PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Address by BUSH

thome
06-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Me personally have seen 90% of addesses by our presidents.
Except, most of Clintons. I couldnt bring myself to watch.
Should people bite the bullet and try to watch these things
with a open mind?

FORD
06-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Here's the transcript......

Uhhhhh......911....umm....evildoers.....yeah...uhh economy's gettin stronger......uh....Sadddam Hussein flew his personal lear jet into the World Trade Center......terra terra terra........uhhhh......privatize social security....uh did I mention 911? ummm.........iran evil just evil because they allow religious leaders to control their government, so God wants me to smoke em out.....terra terra....paranoia.. **stops to snort a line off camera**....uhhhh evildoers...911...tried to kill my daddy....freedom....911....freedom....911....stron g economy.....Clinton's penis......911......and in conclusion, let me say......911.

Thank you, and may God continue to bless me. G'nite

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
You forgot "save social security...privatize...no other plan...New Deal sucks...fuck FDR."

Oh wait, you did include that, sorry.:)

Steve Savicki
06-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Tonight, President Bush will speak to the nation about the situation in Iraq. It's about time.

I hope tonight he'll address his words not just to us, and certainly not to Karl Rove or Donald Rumsfeld, but to a young American soldier in Iraq right now -- the soldier carrying an M-16 in a dangerous place where he or she can't tell friend from foe, the marine out on patrol at night who doesn't know what's coming around the next bend. America's brave young men and women deserve to hear the truth.

For too long, the Bush administration's strategy has been to divide not unite, to spin not to lead, to attack their political enemies at home rather than fight America's enemies attacking our troops in Iraq.

It's long past time to get it right in Iraq. The administration's current lack of a coherent strategy is courting disaster instead of doing what's needed for success.

That's what we need from this administration. No more false rosy scenarios. No more happy talk about the Iraq insurgency being in "its final throes" when our military leadership knows that's just spin.

It was with our troops in mind that I offered up a plan for Iraq in a New York Times op-ed this morning. I wrote: "The reality is the Bush administration's choices have made Iraq into what it wasn't before the war -- a breeding ground for jihadists."

As I said in the article and I will say again on the Senate floor today, there's no time to wait -- this is a time for humility from the White House, and a time to take specific steps to finally get it right in Iraq. It starts by telling the truth, and being straight with Americans.

Here's what I think President Bush needs to address tonight - and we need to hold him accountable:

The president must announce immediately that the United States will not have a permanent military presence or bases in Iraq.

The United States must also insist that the Iraqis establish a truly inclusive political process and meet the deadlines for finishing the constitution and holding elections in December.

We need to put the training of Iraqi troops on a true six month wartime footing and ensure that the Iraqi government has the budget needed to deploy them.

The administration needs to work not just at security but at reconstruction -- Iraqis need to see the electricity working and the water flowing.

The administration needs to get Iraq's neighbors off the sidelines -- they can't afford a failed Iraq on their doorstep, and Bush-style unilateralism needs to bend to getting these countries on board.

And the administration must immediately draw up a detailed plan with clear milestones for the transfer of military and police responsibilities to Iraqis after the December elections. The plan should be shared with Congress.
It's the only way we can set the stage for American forces to begin to come home.

The next months are critical to the future of Iraq and our security. If the administration fails to take the kind of steps I outlined today, we will stumble along, our troops at greater risk, casualties rising, costs rising, the patience of the American people wearing thin, and the specter of quagmire staring us in the face.

I urge you to watch the president's speech tonight with a careful eye and to act in every way possible to demand what our troops deserve - leadership equal to their sacrifices.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

P.S. Click here to read excerpts from my New York Times op-ed.
http://www.johnkerry.com/features/iraqexcerpts/

I thought of Sarge when I saw that bolded text.
Stay safe, Sarge.:)

Redballjets88
06-28-2005, 03:33 PM
ford i have a question....if tonight bush said he planned to pull our troops out in the next 3 months and took a different approach to social security would you still hate him as much...but i doubt you will ever stop hating him but would you hate him less?

Big Fat Sammy
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Here's the transcript......

Uhhhhh......911....umm....evildoers.....yeah...uhh economy's gettin stronger......uh....Sadddam Hussein flew his personal lear jet into the World Trade Center......terra terra terra........uhhhh......privatize social security....uh did I mention 911? ummm.........iran evil just evil because they allow religious leaders to control their government, so God wants me to smoke em out.....terra terra....paranoia.. **stops to snort a line off camera**....uhhhh evildoers...911...tried to kill my daddy....freedom....911....freedom....911....stron g economy.....Clinton's penis......911......and in conclusion, let me say......911.

Thank you, and may God continue to bless me. G'nite

Using fear and religion is the name of the game when it comes to keeping Americans stupid. You nailed that perfectly, FORD.

FORD
06-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
ford i have a question....if tonight bush said he planned to pull our troops out in the next 3 months and took a different approach to social security would you still hate him as much...but i doubt you will ever stop hating him but would you hate him less?

I'd wonder when he was going to invade Iran.

thome
06-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Tonight, President Bush will speak to the nation about the situation in Iraq. It's about time.

I hope tonight he'll address his words not just to us, and certainly not to Karl Rove or Donald Rumsfeld, but to a young American soldier in Iraq right now -- the soldier carrying an M-16 in a dangerous place where he or she can't tell friend from foe, the marine out on patrol at night who doesn't know what's coming around the next bend. America's brave young men and women deserve to hear the truth.

For too long, the Bush administration's strategy has been to divide not unite, to spin not to lead, to attack their political enemies at home rather than fight America's enemies attacking our troops in Iraq.

It's long past time to get it right in Iraq. The administration's current lack of a coherent strategy is courting disaster instead of doing what's needed for success.

That's what we need from this administration. No more false rosy scenarios. No more happy talk about the Iraq insurgency being in "its final throes" when our military leadership knows that's just spin.

It was with our troops in mind that I offered up a plan for Iraq in a New York Times op-ed this morning. I wrote: "The reality is the Bush administration's choices have made Iraq into what it wasn't before the war -- a breeding ground for jihadists."

As I said in the article and I will say again on the Senate floor today, there's no time to wait -- this is a time for humility from the White House, and a time to take specific steps to finally get it right in Iraq. It starts by telling the truth, and being straight with Americans.

Here's what I think President Bush needs to address tonight - and we need to hold him accountable:

The president must announce immediately that the United States will not have a permanent military presence or bases in Iraq.

The United States must also insist that the Iraqis establish a truly inclusive political process and meet the deadlines for finishing the constitution and holding elections in December.

We need to put the training of Iraqi troops on a true six month wartime footing and ensure that the Iraqi government has the budget needed to deploy them.

The administration needs to work not just at security but at reconstruction -- Iraqis need to see the electricity working and the water flowing.

The administration needs to get Iraq's neighbors off the sidelines -- they can't afford a failed Iraq on their doorstep, and Bush-style unilateralism needs to bend to getting these countries on board.

And the administration must immediately draw up a detailed plan with clear milestones for the transfer of military and police responsibilities to Iraqis after the December elections. The plan should be shared with Congress.
It's the only way we can set the stage for American forces to begin to come home.

The next months are critical to the future of Iraq and our security. If the administration fails to take the kind of steps I outlined today, we will stumble along, our troops at greater risk, casualties rising, costs rising, the patience of the American people wearing thin, and the specter of quagmire staring us in the face.

I urge you to watch the president's speech tonight with a careful eye and to act in every way possible to demand what our troops deserve - leadership equal to their sacrifices.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

P.S. Click here to read excerpts from my New York Times op-ed.
http://www.johnkerry.com/features/iraqexcerpts/

I thought of Sarge when I saw that bolded text.
Stay safe, Sarge.:) Well ,see there he goes agian. To quote RR this makes people not want to watch.using some one
elses words instead of your OWN>That is a jkerry idea .can people
view these Addresses without pre conceived walls of partiasian.

thome
06-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I'd wonder when he was going to invade Iran.
Iran isnt a pussy country like irak its a whole nuther can o' worm as
they say I doubt it Big War much Death he is allready over extended
Iran would be a foolish move stratigically
any one must know this Ford you may just be trying to make bush
look bad w/a statement like that its Fear Mongoring.

FORD
06-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't need to make Bush look bad. He does a great job of that himself.

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 06:24 PM

Bush is about 12-months away form LBJ status, where he hides away from the general public amongst the troops.

blueturk
06-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by thome
Me personally have seen 90% of addesses by our presidents.
Except, most of Clintons. I couldnt bring myself to watch.
Should people bite the bullet and try to watch these things
with a open mind?

I like the way all the sheep applaud like crazy when Bush manages an articulate sentence.

DLR'sCock
06-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Bush to Tell Why He Sees a 'Clear Path to Victory'
By Richard W. Stevenson
The New York Times

Tuesday 28 June 2005

Washington - Faced with polls showing public doubts that the situation in Iraq is improving, President Bush will emphasize in an address on Tuesday night that there is a "clear path to victory" and urge Americans to maintain their resolve, the White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said Monday.

Mr. Bush will speak to the nation at 8 p.m. from Fort Bragg, N.C., before an audience of hundreds of troops. ABC said it would carry the address live. CBS and NBC said they had yet to decide. Tuesday is the first anniversary of the formal transfer of sovereignty to the Iraqis after the American-led invasion.

Mr. McClellan suggested that Mr. Bush would not signal any change in military or diplomatic strategy. Instead, he said, the president will emphasize that Iraq is making progress despite the mounting loss of life, and that the United States cannot allow the understandable concern about the violent insurgency to deter it from completing the job.

Mr. McClellan said Mr. Bush would "be talking in a very specific way" about his strategy of training and equipping Iraqis to defend themselves while encouraging them to move ahead with the writing of a constitution and the establishment of a stable democracy.

"The terrorists have inflicted great suffering," Mr. McClellan said in summarizing Mr. Bush's planned theme. "There have been tremendous sacrifices. But the cause for which we are in Iraq is an important one, and there is great progress being made on the ground."

Democrats called for more than words from Mr. Bush to reassure Americans that he was being honest about the situation in Iraq and had a realistic strategy. Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Democratic leader, said Mr. Bush "has got a long list of things he needs to talk to the American people about, and I hope it is substance, not fluff."

The liberal group MoveOn PAC said it would begin an advertising campaign on Tuesday calling for withdrawal from Iraq. "We got in the wrong way," the announcer says at the end of the commercial. "Let's get out the right way."

thome
06-28-2005, 07:30 PM
8 pm Eastern

Warham
06-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I'll have my popcorn ready.

FORD
06-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'll have my popcorn ready.

Don't forget your Bush Bingo card!! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/cyberpj/Bingo050628j.jpg

frets5150
06-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Let the BULLSHIT begin.

FORD
06-28-2005, 08:26 PM
And Bullshit it is.... every fucking lying word of it.

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 08:38 PM
I think it was a pretty crappy speech, very ineffective.

FORD
06-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Yeah, and the little crying bit at the end, what the FUCK was up with that.

Maybe because the scared little pussy was wearing a vest. Gee, why would Junior be afraid of his own military? ;)

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 08:56 PM
I really enjoyed the "Iraq caused 9/11" horseshit in the beginning too...

FORD
06-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Here are the stats from the Chimpfest...

37 "Iraq"s (didn't count "Iraqi"s)

2 "Liberty"

21 "Freedom"s

9 "America"s

35 "Terror" (incl. "anti-terror", "terrorists"

6 "9/11"s.

blueturk
06-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Total fucking bullshit. 9/11...terrorists...bin Laden...and then the chimp tried to recruit more troops at the end of the speech.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden.
It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

George W. Bush.
September 13, 2001.

"I don't know where he [Osama bin Laden] is.
I have no idea and I really don't care.
It's not that important.
It's not our priority."

George W. Bush.
March 13, 2002.

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war." —George W. Bush, on the Sept. 11 attacks, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

FORD
06-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by blueturk

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"A lie repeated often enough and long enough, becomes the truth" - Joseph Goebbels, Nazi, 1928

frets5150
06-28-2005, 09:19 PM
NUFF SAID

http://www.bushflash.com/idiot.html

Guitar Shark
06-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Fucking EMBARASSING. :mad:

I never jumped on the "Bush Lied, Troops Died" bandwagon before. To this day, I don't think Bush "lied" when he pushed for a war in Iraq based on faulty evidence. Reckless for sure... but an outright lie? No.

But tonight, he lied. Each and every time he says that Iraq is "vital" to the war on terror, he lies. With all that we know today, it is absolutely clear that this is NOT true. It never has been, and I have ALWAYS been against this ill-conceived war, but I wish the rest of the fucking country and the NEWS MEDIA would CALL HIM ON IT.

Grow some balls you idiots. Admit that the leader of the free world is a fraud and DEMAND that he accept some personal responsibility for the fucked up state we are in. It's so tiring. Pathetic.

academic punk
06-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I never jumped on the "Bush Lied, Troops Died" bandwagon before. To this day, I don't think Bush "lied" when he pushed for a war in Iraq based on faulty evidence. Reckless for sure... but an outright lie? No.

But tonight, he lied. Each and every time he says that Iraq is "vital" to the war on terror, he lies. With all that we know today, it is absolutely clear that this is NOT true. It never has been, and I have ALWAYS been against this ill-conceived war, but I wish the rest of the fucking country and the NEWS MEDIA would CALL HIM ON IT.

Grow some balls you idiots. Admit that the leader of the free world is a fraud and DEMAND that he accept some personal responsibility for the fucked up state we are in. It's so tiring. Pathetic.

Eh. I can see how it is vital.

Because if we "give up" there, it's going to look so bad to the rest of the world. and if Bush doesn't - as he's vowed - "stay the course", it's gong to look even worse to his base.

So it IS vital. IN A POLITICAL SENSE.

Would I tell that to some 19 year old wondering why the fuck he's lost his leg? No. But, c'mon, is ANYONE surprised by Bush's words???

superdave
06-28-2005, 10:09 PM
AP-You forgot the magic words.....

Guitar Shark
06-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by academic punk

Because if we "give up" there, it's going to look so bad to the rest of the world. and if Bush doesn't - as he's vowed - "stay the course", it's gong to look even worse to his base.

Would I tell that to some 19 year old wondering why the fuck he's lost his leg? No. But, c'mon, is ANYONE surprised by Bush's words???

Agreed 100%... thanks for that.

I don't advocate "giving up" in Iraq. We can't bring the troops home anytime soon. We need to see this thing through. But that doesn't affect the original mistake.

No I'm not surprised by Bush's words... I am surprised that the media continues to allow him to get away with it. Very, very frustrating.

Dr. Love
06-28-2005, 10:19 PM
I think having troops in Iraq and Afghanistan is in general a good thing. Iran's gotta be sweating. Most other arab countries are probably more careful what they say/do.

Most of all, the terrorists can blow the fuck out of Iraq. They aren't blowing shit up here.

academic punk
06-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by superdave
AP-You forgot the magic words.....

"freedom"? "liberate the good folks"?

Dr. Love
06-28-2005, 10:21 PM
No... Jesterstar loves the cock.

LoungeMachine
06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by academic punk

It [Iraq / war on terror] has become a SELF FULFILLING PROPHESY.

They CREATED exactly what they warned us against.

They CREATED a dangerous country harboring terrorists, and threatening the US.

:mad:

No, I'm not surprised by his rhetoric, or flag waving, but the Recruitment Infomercial at the end knocked me off my feet.

Who the FUCK thought THAT would be a good idea to put it in the speech.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blueturk
06-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Something Bush and his supporters could stand to read:

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

thome
06-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It [Iraq / war on terror] has become a SELF FULFILLING PROPHESY.

They CREATED exactly what they warned us against.

They CREATED a dangerous country harboring terrorists, and threatening the US.

:mad:

No, I'm not surprised by his rhetoric, or flag waving, but the Recruitment Infomercial at the end knocked me off my feet.

Who the FUCK thought THAT would be a good idea to put it in the speech.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh My

Steve Savicki
06-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Either that, or conservatives are still ignorant if they believe he's a good president. But I believe 53% was the figure the disapproved him.

*sigh* 3 1/2 more years unfortunately.

blueturk
06-28-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm a stoopid fucking sheepe and if Bush says sumthing it must bee troo.

Steve Savicki
06-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I wonder if Sesh will drop by to voice his opinions on this.

thome
06-28-2005, 11:27 PM
SYBIL ,Come together right now over Me!

do Wa pa didy wa p adidy wa p a dupe?

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 11:32 PM
"A lie repeated often enough and long enough, becomes the truth" - Joseph Goebbels, Nazi, 1928

"The American people are smart enough (to see through that bullshit!)" --Paraphrasing (heavily) John Kerry on CNN's "Larry King" (Bob Costas filling in) in a rebuttal.

frets5150
06-28-2005, 11:41 PM
CUNT!!!

http://www.ericblumrich.com/topgun.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/memorial.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/gta.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/ma.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/year.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/blues.html

http://www.ericblumrich.com/14.html :mad:

thome
06-28-2005, 11:44 PM
A ex American president wannabee socialist is on larry king to talk
about how trustworthy you can be with 7 ex wives and lemmings
just keep tuning in even though your not the president you throw
about as much weight around as rosio fats and people still tune in.
On larry king on CNN tonight dont miss it!!! Im putting it on TEEVOO.

LoungeMachine
06-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Jesus, Frets....that sig.

The Jenna and Tonic is a riot, but damn those pics bring it home......

fuck.

LoungeMachine
06-28-2005, 11:51 PM
A ex American president wannabee socialist is on larry king to talk
about how trustworthy you can be with 7 ex wives and lemmings
just keep tuning in even though your not the president you throw
about as much weight around as rosio fats and people still tune in.
On larry king on CNN tonight dont miss it!!! Im putting it on TEEVOO.

Well, you say tomato :rolleyes:

thome
06-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Those picts are a excellent example of life on this planet .
You make the choice Fight or Flight in the face of life & death.
Should we defend or surrender our idea of how life should be
Freedom or Enslavement

frets5150
06-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Jesus, Frets....that sig.

The Jenna and Tonic is a riot, but damn those pics bring it home......

fuck.

Yes that pic does when people watch the news they just see coffins being carried. They feel bad but then they kind of block it out.
But if the media would show these kinds of pic then it would be a differant story.But most here know the BCE has the media under lock and key.:mad:

frets5150
06-29-2005, 12:36 AM
By the way when are they going to ENLIST?

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Those picts are a excellent example of life on this planet .
You make the choice Fight or Flight in the face of life & death.
Should we defend or surrender our idea of how life should be
Freedom or Enslavement

Yeah, as long as it's somebody you don't know doing the fighting! You know any kids in the Army? Defending what in Iraq? Oil rights? How about people drive more fuel efficient vehicles and support a focus on new energy policy and research rather than sending our kids to die for a rapidly dwindling resource?

Cathedral
06-29-2005, 02:15 AM
Didn't watch it, heard it all already..........

thome
06-29-2005, 08:14 AM
why do you keep posting these picts of dead or injured people
besides your obvious phychosis do you think you have any more
understanding of your questions about life and death you arent
there you are using pictures of other people to try to proove
your point if you want to know the truth about it go there and
take some picts yourself stop using someone elses story to try
and explain your own. the sickness in you head is obvious to me.
Why dont you save all the drug overdose highschool kids from their
trajic death ill bet you there is 20,000 deaths of high school kids
ever year .THINK STOP SENSATIONALISING SOMEONE ELSES TRAGEDY!!

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 08:35 AM
why do you keep posting these picts of dead or injured people
besides your obvious phychosis do you think you have any more
understanding of your questions about life and death you arent
there you are using pictures of other people to try to proove
your point if you want to know the truth about it go there and
take some picts yourself stop using someone elses story to try
and explain your own. the sickness in you head is obvious to me.
Why dont you save all the drug overdose highschool kids from their
trajic death ill bet you there is 20,000 deaths of high school kids
ever year .THINK STOP SENSATIONALISING SOMEONE ELSES TRAGEDY!!

When's the last time I posted any pic's? I've posted streaming video here in the past, but that's long before you piped in with your pea-brained, putrid-grammar posts...

thome
06-29-2005, 08:55 AM
If that was your friends idea of what he want do What he thought
was right.10,000 people died in a day at Waterloo.why dont you
go dig them up for display.you peice of crap thats my op of gleening
of of others .maybe people need to see what the terrorist do to
a gaurd standing by the side of the road trying to protect Irakis
from the sickness that has permiated the mid east for so long
maybe the whole world is SICK of their murder in the name of
some written down religeon.Maybe you are BLIND.

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 09:35 AM
If that was your friends idea of what he want do What he thought
was right.10,000 people died in a day at Waterloo.why dont you
go dig them up for display.you peice of crap thats my op of gleening
of of others .maybe people need to see what the terrorist do to
a gaurd standing by the side of the road trying to protect Irakis
from the sickness that has permiated the mid east for so long
maybe the whole world is SICK of their murder in the name of
some written down religeon.Maybe you are BLIND.

Nobody was being 'murdered in the name of religion' in IRAQ prior to the 2003 invasion. The reason why there is terrorism there is because HUSSEIN and his high command prepared these SUNNI militias before hand, as well as the foreign fighters that were able to stream into Iraq after all semblance of order disappeared after SADDAM's fall.

And we should use the justification that "more people died in such and such war" than this one how? I'm sure the war widows and family members of those 1,740 service people will be immensely comforted by this. It's okay to waste peoples lives as long as we don't exceed the Napoleonic body count? Fucking pitiful!:rolleyes: And again, I'm not digging up any dead you fuckwit! So stop implying that I am unpatriotic because I don't support getting our service people drilled by roadside bombs!:mad:

Do you have a kid? Would send him off to the Army?

Warham
06-29-2005, 09:37 AM
How many Iraqis did Hussein have killed/maimed/tortured/raped during his twenty-odd years being a dictator? Anybody know off-hand?

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 09:41 AM
How many Iraqis did Hussein have killed/maimed/tortured/raped during his twenty-odd years being a dictator? Anybody know off-hand?

I don't know...how many SUDANESE died in the past five years?

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:58 AM
How many Iraqis did Hussein have killed/maimed/tortured/raped during his twenty-odd years being a dictator? Anybody know off-hand? Well, Warham.. it's none of your fucking business.

How many were killed in the sudan?

How many were killed in the Rwandan HUMAN slaughter.. 800,000 in a month..

Where were your HEROES then?

You bastard.

You're a CHEERLEADER getting other people KILLED f4or OIL and PROFITS..

Why don't you volunteer your MOUTH t2o that and 178 other cuntries in da werld were millions are being killed, tortured, and murdered? huh

Because you're STUPID and brainwashed..

Tit's da oil STUPID..

da OIL..

and your STUPID will be paying $3 bucks a gallons AFTER U.S. blood is poured int2o da sand..

and who's POCKETS are da PROFITS going int2o.. beside Hallyburton, Bechtel, the whole Vietnam crowd..

you're so STUPID each time you post yer PUKE..

:spank:

Warham
06-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Why isn't my business, Phil?

I can't wait to hear this incoherent answer.

Steve Savicki
06-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
and your STUPID will be paying $3 bucks a gallons AFTER U.S. blood is poured int2o da sand..
Why pay $3 for U.S. blood when we can go 70 cents for biodiesel and make the world a better place:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_mike.html

FORD
06-29-2005, 06:01 PM
For Immediate Release
June 28, 2005

DNC Chairman Howard Dean issued the following statement:

"Facing an historic opportunity for leadership, George Bush turned to the
darkness of divisiveness, attempting to garner support for his failed policies
by pandering to fear, rather than inspiring us with a plan for hope. He had an
opportunity to show the same courage our troops and their families show every
day, and he failed. We still have no clear path for success, Osama Bin Laden is
still free, and Iran and North Korea are still actively pursuing nuclear
weapons. Democrats will continue to press for answers, we will continue to
fight to ensure our troops and their families have the resources they need and
we will keep our promise to our veterans when they return home."

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 06:30 PM
It was just like I've said before... ...as he spoke last night, every nerve in my body just wanted to shout LIAR as loud as I could. When the fuck are we going to catch this guy with some impeachable evidence??? You know it's out there, we just need a mole to come forth with it.

FUCK BUSH! The worst president the United States has ever known!

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 06:30 PM
It was just like I've said before... ...as he spoke last night, every nerve in my body just wanted to shout LIAR as loud as I could. When the fuck are we going to catch this guy with some impeachable evidence??? You know it's out there, we just need a mole to come forth with it.

FUCK BUSH! The worst president the United States has ever known!

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Oops! Sorry for the double post...

DLR'sCock
06-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Impeachment is coming...

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Music to my ears! :D

BigBadBrian
06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Music to my ears! :D

What music is that?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the President of the United States, President Cheney."

You're all dreaming anyway.

:gulp:

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Impeachment is coming...
Clinton got out aff full impeachment by smart bombing an aspirin factory.

Bush said last nite "...World War III in the Middle East."

He'll make dat happun bef4ore he can git impeached.

true dat

LoungeMachine
06-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
What music is that?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the President of the United States, President Cheney."

Who's next in line according to the Constitution?

cuz, Dickie's going down too:cool:

LoungeMachine
06-29-2005, 07:38 PM
The Vice President Richard Cheney
Speaker of the House John Dennis Hastert
President pro tempore of the Senate1 Ted Stevens
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Secretary of the Treasury John Snow
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
Secretary of the Interior Gale A. Norton
Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns
Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez2
Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao3
Secretary of Health and Human Services Mike Leavitt
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Alphonso Jackson
Secretary of Transportation Norman Yoshio Mineta
Secretary of Energy Samuel Bodman
Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Jim Nicholson
Secretary of Homeland Security4 Michael Chertoff

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Who's next in line according to the Constitution?

cuz, Dickie's going down too:cool:
Speaker aff da House...

or General Al Haig aff he's available.

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
What music is that?

Yeah, but we can dream, can't we? :D

Or don't they allow that under the Bush Administration anymore???:mad:

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah, but we can dream, can't we? :D

Or don't they allow that under the Bush Administration anymore???:mad:
The world court allows lawsuits.

Hell, any Iraqi can file a lawsuit against the U.S. from France.

Wait cuntil da lawsuits start coming in from da REAL Iraqi people.

I never wanTITed t2o be an attorney, butt aff I wuz I'd be in Iraq rite now collecting civilians names f4or da BIGGEST class action suit in history..

it's coming, t2oo..

cuntless "World War III in the Middle East" comes fir1st.

Wait and see.. ..

thome
06-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Are you makeing up stories and putting false words in last nights
speach WW3 in the mid East ? If so why do you do that?

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 08:26 PM
I never do dat, dude.

Check da transcript.

Or ask LoungeMachine. He heard it, t2oo.

Millions heard it, butt obviously noboody wuz LISTENING.

thome
06-29-2005, 08:33 PM
I missed it and you did too you are imagining it, so sorry.
everyone makes mistakes .

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 08:37 PM
I missed it and you did too you are imagining it, so sorry.
everyone makes mistakes .
Hell, I don't care if you fry in WWIII they're heading you f4or.

I don't care wot you say aboot mmy ears.

I know tit wuz said.

I know it's discoverable.

Butt I'm not gooing t2o look tit up fer you.

Fry, baby, fry.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 08:48 PM
It, the statement by YOUR "war" president, mmay have something t2o do wit preparing you American people f4or this August when RUSSIA is going t2o FUEL dat nuclear reactor in IRAN and after dat happuns you and your "WAR" president cun't bomb tit, the Israelis, noboody.

After tit's fueled in AUGUST any bombing of that RUSSIAN (our "friends") built facility will be worse than Chernobyl and dat would ruin Iran effectly FOREVER, India, south east Asia, communist Red China, and the cloud will go around the werld a few times.. rite ova YOU.

So they, YOUR guys, must BOMB it BEF4ORE our Russian friends fuel tit up in August f4or the Iranians.

Da can start WWIII.

Or aff they bombed tit after it's fueled up dat will start WWIII f4or certain.

So last nite da president made da comment.

And your president's "World War III in the Middle East" comment may be connecTITed t2o dat whole situation.

Remember tit's IRAN, IRAN, IRAN.

Not RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.

NEVER talk aboot Russia.

Tit's ALL Iran and ALL those MUSLIMS.

Dat's da ticket.

It's later than you... it's t2oo late.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Look, git sum water, git sum food, tit's time t2o bite da bullet.

They're not stopping f4or you, because you missed sumthing is a "WAR" speech yesterday.

Yesterday
all yer troobles seemed so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Kristy
06-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Would I tell that to some 19 year old wondering why the fuck he's lost his leg? No. But, c'mon, is ANYONE surprised by Bush's words??? [/B]

My roommate's brother is 21 and lost his arm to an IED while serving in the Marines in Iraq. His discontent for Bush is off the fucking scale. He used to believe in this country and that he was fighting for was "worth it" but now discourages others to join up and fight for this brain dead fuck of a President and also tells of how many a Marine he still communicates to back in Iraq have nothing but apathy for Bush's empty words.

Now I know when you sign up to join the (US) military there's a strong possibility that'll you go to war but to fuck over this guy's life -- for his was a musician too -- by having his arm blown off because our fearless leader served him up a deep dish of lies is beyond the pale of anger for me. This so-called "speech" wasn't about "freedom" "liberty" or any other catch word. It was about the propaganda of ratings of which Bush has none. Now the people who onced believed and trusted in him are turning away. I hope that tide of change continues.

FORD
06-29-2005, 09:00 PM

"This Third World War is raging in Iraq. The whole world is watching this war. It will end in victory and glory, or misery and humiliation."

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:05 PM
I couldn't have said it better, Kristy.

Sadat was shot by his own troops.

I was waiting f4or that to happen last night.

Bush makes all his speeches at "safe" military bases.

Maybe next time.

Sadat was at a "safe" parade.

FORD
06-29-2005, 09:06 PM
I couldn't have said it better, Kristy.

Sadat was shot by his own troops.

I was waiting f4or that to happen last night.

Bush makes all his speeches at "safe" military bases.

Maybe next time.

Sadat was at a "safe" parade.

Sadat probably wasn't wearing a vest like Monkey Boy was.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:10 PM
"This Third World War is raging in Iraq. The whole world is watching this war. It will end in victory and glory, or misery and humiliation."
FORD you're an AMAZING patriot.

Thanks, I hope thome sees your post.

Why was it in that speech?

There was a reason.

We are left to guess.

Lies, like Kristy said.

But we know they want to bomb the Iranian nuke plant.

And we know the Russians are fueling it up in August.

That's your timetable.

That's THEIR timetable.

Get ready f4or the "misery and humilation."

60 days to World War III.

Y'know, a bullet in an Archduke got all the countries lined up for WWI.

Bombing this plant will be the bullet f4or their "World War III." IN QUOTES (thanks t2o FORD).

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
LINE UP, EVERYBOODY.

Da bullet's in da chamber.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Sadat probably wasn't wearing a vest like Monkey Boy was.
Does Monkey Boy wear a vest on his head?

Kristy
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
It's just sad and I don't want to appear to come off as sounding condescending to the guy but seeing someone who lost their entire arm at the age of 21 just angers me beyond words that I cannot express. I saw him about two weeks ago when his visited us (really his sister) and he just sat there and cried. And thanks to Bush there are thousands just like him - their lives forever shattered by some power-hungry puppet with a hard on over raping Iraq's resources so we can get fat in our god damn SUV's. It makes me sick to see what America has become under this President.

It's like how that saying goes, "Bush is going to 'save' the Iraqi people but who is going to save us from Bush?"

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 09:22 PM
My ex-bosses nephew was killed by an IED this spring.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Boy, if there are only 1,700 "casualties" how come all of us know o1ne?

Because 1,700 is a fabricated small number to dupe down the American people.

And hey, IT'S WORKING.

LoungeMachine
06-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

As each day passes, D, this war is going to hit closer, and closer to home, for each and every one of us.:(

It's only a matter of time before EACH of us know someone personally who's been directly affected.

I wonder sometimes how some of these chimp defending chicken-hawks would feel if someone THEY loved died for this SHAM:mad:

fuck.

LoungeMachine
06-29-2005, 09:31 PM

Because 1,700 is a fabricated small number to dupe down the American people.

And hey, IT'S WORKING.

They haven't been honest about a SINGLE FUCKING THING YET.....

what makes us think they're giving us the real numbers?

Kristy
06-29-2005, 09:33 PM

There is something over 6,000 wounded. That narrows the numbers down of knowing someone who served and fought in Bush's little war quite a bit.

Steve Savicki
06-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Last night the President had a chance to move the country forward by laying out a specific course of action to make our troops safer and rescue the mission in Iraq.

Instead, the President took us backwards -- backwards to campaign style rhetoric and unshakeable stubbornness.

Let me be clear about something. I've never met an American who doesn't want to see America succeed in Iraq. I've never met a veteran who doesn't fly the flag on the 4th of July with pride in our country. I've never met an American who doesn't believe in the greatness of our country and the strength of our ideals.

But I've met a lot of Americans who fear the President has no plan to get it right in Iraq -- and they woke up this morning feeling the same way.

The President and the administration need to get their story straight about what is happening in Iraq -- and how they are going to get our mission back on track.

From their 24th different rationale for war, to the Vice President and Secretary Rumsfeld telling us the insurgency is in its "final throes" while last night President Bush said it is more dangerous than ever, Americans just want to hear the truth.

They want leadership equal to our soldiers' sacrifice, and they know we can't win if our leaders can't even agree on the facts. This is a time for leadership, and a time for responsible answers to difficult problems.

Yesterday, I laid out a 9 point plan to get it right in Iraq. Here are 3 steps the President can take this weekend to start getting it right in Iraq and ensure greater security for our troops.

1) The President heads to Europe this weekend. He needs to bring home more commitments from our allies to shore up Iraq's borders, invest more in reconstruction and do more training of Iraqi troops. A secure and stable Iraq is in the best interest of every nation across Europe and the Middle East.

2) Send a message across the Middle East that Iraq's neighbor countries must do more to stop the rise of terrorism in Iraq. We need countries like Saudi Arabia to keep their commitment to help pay for reconstruction efforts in Iraq so the Iraqi people get electricity, water and better roads.

We also need help from Iraq's neighbors in shoring up the borders so foreign fighters and terrorists can't get in and can't get out. The President needs to take his tough message to the region and enlist support for our mission. The best way to stop the growth of terrorism is by enlisting more Arab allies.

3) Truly honor our troops' sacrifices in Iraq by immediately covering the one billion dollar shortfall in funding for veterans care this year here at home and increasing funding for armor and necessary supplies for our troops over in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Senator Byrd, Senator Murray, I and others have an amendment pending right now to address the critical funding shortage for veterans. The administration could send a powerful message about sacrifice and national unity if they act now to address this shortfall for the VA.

We need more than just words to get it right in Iraq. We need actions and focus and leadership. We saw what happened after 9/11, in the mountains of Tora Bora, when the administration took its eyes off the ball when it came to hunting down and capturing Osama Bin Laden. We can't afford to let the same thing happen in Iraq.

Our troops are depending on us and we can't let them down. It's time to bring the country together to get it right. No more excuses, no more spin, and no more dividing the country on partisan lines.

Americans have the resolve - we need action from the administration.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

LoungeMachine
Originally posted by Kristy
There is something over 6,000 wounded. That narrows the numbers down of knowing someone who served and fought in Bush's little war quite a bit.

Sorry, K

But you need to add a ZERO to your number

there's over 40,000 wounded THAT WE KNOW OF:(

Big Troubles
The worst part of Little Bush's speech was telling the Iraqi people to "put the past behind them and move forward". Umm, yeah ok... The Iraqi people are going to listen to, and OBEY what some stupid looking rich Texan fuck from 10,000 miles away is telling them- and what he's telling them is ALL of this is for them, to FORGET and PUT BEHIND their history. Im sad for EVERY single soldier that has been called to action based on very loose conspiracy theories and hidden agendas. All the while this very dangerous dictator that has been captured is enjoying "fast food", "twinkies" and other pop cultured crap. oh, but he doesn't like Froot Loops. :confused:

Bush: Why do Americans keep supporting this evil American leader?

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:43 PM
-- for his was a musician too --
I'm a musician.

I hate to think about not being able to play.. my life.

Kristy, if we all live through this dark time your friend will get a computer and record the greatest music he ever thought of making.

He'll make more inspiring music than musicians with two hands, because he is a Marine, because he is a GREAT American, and because he knows the TRUTH.

He'll have to get past the tears stage at his own time, and he WILL.

But if he needs a little help PM me and I'll talk with him or listen to as many words as he needs to say.

Phil

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Sorry, K

LM is correct.

And of this number many will still die from their wounds.

Many with no physical wounds will commit suicide.

And it's been all for...profits.

But we get your point, Kristy.

Well said.

Kristy
06-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Sorry, K

I'll come clean and admit I was speculating on the number (not that our media is going to tell us the truth on how many are really wounded) and was hoping someone would have the actual sobering statistics. I'm not at all surprised - and it's only going to get worse and I don't think America can afford to bleed for Iraq another 3 and-a-half years.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 09:55 PM
I'll come clean and admit I was speculating on the number (not that our media is going to tell us the truth on how many are really wounded) and was hoping someone would have the actual sobering statistics. I'm not at all surprised - and it's only going to get worse and I don't think America can afford to bleed for Iraq another 3 and-a-half years.
Well said again.

Where'd you come from?

LoungeMachine
06-29-2005, 09:57 PM

Many with no physical wounds will commit suicide.

Or worse, kill their wives.....

Nickdfresh
06-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Or have serious, lasting brain trauma from the concussion of the bomb blasts.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:07 PM
And it's not just American troops.

It's Iraqi men, women, and children, the old, young, and sick, everybody over there.

A human being will have his ear drums blown out from one bomb exploding a mile away dropped from a B-52 that they never saw or heard.

That kind of power was supposed to be used against well built up superpower, Soviet communists, not a population of poor sand fleas in rags and their children.

When America pays for this we're all going to pay.

DAMN THIS COUNTRY.

Kristy
06-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm a musician.

He'll make more inspiring music than musicians with two hands, because he is a Marine, because he is a GREAT American, and because he knows the TRUTH. Phil

I don't know him that well. He was a trumpet player who played in high school marching bands all the way up the US Marine Core Marching Band which is something he always wanted to do. Those days are behind him. And that what pisses me off. I mean, is Bush even aware of the suffering of not only within [his] military but to the people of Iraq as well?

I don't give a shit if that makes me sound like some kind of a pussy liberal cunt not 'Christian' enough because I dare to criticize this administration. I'm not against the systematic destruction of global terrorism but this is a "war"we cannot win. No amount of "freedom" or "liberty" is going to erase all of the human suffering that has gone on since Bush cooked up his silly little plan to gain a foothold for Middle Eastern oil upon the world so desperately requires. First Iraq resources and next, Iran's when a good lie can be constrcuted better than wet noodle one Bush used to sell the world on Iraq that didn't stick for one fucking second and they know it.

Sure Saddam was a "bad guy" by oppressing his people, controlling the media, using his military to further his grandeur of political power in the world but you have to stop and ask yourself every fucking some right-wing talk radio nut or Fox News hacks brings that up as a weak argument: "how is that much different from what Bush is doing now"?

Sorry, had no point at all here except to say like most Americans I'm angry and frustrusted over what's been going on and really, Bush's whole speech last night was a call to bleed for another 3-plus years. America cannot continue like this - not much longer.

There, think I'll just fuck off now.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:12 PM
And the DU.. there's so much wrong I can't tell you.

Yeh, they let the "9/11 plotters" get out of Tora Bora, because... they're useful puppets of the CIA and the NWO.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:18 PM
First Iraq resources and next, Iran's when a good lie can be constrcuted better than wet noodle one Bush used to sell the world on Iraq
Yep, that's the Iranian nuclear power plant "plan," and they've been talking about it all over the world for months, getting you, me, and all of the countries in the world ready for the next phase of their "plans."

Rice has been beating that drum since Bush was sworn in 5 minutes to noon (Skull & Bones time, i.e., 5 minutes fast) in January.

Now it's June.

Russia fuels the Iranian plant in August.

60 days to WWIII.

Are you all ready?

Get ready.

Big Troubles
06-29-2005, 10:20 PM
And it's not just American troops.

It's Iraqi men, women, and children, the old, young, and sick, everybody over there.

A human being will have his ear drums blown out from one bomb exploding a mile away dropped from a B-52 that they never saw or heard.

That kind of power was supposed to be used against well built up superpower, Soviet communists, not a population of poor sand fleas in rags and their children.

When America pays for this we're all going to pay.

DAMN THIS COUNTRY.

well put. Except "we're all going to pay" is confined to the US. Us Can's, we kept saying "no thanks".

thome
06-29-2005, 10:37 PM
The third world war is the war on Terrorism (i never liked that description) .I think its more like a "equality war for human rites"
a few short years ago mankind lived under facist totalitarian
dictatorships everywere Kingdoms hell Napolean 1800s. So i think
if you want to live in that environment why should the US try and
effect change to sponsor freedom .we should stay out of their BIZ
but what if the primary way these rulers dominate decive and brain
wash their people is to blame all the peoples probs on the US.Sadam
& most of them do it w brutality no television no world radio no freedom
of the press.I think i dont need to make my position any clearer.Then they convince their STARVING poeple [SHEEP] that if you do this (blow
yourself up )Saddam will feed your family and the 77 virg BS.so you can see these people are systematicall JIM JONES'ED DAVID CORESH'ED
hypnotized on a mass level Not to mention womans rites JEEZ
I realise the lofty goals our forefather set to paper were just for us
and not to be forced on the rest of the world So let the Rapeing of
human dignity, human rites, equal justice continue untill no one cares.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:48 PM
The third world war is the war on Terrorism (i never liked that description) .I think its more like a "equality war for human rites"
a few short years ago mankind lived under facist totalitarian
dictatorships everywere Kingdoms hell Napolean 1800s. So i think
if you want to live in that environment why should the US try and
effect change to sponsor freedom .we should stay out of their BIZ
but what if the primary way these rulers dominate decive and brain
wash their people is to blame all the peoples probs on the US.Sadam
& most of them do it w brutality no television no world radio no freedom
of the press.I think i dont need to make my position any clearer.Then they convince their STARVING poeple [SHEEP] that if you do this (blow
yourself up )Saddam will feed your family and the 77 virg BS.so you can see these people are systematicall JIM JONES'ED DAVID CORESH'ED
hypnotized on a mass level Not to mention womans rites JEEZ
I realise the lofty goals our forefather set to paper were just for us
and not to be forced on the rest of the world So let the Rapeing of
human dignity, human rites, equal justice continue untill no one cares.
What do symantics have to do with it?

It's "World War III" and you were told about it last night.

It's here, now.

You are right about the brainwashing.

Did you ever hear George Harrison's song, Brainwashed?

Who do you think that is about, what people, the Middle East, the people living in dictatorships?

Nope.

The cover has RED, WHITE, AND BLUE on it like the British flag. But there's also a white STAR.

Does the British flag have any stars on it?

But America has red, white, and blue colors and STARS on it's flag.

So who is George Harrison talking about when he claims "brainwashed."

Yeh, the whole Middle East is just o1ne big Jonestown.
(sarcasm)

That's too simple of an answer to the world's problems.

But I know you are trying to understand the GOOD and the TRUTH so your post is credible with me, bro.

DLR'sCock
06-29-2005, 10:51 PM
My roommate's brother is 21 and lost his arm to an IED while serving in the Marines in Iraq. His discontent for Bush is off the fucking scale. He used to believe in this country and that he was fighting for was "worth it" but now discourages others to join up and fight for this brain dead fuck of a President and also tells of how many a Marine he still communicates to back in Iraq have nothing but apathy for Bush's empty words.

Now I know when you sign up to join the (US) military there's a strong possibility that'll you go to war but to fuck over this guy's life -- for his was a musician too -- by having his arm blown off because our fearless leader served him up a deep dish of lies is beyond the pale of anger for me. This so-called "speech" wasn't about "freedom" "liberty" or any other catch word. It was about the propaganda of ratings of which Bush has none. Now the people who onced believed and trusted in him are turning away. I hope that tide of change continues.

I truly feel awful about your roommates brother....

There are 25,000 brave young soldiers who have lost an arm or leg as well during this, "war"....

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
I truly feel awful about your roommates brother....

There are 25,000 brave young soldiers who have lost an arm or leg as well during this, "war"....
Over 40,000 wounded casualties.

Government stats.

DLR'sCock
06-29-2005, 10:54 PM
I am so sorry...

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 10:55 PM
[i] So let the Rapeing of
human dignity, human rites, equal justice continue untill no one cares. [/B]
Rwanda, 800,000 killed in 3 months.

Where were you THEN?

Where was U.S. force THEN?

thome
06-29-2005, 10:58 PM
What do symantics have to do with it?

It's "World War III" and you were told about it last night.

It's here, now.

You are right about the brainwashing.

Did you ever hear George Harrison's song, Brainwashed?

Who do you think that is about, what people, the Middle East, the people living in dictatorships?

Nope.

The cover has RED, WHITE, AND BLUE on it like the British flag. But there's also a white STAR.

Does the British flag have any stars on it?

But America has red, white, and blue colors and STARS on it's flag.

So who is George Harrison talking about when he claims "brainwashed."

Yeh, the whole Middle East is just o1ne big Jonestown.
(sarcasm)

That's too simple of an answer to the world's problems.

But I know you are trying to understand the GOOD and the TRUTH so your post is credible with me, bro.

:spank: Hey remember when John Lennon said to Paul
McCartney Hey lets write me a Swimming Pool . Do you think george
harrison gave that song away to save the world or make a Buck?

thome
06-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Rwanda, 800,000 killed in 3 months.

Where were you THEN?

Where was U.S. force THEN?

:spank: I was just as up in arms as all of you abuot rowanda no one heard me then either i was RATBASTARD pissed off
and Clintons in somalia jeez talk about misscarrige of justiceI think
Irak is the rite thing to do evidently its just me

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey remember when John Lennon said to Paul
McCartney Hey lets write me a Swimming Pool . Do you think george
harrison gave that song away to save the world or make a Buck?
Georgie was a Hindu, vegetarian freak.

He didn't do it t2o make a buck or a 10-bob note.

Do you think Georgie wrote My Sweet Lord f4or Jesus?

See wot I mean.

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
I was just as up in arms as all of you abuot rowanda no one heard me then either i was RATBASTARD pissed off
and Clintons in somalia jeez talk about misscarrige of justiceI think
Irak is the rite thing to do evidently its just me
Okay, I believe your constitution and awareness on injustice.

You're o1ne good man.

But where was U.S. force for Rwanda?

thome
06-29-2005, 11:17 PM
theres enough oil for everyone" For oil "is too simple an approach
I think its to globeally show the world the age of equal rites for
all mankind may be achievable Did you know since the( beggining
of the human race) a third of the worlds people have starved to death
.saddam had 500 BILLION dollars in the bank and his people had one of the lowest standards of living in the world."I EARNED
THAT MONEY IT WAS MINE" Yeah RIEET!! That stat may have dropped
to 1/5th by now thats only a billion people .

thome
06-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Georgie was a Hindu, vegetarian freak.

He didn't do it t2o make a buck or a 10-bob note.

Do you think Georgie wrote My Sweet Lord f4or Jesus?

See wot I mean.

:spank: HE told the press years later he wrote it
to get "Krishna of his ass and stop trying to fu*k my girlfriend."
I just cant get there lord its to far lord TO long a plane flight lord

Phil theStalker
06-29-2005, 11:26 PM
HE told the press years later he wrote it
to get "Krishna of his ass and stop trying to fu*k my girlfriend."
I just cant get there lord its to far lord TO long a plane flight lord
LMAO!
:D

Seshmeister
06-30-2005, 08:28 AM

That's a deeply worrying line. More so because it wasn't just one of Bush's fuck ups, this was written for him and approved after being analysed by a team of people.

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 11:23 AM
That speech Bush gave really made the next three and a half years seem hopeless... :(

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 11:56 AM
That speech Bush gave really made the next three and a half years seem hopeless... :(
So did presidential "hopeful" (hope NOT) Biden, a democrat, after the speech said, he WANTED to hear the president say we were going to stay there.

Is that good news?

There is no hope.

But the old Italian saying holds true.

"Where there is life there is hope."

So there is hope, because you and I have LIFE.

Americans have a Second Amendment, but they don't know how to organize as openly as the founding fathers openly planned their revolt with mortal consequences, especially now due to the Patriot Act.

Well, there were "Acts" passed by that old, former government of the land, the British, and thanks to the men and women who fought the mortal war against these "Acts" of Parliment and King we don't take orders from THAT government ANYMORE.

Stand up, people.

Those founding fathers are dead.

They fought for their "life and liberty."

They even fought for YOURS.

This is YOUR time.

Get water, get food, get ready.

"World War III is being fought in the Middle East..."
GW Bush 6-28-05 Televised Speech

Get ready. You've been warned.

Not be me.

You've been warned by BUSH 48 hours ago.

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Y'know, William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy sued for tinitus, or ringing in the ears. And for pain and suffering, because they claimed it was driving them nuts, i.e., trauma.

Shatner even said he contemplated SUICIDE from it.

They were both on a Star Trek set where ONLY small pyrotechnics f4or special effects were used.

I'm sure many of you Trekkies KNOW this.

How much more damaging to just the ears and hearing is a real bomb blast? Many of them.

So Nick's point is categorically correct about this serious lasting physical damage injury and trauma.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Y'know, William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy sued for tinitus, or ringing in the ears. And for pain and suffering, because they claimed it was driving them nuts, i.e., trauma.

Shatner even said he contemplated SUICIDE from it.

They were both on a Star Trek set where ONLY small pyrotechnics f4or special effects were used.

I'm sure many of you Trekkies KNOW this.

How much more damaging to just the ears and hearing is a real bomb blast? Many of them.

So Nick's point is categorically correct about this serious lasting physical damage injury and trauma.

I was referring to an ABC News report about how the brain actually can vibrate and shift inside the skull from a nearby blast concussion. I guess it takes a few weeks for some vets to even understand what people are saying. One vet, who also had two teeth blown out of his jaw from an IED attack, was saying it was listening to someone speak a foreign language to you, only their speaking perfect English.

Seshmeister
06-30-2005, 08:19 PM
To be fair a lot of them are already like that before they join up...:)

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
To be fair a lot of them are already like that before they join up...:)
Aw, that's not fair.

But FUNNY.

LMAO!:D

frets5150
07-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Bagdhad Dick!!! :D

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=584302

He he! :p

thome