PDA

View Full Version : Hot for Teacher.....

classicdude
06-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Principal Keeps Job After Racy Dance, Ripping Boy's Shirt Off

POSTED: 7:16 am CDT June 27, 2005

SELMA, Ind. -- Hot for teacher -- and principal, too.

An Indiana middle school principal won't be fired for a sexy dance she performed with male students at a talent show.

Principal Alice Mehaffey was dressed in short-shorts as she danced to "Y-M-C-A" and "Macho Man." During the routine, a boy dressed as a cop handcuffed the educator, while she tore the T-shirt off another boy.

The local school board decided not to take any disciplinary action against Mehaffey. Punishment will be left up to the district superintendent.

The grandmother of a Selma Middle School student says everyone makes a mistake. But the woman said she hopes the principal has learned a lesson and will clean up her act.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hardrock69
06-28-2005, 12:34 AM
ooookay...

:D

Soul Reaper
06-28-2005, 12:16 PM
what did the teacher look like?!

Carmine
06-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by classicdude
Mehaffey

Isn't this what Felipe called Jack Tripper on Three's Company?

:D

Phil theStalker
06-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Principal Keeps Job After Racy Dance, Ripping Boy's Shirt Off

An Indiana middle school principal won't be fired for a sexy dance she performed with male students at a talent show.

Principal Alice Mehaffey was dressed in short-shorts as she danced to "Y-M-C-A" and "Macho Man." During the routine, a boy dressed as a cop handcuffed the educator, while she tore the T-shirt off another boy.

The local school board decided not to take any disciplinary action against Mehaffey. Punishment will be left up to the district superintendent.

The grandmother of a Selma Middle School student says everyone makes a mistake. But the woman said she hopes the principal has learned a lesson and will clean up her act.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
wot no pictures?

i'll bet she wuz a skank..

:spank:

NOT HOT FOR TEACHER

hollywood5150
06-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Hmmmmmmmm makes wanna film my own "hot for teacher vid"

I'd use Aphrodite Jones, and Angie Harmon, and.........yeah those two gals would be good.......damn good

Phil theStalker
06-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
Hmmmmmmmm makes wanna film my own "hot for teacher vid"

I'd use Aphrodite Jones, and Angie Harmon, and.........yeah those two gals would be good.......damn good
Don't yoo want mme in yer movie? huh

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Principal Keeps Job After Racy Dance, Ripping (girls') Shirt Off

An Indiana middle school principal won't be fired for a sexy dance *he performed with (fe)male students at a talent show.

Principal Al*** Mehaffey was dressed in short-shorts as *he danced to "Y-M-C-A" and "Macho Man." During the routine, a (girl) dressed as a cop handcuffed the educator, while *he tore the T-shirt off another boy.

The grandmother of a Selma Middle School student says everyone makes a mistake. But the woman said she hopes the principal has learned a lesson and will clean up h(is) act.

Somehow if you inserted a male teacher and it were female students, I doubt they would have been so understanding.:rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Somehow if you inserted a male teacher and it were female students, I doubt they would have been so understanding.:rolleyes:

Nick should know........he did this at a girls summer camp back in 91'..........

diamondsgirl
06-28-2005, 03:51 PM

this is true

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Nick should know........he did this at a girls summer camp back in 91'..........

And don't even ask Nick to talk about the Chuck E Cheese thong incident back in 88'...........

TLR
06-28-2005, 04:27 PM
This story led to Dan Patrick (ESPN) making a classic VH reference, requesting the song "Hot For Teacher" and then saying, "I just wanted a little David Lee Roth," on his ESPN radio show yesterday.

Phil theStalker
06-28-2005, 05:37 PM
ALRIGHT!

Sumboody else nooticed..

Yeh, let mme rip dat blouse off aff dat cheerleader..

And I woon't goo t2o jail, cause dis WOMAN can do tit and not goo t2o jail..

classicdude
06-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Man, if she was anything like my H.S. chem teacher....woo-hoo! :eatit:

classicdude
06-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Of course, it was probably more like this.....:confused:

Thorman
09-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by TLR
This story led to Dan Patrick (ESPN) making a classic VH reference, requesting the song "Hot For Teacher" and then saying, "I just wanted a little David Lee Roth," on his ESPN radio show yesterday.

Originally posted by TLR

Thats super Three Lock.....what up brother?

Just kicking back with some wham bam amsterdam...good tune

BAM

Dirty Duck
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I'll tell ya..It's crazy today. Where were these teachers when I was in school?