PDA

View Full Version : Free At Last Free At Last

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:18 PM
my previous thread sammys one song.....well i am now finished with my cvh therapy i listened to all the cvh songs i own over 30 of em and i feel a new sense of renewal....i feel like a new person...i see the light which is dave.... sammy hagar :monekyr: is no longer a word in my vocabulary...sorry if i let you all down i let myselft down...

roth on...i am shaken from this experience...hehhmmm

haha that therapy was cool...cooler than that other therapy

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:24 PM
whats your fav CVH song sammysucks65?

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:28 PM
definatly unchained..or i'll wait u?

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:30 PM
mine is either panama(hence my sig), or running with the devil.those two songs kick the shit outa any sammy song

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:33 PM
yes...i think everyone agrees on that once they listen to em both back to back

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:35 PM
LOL im supposed to be in bed now but ive got panama blastin out through my headphones.I Love This Song

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:37 PM
i got just a gigalo playing now

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:38 PM
shit yea how could i forget just a gigalo,im gonna download it now,such a cool song.lol i was listening to Ice Cream Man earlyer.thats a weird song,its so differant

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:41 PM
its just like that one really laid back n stuff i like the bass in just a gigalo

canadiandlrgirl
06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
mine is either panama(hence my sig), or running with the devil.those two songs kick the shit outa any sammy song

any CVH song or Dave solo for that fact, kicks the shit outa any spammy song....
i just had to add my 2 cents:D

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
yea the bass is really cool.i love the all the music in aint talkin bout love,i think everything in that song is brilliant.not as good as panama though....PANAMA

Shaun Ponsonby
06-26-2005, 08:47 PM
I spent all last Friday listening to Dave, before going to my 'Year 11 Leavers Ball' as it was officially called, at Goodison Park. When I got to there I was speaking to people in a very Dave-like way

"Hey, maaaaaan, how are YOU?"

"These past 5 years have been a blast, baaaabbbbyyyyy"

"Hell, man, why can't they dance like real human beings"

"Are ya ready to spike the punch?"

"Of course I didn't drink your beer, Mr Douglas" (its funny, cos I did really)

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:47 PM
my guitar teacher taught me how to play part of eruption i like that one...i can only play the part in the end where he taps up the scale

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I spent all last Friday listening to Dave, before going to my 'Year 11 Leavers Ball' as it was officially called, at Goodison Park. When I got to there I was speaking to people in a very Dave-like way

LOL.ive spent all today listening to Dave,my mom started yelling at me because i played running with the devil like 4 times in a row.Today was a really great day

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

hahaahaaha at my school dance i went up to people and i was like he man that suit is you!! and then my friend would be like you'll get some leg tonite for sure
the i would go tell us how you do!!!

it was funny i have dave to thank...

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 08:54 PM
you guys ever here the live in fresno version of panama...it had a very good message in it i think

except the right now part.....brings back bad memories of a certian shit head

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Dave is so good live.i love jump live.i saw sammy do jump live on TV once and i just laughed my ass off at him,he was jumping round onstage trying to be dave,it was really sad

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 09:02 PM
dave + spandex = jump

sammy+ gym shorts = shit sandwhich

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 09:08 PM
sam was wearing this HUGE shit with read rocker written on it and it was unbuttoned.eww his gut was sagging out.then i thought id see some dave in spandex online and i loved what i was seeing

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 09:12 PM
o you werent torchered like me......i saw him live with van hagar when i was younger...believe me we went for ed and the gang......he "tried to sing jump and others" but eddie was good. dave would have been well unimaginaly better gary cherone would have been better

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 09:13 PM
awwww you had to go see van hagar?.im so sorry,i wouldnt have brought it up if i woulda known,still yea i bet ed was great

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 09:16 PM
yea he was soo good his guitars overpowered the vocals but not hsi and mikes vocals i think they sing great not spambo though

mike and eddie sing good

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 09:17 PM
was this when sammy was "in shape",or did he have his huuuuuge gut

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 09:20 PM
no this was when he had the hawaiin shirt buttoned up in the middle...he reminded me of a fat ted nugent but i love ted nugent so he didnt remind me of anything really

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 09:21 PM
was there any of sam's patented gayness with mike or ed there?

sammysucks65
06-26-2005, 09:24 PM
no well only for sammy thats it he kept his distance from mike and ed...goodnite gtg later

Dave's Bitch
06-26-2005, 09:32 PM
ima go to bed now so gnite all sweet dreams;)