PDA

View Full Version : here how i see things going with me and superdave

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 06:54 PM
i will arrive in mini on the 6th. i will post here and one of the faggy mods or the great flapo will verify my ip to show that i am in mini.

dave will find any and all excuse to not post here during that time or he'll give some reason other than being a complete pussy as to why he wont meet me.

the good people here will back him up in his fictitious reasonig but deep down they'll all think "man he said any time any place to bob but now he isnt showing what a pussy"

some one will call him on his huge pussydom and he'll say.

like i care what a bunch of people from the net think, he'll be frontin when he does that cuase deep down he cares.

you will all know through video proof ithat dave buckled and i cant wait.

dave will be the fith tough talking bitch i've exposed from the net.

you got my number davey boy, use it bitch.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 07:06 PM
none of you fags got a thing to say do ya.

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 07:38 PM
Who the fuck are you?

What the hell is this all about?

DLR7884
Why should any of us fucking care?

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 07:43 PM
it's about me callin a big mouth fag on his tough talk and him having getting his chance to meet me like he sted any time any place.

LoungeMachine
06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by baaadbobby
it's about me callin a big mouth fag on his tough talk and him having getting his chance to meet me like he sted any time any place.

ATENSHUN HOAR:rolleyes:

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 07:49 PM
ha i totaly am i cant denie that.

but i aint full of shit dude, i'm from the rogan board. star invited me here and joe and i are going to mini to meet super dave if he shows up.

i'll have video to prove i was there and i'll link it here.

he said if i showed up he'd kick my ass, i sent him my name my number and no call.

well i'll be in mimi from the 6th to the 13. the video will be of me kicking his ass in the ring or of me kicking some other guys ass cuase we all know dave will not show.

LoungeMachine
06-24-2005, 07:51 PM

but i aint full of shit dude, i'm from the rogan board. star invited me here and joe and i are going to mini to meet super dave if he shows up.

he said if i showed up he'd kick my ass, i sent him my name my number and no call.

well i'll be in mimi from the 6th to the 13. the video will be of me kicking his ass in the ring or of me kicking some other guys ass cuase we all know dave will not show.

I see as with your friend JesterSTOOL, you too are HUKED ON FONIKS

Is everyone from the rogan board as ignorant:rolleyes:

Did you know JesterSTOOL is HUNGRY FOR THE COCK?

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 07:53 PM
most preoples level of ignorance is not at my level on the rogan board

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 08:00 PM
maybe the raeson he is not responding is becauz he's got you on ignore

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 08:09 PM

Why don't you just PM him instead of clogging the board up with your useless bullshit?

DLR7884
Spare us all, dickhead.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 08:10 PM
well no he's not responding becuase he's a pussy, he put me on ignore for the same reason.

you can defend him but i'm a man of my word.

i will be in his town.

he said he'd meet me. lets see if he's a man of his word.

Dave's Bitch
06-24-2005, 08:11 PM
well no he's not responding becuase he's a pussy, he put me on ignore for the same reason.

i will be in his town.

dont you think youre acting just a little bit sad

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 08:11 PM

i will be in his town.

Hmmmm....

8 days.
100 posts.
9 threads started.

I'm seeing a pattern here....

DLR7884
You are nothing but a trolling attention whore who doesn't belong here.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 08:20 PM
yet not a one of you fags will phone me, okay sorry one of you from montreal did.

dont make usumptions bitch. the patter is i do what i want.

m4dm4x
06-24-2005, 08:44 PM
I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer.

Looks like we're almost outta beer.

LoungeMachine
06-24-2005, 08:45 PM
yet not a one of you fags will phone me, .

IF YOU WANT A FAG TO PHONE YOU....ASK JESTERSTAR.........HE CRAVES THE COCK

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 08:56 PM

i will be in his town.

i'm not defending him...i'm just saying it's a little childish if you ask me:rolleyes:

PumpedUpMidget
06-24-2005, 09:00 PM
A point of view from a small person:

Why would someone give out their phone number on the Internet??

If Bobby is really intent on going to where the other dude lives, who says that IS where he lives, just because he says so??

StarJammer
06-24-2005, 09:01 PM
What are you saying???
Wha??
huh??

Who cares?

Nobody

DLR7884
06-24-2005, 09:03 PM
This thread sucks.

Flappo, Ally....please close it or move it.

DLR7884
Thanks from the rest of the DLR Army.

Nickdfresh
06-24-2005, 09:20 PM
i will arrive in mini on the 6th. i will post here and one of the faggy mods or the great flapo will verify my ip to show that i am in mini.

dave will find any and all excuse to not post here during that time or he'll give some reason other than being a complete pussy as to why he wont meet me.

the good people here will back him up in his fictitious reasonig but deep down they'll all think "man he said any time any place to bob but now he isnt showing what a pussy"

like i care what a bunch of people from the net think, he'll be frontin when he does that cuase deep down he cares.

you got my number davey boy, use it bitch. http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/r/h/rhd113/gay.jpg

Dan
06-25-2005, 01:37 AM

you got my number davey boy, use it bitch.

Fuck Off AssClown

Dave's Bitch
06-25-2005, 08:46 AM
This is just fucking pathetic.please close this thread