X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Roth Army College Fantasy Football?

I'm not sure what this is all about...Fantasy College Football...

but it's free...

I'm going to set it up whether we do it or not...

but it could be interesting...

and don't ask me details...there are none...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

hmmmmmmm .....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'm kind of curious about this...I can't imagine they'll be using college players names will they?...of course...if XBox games can do it...I suppose fantasy football could do it too...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I imagine so ... I would think they may limit the player pool ... lots of college players out there, and how would you pick some of these small college guys who put up the huge numbers.

Would be interesting.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah i think its awesome sign me up lol i love college football
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I don't know Al...I don't know...it's certainly got to have framework...or it won't work...

Comment

Working...