave's hair is getting shorter and shorter

did he do any martial arts stuff?

Yeah, I'm a fan of the big hair days too... ...but as we guys get older, it starts to recede, and it just doesn't look the same... ...but I still like to see long hair rockin on stage...

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Yeah, I'm a fan of the big hair days too... ...but as we guys get older, it starts to recede, and it just doesn't look the same... ...but I still like to see long hair rockin on stage...

yup me too...but I would imagine he needs to stay cool doing all the other stuff he's doing

long hair would be in the way unless he put it in a ponytail

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
To me Rock and Roll is the number one priority! A Pony tail works though...

POJO_Risin
06-24-2005, 08:10 PM
lmfao...do we really give a shit about Dave's fucking hair?

Christ...look at Bette...he runs around with a fucking brillo pad sewn on his fucking head...

fuck that...

it's who brings it...

and dave does it with big hair...short hair...no fucking hair...

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Carmine we miss you!! :) ya where are ya babe :confused:

POJO_Risin
06-24-2005, 08:24 PM
lmfao...give the guy some recoup time...

remember...he was shooting for a drink every 10 minutes...he's gotta be feeling some pain...

of course...if he had a ponytail...he'd probably be posting...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Carmine mentioned that he wouldnt be back online until Monday...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 08:39 PM
So to finish the story...

Dangle takes ALL of the discs and goes off somewhere, presumably to show Roth's manager what a gee-whiz bang-up sleuth that he is...

5 minutes later, he comes back, hands me the discs, tells a Kahuna security guy to watch me delete the discs...

So I deleted two of them, and convinced the security dude that all the others were blank...I managed to walk out of there with one disc of the drive to Delaware/hotel drunkeness, and one disc with about 20 minutes of live Roth...

Eat that and smile Officer Dangle...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 08:46 PM
heh...

POJO_Risin
06-24-2005, 08:48 PM
lmfao...funny shit...

you're lucky you got all those discs back...surprised they went through all the trouble of GIVING THEM BACK...

rothdaddy
06-24-2005, 08:50 PM
I just got back to the Burgh about three hours ago and boy was that show worth the trip! I rolled up to the Kahunaville with Foresta around 730 or so. I strolled in and yelled out "I am looking for the big ragu!" A guy sitting down (turned out to be Dave's PA Rental, hell of a guy) tells me that he is up near the stage wearing the "no hagar ghostbusters t-shirt). Foresta and I made our way to the stage and I spotted Carmine with the hilarious t-shirt. Now mind you I have never met this guy before and have only seen a picture of him with a fat chick in a hotel room. (did she make it to Wilmington?). I approached him and asked him if he was the big ragu. All hell broke loose from there. I got to meet Buck Picasso, G Rocker, DLR's Cock, Figs, and the rest of the Roth Army who was able to make the show. I had a great fucking time. I got to meet some of the coolest peeps on earth , you might know them as the Roth Army! These guys were a rowdy group of motherfuckers and getting drunk with them was a blast.

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 08:50 PM
while we are waiting for the webbies to free up a few terabytes of bandwidth for the Roth video, lets see what kind of stills I can get from the 'Hotel Drunkeness' video...

rothdaddy
06-24-2005, 09:01 PM
This is the only pic I got of Diamond Dave that turned out kind of deece. I forgot to mention earlier that I almost got tossed for doing a jump kick after the show. Some security guard came over and was like "i'll show you a kick, you're out of here" that guy was so clever I just walked away and made my way over towards the bikini competition! I even saw the guy again and he didn't even say anything to me. What a douchebag.

I got some video clips of the show, who can I send them to?

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 09:01 PM
while we are waiting for the webbies to free up a few terabytes of bandwidth for the Roth video, lets see what kind of stills I can get from the 'Hotel Drunkeness' video...

We'd all love to see that.

Gotta see some stills of Ragu and the bartender!

DLR7884
:)

LookN4AMootBeat
06-24-2005, 09:04 PM
".......there's nothing on these discs..."

......"there's nothing on your discs....."

...move along...

........."move along'....

Northern Girl
06-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Carmine mentioned that he wouldnt be back online until Monday...

That's cool. He deserves some time to recover, as long as we know he's alive and well. :)

Cheers to Carmie for putting it all together and gifting PA.

And cheers to PA for all the evidence. :D

:gulp:

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Carmine after a bottle of Jack...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:24 PM
...said bottle of Jack...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Guapo Rocker...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Gunned...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:31 PM
yes, it was the 'Carmine Show'...

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Cindy the bartender...

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 09:36 PM
cool pix...i'm glad to hear you guys had an awesome time :)

rustoffa
06-24-2005, 09:37 PM

That right there is fucking ART.

PERIOD.

I'm saving that one.

Copyright PA.

DLR'sCock
06-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Said Bottle of JACK says alot, eh'???

Fuckin' A!!!

Who's going to AC tonight???

DlocRoth
06-24-2005, 09:42 PM

It NEVER coulda been any other way... ROFL

Yo DPA...way to take one for the team.....

Hell of a job.....:killer:

Dave's PA Rental
06-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Im tired...

Calling it a night...

I will do more tomorrow...hopefully I can post the video tomorrow...see ya!

rustoffa
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

PERIOD.

I'm saving that one.

Copyright PA.

rustoffa
06-24-2005, 09:59 PM

PERIOD.

I'm saving that one.

Copyright PA.

Bubba
06-24-2005, 10:52 PM

ROTFLMMFAO!

Buck Picasso
06-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Let me tell all of you Carmine and myself had a fucking great time. G Rocker, Dave's PA, Figs, The Cock and all the rest, what can I say. Everyone was very cool. I can say so much but one thing sums it all up ROTH RULES, always has always will Period end of Fucking story.

diamondsgirl
06-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
lmfao...give the guy some recoup time...

remember...he was shooting for a drink every 10 minutes...he's gotta be feeling some pain...

of course...if he had a ponytail...he'd probably be posting...

:p

I noticed that Dave and Carmine have the almost the same haircut :D

Figs
06-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by rothdaddy
I just got back to the Burgh .....

That is a brilliant photo!

Carmine
06-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Breaker, breaker...

I AM ALIVE!!

LMAO!!

See you all on MONDAY!!!

academic punk
06-25-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Breaker, breaker...

I AM ALIVE!!

LMAO!!

See you all on MONDAY!!!

RAAAAAAAAGU!!!

He lives, he breathes!!!

How's the ballbag feel?

diamondsgirl
06-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Breaker, breaker...

I AM ALIVE!!

LMAO!!

See you all on MONDAY!!!

Yeah!!! :D

Carmine
06-25-2005, 10:36 AM
2 DAY HANGOVER!!!!!

and I believe I left my small intestine in Wilmington!!

great time though!! I gotta hit a graduation party. PEACE!!

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I look fat...

Northern Girl
06-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I look fat...

:rolleyes:

PA got a little toooo close in that one still! :D

Dave's PA Rental
06-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Ok, so those of you who know how to do the bit torrent thing, I just posted the DVD of the tracks that I was able to smuggle out of there.

I will be posting RealVideo clips here, as soon as the webbies can help me out...

edit: the link would help...

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=1877

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Hmmm it's not working for me, getting a red light bro.

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 12:22 PM
I have a headache you wouldn't believe!!

ALinChainz
06-25-2005, 12:24 PM
guwapo ... that sig ...

LMAO

Dave's PA Rental
06-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Hmmm it's not working for me, getting a red light bro.

I closed and re-opened...dont know why its not working. It shows me as a seed...

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 12:39 PM
We had a great time, It's was amazing, and Carmine, Buck, Dave's

PA, and myself were like fucking brothers after 5 minutes.

Thanks to Carmine and Buck for dropping me back at the

airport, and thanks PA for getting your ass dragged away by the

the cops for us. We weren't leaving without you bro!!:D

Figs, DLR's Cock, Mark, Stefan, Rothdaddy, you crazy fuckers,

it was great to meet you all, we must do it again!!

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 12:42 PM
I closed and re-opened...dont know why its not working. It shows me as a seed...

It's working now.

Thanks bro.

Dave's PA Rental
06-25-2005, 12:42 PM
its going now...

Top Jimmy
06-25-2005, 02:04 PM
hell, yeah sounds like a GREAT ADVENTURE in KAHUNAVILLE!!!

Thanks for taking the risk, much appreciated.

diamondsgirl
06-25-2005, 06:56 PM
I swear to God, Jimmy!~...that is my paper boy in your avatar

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 07:39 PM
I have to shoot some more pics and then develope this film.

I'm worried though, I left the camera in Carmine's room

overnight, who knows what the fuck is on there.

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Just for Carmine....

canadiandlrgirl
06-25-2005, 07:43 PM
I have to shoot some more pics and then develope this film.

I'm worried though, I left the camera in Carmine's room

overnight, who knows what the fuck is on there.

lmfao...
hey GR what's shakin';)

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
lmfao...
hey GR what's shakin';)

We had a blast!!! All of the Roth Army people are cool

fuckers.

We have got to do this again this summer!!!

canadiandlrgirl
06-25-2005, 07:49 PM
We had a blast!!! All of the Roth Army people are cool

fuckers.

We have got to do this again this summer!!!

that would be fuckin'awesome, it sounds like you guys had fun...
i wish i could've been there:(
oh well one of these days i'll get to meet you guys
you kick ass:D

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2005, 07:50 PM
We'll set something up somehow!:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-25-2005, 07:53 PM
We'll set something up somehow!:D

:D your sweet:D

tcc_dc
06-26-2005, 10:21 AM
How would I describe what I saw?????? I could not make it to the Wyndham, so I said to my friends I wonder if I will see any of the Roth Army members?

So we get into the place around 7:30 and we go check out the stage. We see this group off to the side who seemed to had a running start on the partying. Then i see this big guy with a t-shirt with a big no slash through a big fat spammy. I bet my friends that had to be Carmine. So I go up there and sure enough. Anyways, all you guys were great. I just hope that DLR's cock has recovered from his sickness that caused him to miss work on thurs night :)

My friends are sitting there and these bouncer types come pushing through and are obviously after someone, so I am thinking they are after some of the younger one crowd surfing.

Nope, here comes Dave's PA through the crowd with these bouncers/police. My friends are like what the f? I told my friend if they try to take his camera, I would have to punch him. Then, to Dave' credit, he looked like houdini with his hands switching in cartridges and what not. I told my friend, he just gave the guy one that was not in the camera. Nice work Dave.

Roth on Army.

tcc

Polk High
06-26-2005, 11:31 AM
He was wearing the same outfit in AC. It seems he has 1 outfit for each tour (sometimes in a little different color) Can't wait to see the vids. I took some picts w/ a cheap disposable camera (don't like to bring my digital camera in because if they find it i don't want them to hold onto it.
so i'll try to post some AC picts when I get em back. I was about 5 rows back in AC. I was near the 6'9" dude.

Carmine
06-26-2005, 08:18 PM
I'll be posting my memory of the events in the morning...

starting with our little skip in the wrong direction on a one-way road!!

I saw the pic, GR...LMMFAO!!

rustoffa
06-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by tcc_dc
My friends are sitting there and these bouncer types come pushing through and are obviously after someone, so I am thinking they are after some of the younger one crowd surfing.

Nope, here comes Dave's PA through the crowd with these bouncers/police. My friends are like what the f? I told my friend if they try to take his camera, I would have to punch him. Then, to Dave' credit, he looked like houdini with his hands switching in cartridges and what not. I told my friend, he just gave the guy one that was not in the camera. Nice work Dave.

Roth on Army.

tcc

:D

Fucking beautiful!

Hats off PA....legendary stuff bro.....
:killer:

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:17 AM
HELLO Army!! Ragu is back in the saddle and I can see that some laughs have been had over the weekend!! Similar to Daves PA Rental, I'll bust it down into parts:1) The drive in...2) Hotel Hi-jinx!!...3) The show!!...4) The next morning( ouch!)

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't forget the ride home

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Part 1- The Drive...

So me and Buck are getting near Philly, we give Guwapo a call and let him know the 411. After a trip through St. Mary Magdelines and a few U-turns we make it to GR's hotel and were off!!

We find the street that the hotel is on and check address numbers. The hotel is #700 and were looking at #900. So I figure we got a few blocks to go. Guwapo yells from the back seat, "There it is!!", so I hit the brakes and pull into a driveway to turn around and go back. PROBLEM SOON REALIZED...I am going the WRONG way on a one way street!! SHIT, I'll take this next right...ANOTHER one way, wrong direction!! Sooo, I make a U_TURN in the middle of the intersection and pull off the road at the hotel!! It's time to park the truck for the night!! Thank god!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Buck Picasso
Don't forget the ride home

Well do that one together, BUCK!:cool:

Panamark
06-27-2005, 08:30 AM
THis is funny seeing a bunch of dudes we know and love getting shitfaced and disgraceful ! You are doing us proud !

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:54 AM
PART 2- The HOTEL:

Were checking in and I give Daves PA a call to let him know. We get hooked and get in the rooms, so its TIME to get the evenings nectar out of my truck.

So, I like JACK! LOL!! I get into it pretty good from the get-go. Now this is the part that I NEVER tell anyone, the medication that I have to take everyday acts as an accelerant when I drink, so like 3 drinks becomes 12 in my system!!

Anyway, I hit the JACK pretty hard as you all have seen and heard! BUCK pulls out the laptop and registers and we start posting a bit here. Yes, I had NEVER used a laptop before, Daves PA!! LOL...Were having a great time in the room, slugging em back, 3 of my favorite ladies are online, Northern Girl, Canadiandlrgirl and Diamondsgirl and were chatting a bit, PA is snapping photos.

This is where my recollection goes a bit dark here and there. Next thing I know, we are in the hotel bar. CINDY, CINDY, CINDY!! The bartender is what guys, 53? Not a bad looking head and I go into FULL- HARASS MODE!!! "Cindy, you ever see DLR? We got the hookup, you wanna go?" "So how old are ya?" 50 WHAT!! No way, you're hot! C'mon, go to the show with me".

Buck tosses a burger in front of me, I ate a little( or so I am told) busted on Cindy's partner, LARRY for a while. "Larry. you ever see ROTH?" Grab Cindy, quit this fucking job and let's go, go, go!"

I was in rare form by now...

The van ride is a blur guys...

next up,THE SHOW!! I do remember everything about this. Thanks for the burger, BUCK!!

I never would have made it. But, you have seen this MANY< MANY times, so you knew! LOL!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
THis is funny seeing a bunch of dudes we know and love getting shitfaced and disgraceful ! You are doing us proud !

Thanks MARK!!:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Cindy the bartender...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:00 AM
PART 2- The HOTEL:

Were checking in and I give Daves PA a call to let him know. We get hooked and get in the rooms, so its TIME to get the evenings nectar out of my truck.

So, I like JACK! LOL!! I get into it pretty good from the get-go. Now this is the part that I NEVER tell anyone, the medication that I have to take everyday acts as an accelerant when I drink, so like 3 drinks becomes 12 in my system!!

Anyway, I hit the JACK pretty hard as you all have seen and heard! BUCK pulls out the laptop and registers and we start posting a bit here. Yes, I had NEVER used a laptop before, Daves PA!! LOL...Were having a great time in the room, slugging em back, 3 of my favorite ladies are online, Northern Girl, Canadiandlrgirl and Diamondsgirl and were chatting a bit, PA is snapping photos.

This is where my recollection goes a bit dark here and there. Next thing I know, we are in the hotel bar. CINDY, CINDY, CINDY!! The bartender is what guys, 53? Not a bad looking head and I go into FULL- HARASS MODE!!! "Cindy, you ever see DLR? We got the hookup, you wanna go?" "So how old are ya?" 50 WHAT!! No way, you're hot! C'mon, go to the show with me".

Buck tosses a burger in front of me, I ate a little( or so I am told) busted on Cindy's partner, LARRY for a while. "Larry. you ever see ROTH?" Grab Cindy, quit this fucking job and let's go, go, go!"

I was in rare form by now...

The van ride is a blur guys...

next up,THE SHOW!! I do remember everything about this. Thanks for the burger, BUCK!!

I never would have made it. But, you have seen this MANY< MANY times, so you knew! LOL!!

PS: from what I have read, I may have met some of the other guys here at the hotel bar. Sorry boys, the memory is a bit fuzzy!:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:16 AM
PART 3- THE SHOW!!

So we get to Kahunaville and head right to front row. It's kind of a small venue, really just an outside bar. Perfect to see Dave though. This is where I do remember meeting FIGS, DLR"S COCK, ROTHDADDY etc.

I am with Guwapo and FIGS most of the show. BUCK found some seniorita who was smokin hot to hang with a bit so, I start lookin. My voice was GONE on Saturday from all the screaming and well, VIOLENT episode early friday morning...LOL!!

Dave launches into "Beautiful Girls"..I'm like, "thats my que"...I find these 3 hunnies right behind me, and just threw my arms around them and pulled them up with me. I go, "hey girls, names Carmine"...one says " from the ROTH ARMY?"...I'm thinking, this is good, they know me! They stayed with me for a few more tunes and I lost them. I was not on my A game and I knew it!

Soooooooo, I turn my attention to this lovely right next to me. I hit on this chick BIG TIME! I got a smile from her and then a little tap on my shoulder, this guy says "dude, that's my wife" I apologize, and say, names Carmine, how ya doin". The guy says "Carmine from the Army, shakes my hand and says " It makes perfect sense to me now that YOU just hit on my wife!! I almost shit, I was laughing so hard!

The show ended rather quickly, a very short set IMO and I'll hit PA's review thread too. So, me and the boys stroll up to the bar, grab a drink and start looking for Daves PA. I found him...with the FUZZ!! You know the story from here...

WHAT A NIGHT!!!

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Carmine, I'm gonna go and develope this roll of film now.

Is there anything I should know?:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:25 AM
PART 4- The next day:

I woke up at 6:30 am...

and threw up!!

...twice!

PA came over about 8 and said he was taking off, we had a few more laughs and said our good byes. Buck was still sleeping it off for a few more hours. I called Guwapo at about 10, he didnt sound healthy either!!

There was NO WAY, that I could have driven home. Thanks BUCK for being a trooper ( sorry, PA..no pun intended. lol!) We dropped Guwapo off at the Air-Canuck terminal and headed off into the airbrush sunset...

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Carmine, I'm gonna go and develope this roll of film now.

Is there anything I should know?:D

enter at your own risk...;)

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Shit I left the camera in your room overnight,

there could be anything on it.:eek:

Northern Girl
06-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Foresta
Well when Rothdaddy and I left the crew they were walking to the hotel and hitting up every bar and strip club on the way. So who knows they might not even be back to the room yet.

Is there a PART 3-1/2, Carmie? :D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Is there a PART 3-1/2, Carmie? :D

Well, I do have a black and blue mark that kinda looks like a hickey on my left cheek...

Can anyone help me with the origin of this "scar"?? :p

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Shit I left the camera in your room overnight,

there could be anything on it.:eek:

hahahahahahahahaaa

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Well, I do have a black and blue mark that kinda looks like a hickey on my left cheek...

Sorry!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Sorry!!

It was that $32 six-pack you got from Cindy, wasn't it!!

LMAO!!

Who's ready for next summer?

ROTH ARMY GET-TOGETHER...THE SEQUEL!!!:D :D :D :D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Man after 50 beers she was looking HOT!!!

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 09:59 AM
LMAO:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:00 AM

hmmm, I thought so after a bottle of Jack and some glucophage!

LOL!!

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 10:05 AM
sounds like you guys had a blast!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:11 AM
sounds like you guys had a blast!!

We did, CG!!

It only would have been better if.....;)

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 10:18 AM
We did, CG!!

It only would have been better if.....;)

LOL...come on finish that sentence Carmine:p

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:19 AM
LOL...come on finish that sentence Carmine:p

...YOU WERE THERE TOO!!:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 10:24 AM
...YOU WERE THERE TOO!!:D

awe you are so sweet...
and i like sweet things;)

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:27 AM
awe you are so sweet...
and i like sweet things;)

:D :D :D :D

;)

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 10:29 AM
:D :D :D :D

;)

;)

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:30 AM

anytime Bro!!

I had a fucking blast!!

ThrillsNSpills
06-27-2005, 10:31 AM
PART 4- The next day:

I woke up at 6:30 am...

and threw up!!

...twice!

Let me guess, there was a bathroom attendant that asked if you were Carmine from the Army....lmao
Glad everyone survived. Is any of the video gonna be posted?
Did you talk to anyone about their new album plans?
Great Pics btw

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:32 AM
"The Carmine Show" would be a reality TV smash...

LMAO!!!

Thanks PA!!

Dave's PA Rental
06-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Carmine is my new hero...

Thanks for everything, bro!

Dave's PA Rental
06-27-2005, 10:33 AM
...the man can power-party!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Carmine is my new hero...

Thanks for everything, bro!

hahahahaha, you are VERY welcome, man!!!

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm Carmines hero, just ask him he'll tell ya

Carmine
06-27-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm Carmines hero, just ask him he'll tell ya

HA!!

Well there was that time in 86....

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Ok, so those of you who know how to do the bit torrent thing, I just posted the DVD of the tracks that I was able to smuggle out of there.

I will be posting RealVideo clips here, as soon as the webbies can help me out...

edit: the link would help...

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=1877

So... ...how does one do the bit torrent thing? Or when is the Real clip gonna be up. It sounds like you guys had an absolute BLAST! I gotta SEE some of this! :D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 11:38 AM
So... ...how does one do the bit torrent thing? Or when is the Real clip gonna be up. It sounds like you guys had an absolute BLAST! I gotta SEE some of this! :D

It's easy.

Go here (http://bittornado.com/) and download bit tornado.

Go here (http://www.jamtothis.com) and click on the

torrent file that PA has created in the video downloads thread.

Then when prompted, choose where to save the file, and then

let it go.

Should taks a couple of hours to download, but the quality

is amazing.

Well done PA.

Carmine
06-27-2005, 11:57 AM
My new avatar just arrived...

DIAMOND FUCKIN DAVID LEE ROTH!!!

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:09 PM
My new avatar just arrived...
That's right mother fucker can you say I'M GASSED!

DIAMOND FUCKIN DAVID LEE ROTH!!! :D :D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 12:13 PM
:D :D

We had only been there an hour:D

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah but what an hour it was. What up G?

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:19 PM

HAHAHA...dont forget the beer I slugged in the parking garage!!

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Yeah but what an hour it was. What up G?

Bummed to be home bro.

We have to do this again.

The summer just began:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Bummed to be home bro.

We have to do this again.

The summer just began:D

Buck, what's "the date"...you know the one I mean.

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:25 PM
HAHAHA...dont forget the beer I slugged in the parking garage!! Half a beer you wuss

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Buck, what's "the date"...you know the one I mean.
Are you talkin about the first week of september

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Half a beer you wuss

hahahahahhhahhahaa....there was a dribble left, fag!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Are you talkin about the first week of september

Donegal?

is this it!

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:30 PM
hahahahahhhahhahaa....there was a dribble left, fag! the only dribble left was on your chin

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Donegal?

is this it! That's the one

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:31 PM
the only dribble left was on your chin

or the toilet in the room, Yack Picasso!

thome
06-27-2005, 12:37 PM
The new Avatar Ahh...yess ..good times

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
That's the one

ok

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
It occurs to me that in my drunken ignorance I have been rude, so I wanna take a minute to say Hi to all the ladies that welcomed with open arms into the bosom of the Roth Army. So Hi & thanks to CG, DG, & NG for makin me feel welcome. Hey it's about lunch time here anyone want to get a PB & J and talk about starting a band?

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:40 PM
It occurs to me that in my drunken ignorance I have been rude, so I wanna take a minute to say Hi to all the ladies that welcomed with open arms into the bosom of the Roth Army. So Hi & thanks to CG, DG, & NG for makin me feel welcome. Hey it's about lunch time here anyone want to get a PB & J and talk about starting a band?

Thats my boy!! Nice post, Buck!

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 12:43 PM
or the toilet in the room, Yack Picasso!
That's Mister Yack Picasso to you. Or do I have to remind you of a Beerball a bedroom and a towel...Now that is some funny shit:D :D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:46 PM
That's Mister Yack Picasso to you. Or do I have to remind you of a Beerball a bedroom and a towel...Now that is some funny shit:D :D

Easy....and I got your Mister right here!:D

moose
06-27-2005, 12:54 PM
You "rat bastards", glad ta hear ya all had a gr8t fuckin time. My ? to you guyz is was it drunk straight or did ya mix the JD?. Cause it is a sacrilage to mix that fine southern fluid with anything.:cool: :D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by moose
You "rat bastards", glad ta hear ya all had a gr8t fuckin time. My ? to you guyz is was drunk straight or did ya mix the JD?. Cause it is a sacrilage to mix that fine southern fluid

a little diet coke in there, Moose.

I thought you were coming. :(

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 12:59 PM
hey Carmine! i love your avatar;)

moose
06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
I turtled big time on this, I apologize to both you and Guwapo. I had family come in from Europe and was officially elected "chapperon" had to go everywhere with em'(so much for my holidays) seems like the Sarnia show looks good for me and the old Lady. Again I'm glad to hear you guys had a very good fuckin time and you all returned safely to you humble abodes and families. Next time this happens I WILL be there.
Cheers

Carmine
06-27-2005, 01:06 PM
hey Carmine! i love your avatar;)

thanks baby...it was real fun making it!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 01:08 PM
I turtled big time on this, I apologize to both you and Guwapo. I had family come in from Europe and was officially elected "chapperon" had to go everywhere with em'(so much for my holidays) seems like the Sarnia show looks good for me and the old Lady. Again I'm glad to hear you guys had a very good fuckin time and you all returned safely to you humble abodes and families. Next time this happens I WILL be there.
Cheers

hey man, no problem.Family comes first! We had such a great time, WE WILL make this an annual thing. More and more ARMY members every year until we have 14000, drunken ROTH-HEADS at one venue.

moose
06-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I'm in like a dirty shirt.

Carmine
06-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm in like a dirty shirt.

or a lost sock, eh Guwapo!!:D

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
lmfao...do we really give a shit about Dave's fucking hair?

Christ...look at Bette...he runs around with a fucking brillo pad sewn on his fucking head...

fuck that...

it's who brings it...

and dave does it with big hair...short hair...no fucking hair...

True, true. It's not that important, but it was just part of the rockstar image. Dave brings it either way, you are right about that. Maybe I'm just missing my hair... ...another reason old age sucks!:D

Northern Girl
06-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi & thanks to CG, DG, & NG for makin me feel welcome

My pleasure! Hope you plan on sticking around.

And yes you are good lookin' ! :p

Carmine
06-27-2005, 01:51 PM

A great girl here, Buck!! GREAT girl!!

Northern Girl
06-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Now you notice I didn't say THE good lookin' one like HE did below. :D

'Cause Carmie's good lookin' too, and so is Ray for that matter. Figs is cute too.

PHEW. All my bases covered. LOL.

Yeah you have seen me next to Ray w/ Carmine

I'm the good lookin one & Carmine says you,re Hot

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2005, 02:05 PM
What's up Ragu?

Carmine
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Now you notice I didn't say THE good lookin' one like HE did below. :D

'Cause Carmie's good lookin' too, and so is Ray for that matter. Figs is cute too.

PHEW. All my bases covered. LOL.

You're a sweetheart, G!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
What's up Ragu?

Not much, ALMOST. Glad to be alive! LOL

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Haha...I haven't really read this thread. I'm currently at work and don't have much time. I've got it on my list of things to do when I get home.

Carmine
06-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Haha...I haven't really read this thread. I'm currently at work and don't have much time. I've got it on my list of things to do when I get home.

LOL...start from the beginning!!

Then take a look at the LIVE from Kahunaville thread...

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 02:53 PM
yeah, it's pretty interesting reading! :D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah, it's pretty interesting reading! :D

I'm enjoying it myself. Its kinda like "DE JA, what the fuck did I do"

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 02:57 PM

Well Thanks and it is my plan to stick around, well at least stick to something

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm enjoying it myself. Its kinda like "DE JA, what the fuck did I do"

LOL!:D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 03:05 PM
LOL!:D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Leaving Toronto...

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Flying into Philly...

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Dave's PA, Buck, Carmine...

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 03:33 PM
sweet pix GR:D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
PA saying hello....

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:36 PM
PA starting the live from Kahunaville thread..

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:40 PM
The end for Ragu:D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:51 PM
The first picture ever snapped by my 2 year old daughter....

Me after getting home....

canadiandlrgirl
06-27-2005, 03:55 PM
awesome pix GR thnx:p

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 03:56 PM
You're welcome...

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Nice pics GR!!!

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I had to hold some back.

The strippers forgot to sign the waiver.

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I had to hold some back.

The strippers forgot to sign the waiver.

Is THAT the writing I found scribbled on my ass??

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 04:14 PM
That's where it went!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:16 PM
That's where it went!!

I appears so...AND NO, I HAVE NOT FOUND A SOCK...:D

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Phew!!!!!!!!!

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Phew!!!!!!!!!

You said it!!

LOL!

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 04:21 PM
I appears so...AND NO, I HAVE NOT FOUND A SOCK...:D Dave and Steve Vai shared a PB &J sandwich & started a band. GR & Carmine shared a cock sock & I don't think I wanna know what they started. HaHAHa:D

rothdaddy
06-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Cock sock...funny stuff. Yo Carmine you may have gotten that bruise on your cheek from the mini mosh pit that started up at one point during the show. I know that I got kicked in the head from someone crowdsurfing. Yo GR those hotel pics are straight from a bad late night action movie...looks like you guys are trying to hack into the hotel computer main frame to erase the bar bill!

Northern Girl
06-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Guwapo is not smiling in any pics I've seen. I expected all pics of him to be :D

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by rothdaddy
Cock sock...funny stuff. Yo Carmine you may have gotten that bruise on your cheek from the mini mosh pit that started up at one point during the show. I know that I got kicked in the head from someone crowdsurfing. Yo GR those hotel pics are straight from a bad late night action movie...looks like you guys are trying to hack into the hotel computer main frame to erase the bar bill!

Yeah, I remember that! I was like " I'm slamming to Jamie's Cryin"...I gotta be loaded!

Where's the waitress...

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Dave and Steve Vai shared a PB &J sandwich & started a band. GR & Carmine shared a cock sock & I don't think I wanna know what they started. HaHAHa:D

hahahahahahhahahhahahahaaaa....

Buck Picasso
06-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I remember that! I was like " I'm slamming to Jamie's Cryin"...I gotta be loaded!

Where's the waitress...
Yeah that was surreal. definitely not the kind of slamming that I'm use to doing to Jamies Cryin:cool:

Carmine
06-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah that was surreal. definitely not the kind of slamming that I'm use to doing to Jamies Cryin:cool:

I hear that!!

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Guwapo is not smiling in any pics I've seen. I expected all pics of him to be :D

When those pics were shot, I was about 20 beers in and almost dead.

Here....:D

diamondsgirl
06-27-2005, 10:06 PM

Sweeeet! :)

ChuckG
06-28-2005, 12:14 AM
What's up with Dave's outfit? Was he doing some kind of Elvis thing with the scarf?

Carmine
06-28-2005, 08:20 AM
When those pics were shot, I was about 20 beers in and almost dead.

Here....:D

LMAO!! ...almost dead!!!

:cool:

Shaun Ponsonby
06-28-2005, 06:07 PM
That sounded like fun.

Carmine
06-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
That sounded like fun.

and I've been told that it was, Shuan.

:cool:

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Man, I look like a little kid in those pictures...

And DLR'sCock flips the bird WAY cooler than I do...

Buck Picasso
06-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Sweeeet! :) You know it baby I'm sweeter than chocolate covered rock hard candy roll in powdered sugar. To be blunt I'll give ya a tooth ache

Northern Girl
06-29-2005, 07:39 PM

Well, how serious can we take you with that grin on your face? Great pic. :)

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Man, I look like a little kid in those pictures...

Yeah, he just does it with such enthusiasm, doesn't he??:D

guwapo_rocker
06-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, he just does it with such enthusiasm, doesn't he??:D

DLR"sCock always looks like that actually.

We had to feed him his drinks with a straw.

guwapo_rocker
06-29-2005, 08:20 PM
See...

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 11:05 PM
I just stumbled on some of DLR's Cock's vacation pictures...

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 11:05 PM

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
another...

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 11:10 PM
this could get GOOD...

Dave's PA Rental
06-29-2005, 11:11 PM
my photoshop skills suck...

diamondsgirl
06-29-2005, 11:13 PM
You know it baby I'm sweeter than chocolate covered rock hard candy roll in powdered sugar. To be blunt I'll give ya a tooth ache

holy canoli :D

diamondsgirl
06-29-2005, 11:14 PM
LOL @ DLRS Cock's pics

he MEANS that shit... LOL. :D

DLR'sCock
06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey, wait a minute, how'd ya get my vacation shots PA??

Boy, do I look like a drunken tard....!!!

Foresta
06-30-2005, 12:18 AM
heres once again another finger shot hahaha
I love the vacation photos

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Hey, wait a minute, how'd ya get my vacation shots PA??

Boy, do I look like a drunken tard....!!!

Yes, but a drunken tard with an authoritative FINGER!!:D

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
wow! Ali even autographed this one...

DLR'sCock
06-30-2005, 06:12 PM
lmfao!

mewisemagic
07-31-2005, 11:27 AM
Oops...