X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Gay Mariage...

I am proud to announce that WE, Canadians have just legalized Mariage between Gays and Lesbians...

I am glad that we've proved equality, openness of mind, and that our "freedom of speech" is not just something we brag about.

Of course, a lot of people like to control other's lives and are against that (eaven if it is none of their personnal business), but I think it is a great step to ensure our society's rights to FULL FREEDOM!!!

Last edited by blonddgirl777; 06-29-2005, 10:53 PM.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

So what you are saying is Robert can now screw Bob out of half his assets or Sue and Sally had great raunchy sex on the honeymoon but after 20 years of marriage sex has become boring.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

So what you are saying is Robert can now screw Bob out of half his assets or Sue and Sally had great raunchy sex on the honeymoon but after 20 years of marriage sex has become boring.
      Yep.!

It all boils down to the fact that EVERYBODY will be free to make te same decisions (mistake or not),
      on their lives and destinies...
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

There you go, Jesterstar. Off to Canada to marry whichever man you desire.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• m_dixon1984
          Foot Soldier
          • Aug 2004

Congrats to limp wristed interior design fairies and german swim team bull dyke immigrants across our fabulous nation! Maybe they can honour the sanctity of marriage better than the violent drunk, can't-keep-it-in-their-pants, selfish, nagging, gained-40-pounds-and-no-longer-gives-head, heterosexual folks that account for the huge divorce rates in Canada.

How did this become a contentious issue? No one group should be able monopolize misery.

M
          http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• moose
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

This fuckin pisses me off!! WE fookin canadians, what a bunch of wusses we are. I cannot believe that we have actually legalized "gay marriage" What the fuck has this world come to? This is the start of the downfall of humanity, we're all goin to hell in a handbasket.
            Fuckin LIBERAL goverment.

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
              Yep.!

It all boils down to the fact that EVERYBODY will be free to make te same decisions (mistake or not),
              on their lives and destinies...
              Bullshit, this just opens the doors to fuckin disgraceful acts in public by the fuckin homosexual community. How are we, as parents, going to explain to our children that 2 men/women can get married and raise children, or why it's ok. Fuck it. Keep your fuckin sexual preferences behind a fuckin closed door, don't fuckin air it all over the GODDAMN place.
              Fuck em all I hope they all burn in hell, faggots and lesbians alike.

Comment

• zeronumber
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2005

Sadly though...this is one of the few so called "Major accomplishments" of canada over the last 20 years.
                The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

I dont understand the homo thing i seam to understand the lezbo
                  thing a little . once a guy starts carring a purse then i think
                  its phycological and he should find some help I know a woman
                  who is so upset with gay guys and the over the top rep/ they do
                  its humiliating to the struggle women have gone thru and go thru
                  every day like carring a purse makes you a woman PLEASE.Or cutting
                  your co%k off find some help

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by moose
                    This is the start of the downfall of humanity, we're all goin to hell in a handbasket.
                    Fuckin LIBERAL goverment.
                    Speak for YOURSELF!

I am going straight to heaven, and being a humain being that has no hate at all towards any group of people will surely help...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Bullshit, this just opens the doors to fuckin disgraceful acts in public by the fuckinhomosexual community.

Keep your fuckin sexual preferences behind a fuckin closed door, don't fuckin air it all over the GODDAMN place.

You really don't HAVE TO stare at them at all... Just mind your own business.

Just ignore them, since you hate them so much and quit bitchin'!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Its not about hatred or prejudice.

Why can't gays and lesbians do WITHOUT marriage??

Because there are chruches and other sacred places that will no way in hell 'marry' two me or two women.

Why can't they call it something else instead of marriage?? Marriage has far too close ties to religion (afterall, why do we get married in churches or other sacred areas??)

Why can't they call it a "UNION" or something. They go to an office, get registered and sign the papers and that's it.

I'm sorry, but it should not be called "Marriage".

This is a sign that society is extremely fucked up.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

How are we, as parents, going to explain to our children that 2 men/women can get married and raise children, or why it's ok.
                          Just explain to your children that daddy is a homophobic and that he refuses to "live and let live"...

And make sure you teach them to NOT make the same mistakes that you make!

Teaching children to refuse reality, be closed minded and to hate people is sick!!!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck em all I hope they all burn in hell, faggots and lesbians alike.
                            When did Fred Phelps move to Canada? :confused:
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                              Its not about hatred or prejudice.

Why can't gays and lesbians do WITHOUT marriage??

Because there are chruches and other sacred places that will no way in hell 'marry' two me or two women.

Why can't they call it something else instead of marriage?? Marriage has far too close ties to religion (afterall, why do we get married in churches or other sacred areas??)

Why can't they call it a "UNION" or something. They go to an office, get registered and sign the papers and that's it.

I'm sorry, but it should not be called "Marriage".

This is a sign that society is extremely fucked up.
                              Calling it "marriage" is the best way to ensure that the LEGAL standing of the union is exactly equivalent to that of a hetero married couple.

Or they could call ALL legal decrees "civil unions" for that matter.

Church ceremonies should be left up to the churches. Some will do the ceremony without hesitation, others won't. And that should be left up to them to decide.

But religious beliefs should not be involved in legal policy.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...