X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

The Pretenders Loose in L.A.

I bought it this week, hadn't seen them live yet, even hadn't seen them move for a dozen years (in vids!)...
    Woaow! Chrissie got every single hair of mine standing to attention, and shivers in my back!
    I already knew she was a rock goddess, but this time I got pictured proof.
    Has anybody seen that DVD, or better: seen them live?
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Well, maybe it's already been discussed. Sorry if it has...
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Ever see the video for Tatooed Love Boys???

Chrissie is the coolest!

I saw them back in the early 80's and again a few years ago when they opened for the Stones.

Her voice is still mint
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        Ever see the video for Tatooed Love Boys???

Chrissie is the coolest!

I saw them back in the early 80's and again a few years ago when they opened for the Stones.

Her voice is still mint
        I just knew somebody would care... I wasn't quite sure you'd come first (before Roguesgirl).

Next time I see the Pretender's greatest hits DVD, I'll buy it.
        How lucky you are, having seen them twice...
        Chrissie is still the one, that's for sure!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          I just knew somebody would care... I wasn't quite sure you'd come first (before Roguesgirl).

LOL.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...