X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Today I wanted to bang...

This is the thread where you can tell about the person you know or don't know personally...it may be someone you saw on the street, on the grocery store, at work, at the office...it may be a celebrity, then you'll have to post a photo...it may also be a ROTH army member!!!

Share it with us all here!

Me? Today I wanted to bang a girl I know...I told it to her, but she's been teasing me for a long time, never showing any real interest to do the same! Frustrating!

I also wanted to bang the blonde at the gym...big, nice nose, big, nice knockers.

After that I wanted to bang the cashier lady at the local mini-market...she was giving me the looks!

Your turn, folks.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Oh yeah, this thread is mostly for us desperate - but also for the ones in relationships...when they're looking around and thinking with their genitals!
    Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I took a three hour exam last night. It was a difficult exam, but I think I aced it. I wrote 19 single spaced pages in three hours. Anyway, as I was taking the exam, this chick I casually knew in the class stretched her legs (wearing a skirt) and I realized I wanted to fuck her. So I sat there, writing constantly for three hours, thinking about fucking the brunette at the next desk.

I still did well on the exam.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Jake Gyllenhaal

and

Dale jr

But more so Dale Jr.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• The Scatologist
          Sniper
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
          I took a three hour exam last night. It was a difficult exam, but I think I aced it. I wrote 19 single spaced pages in three hours. Anyway, as I was taking the exam, this chick I casually knew in the class stretched her legs (wearing a skirt) and I realized I wanted to fuck her. So I sat there, writing constantly for three hours, thinking about fucking the brunette at the next desk.

I still did well on the exam.

The Next day, Rikk's professor calls him to his desk and asks him why 15 out of 19 pages of his exam is about wanting to bang the brunette at the next desk.
          The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

GRATE!!!

This is gonna be a good thread...everybody expressing their extra sexual energy here...cheers!!!
            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
              The Next day, Rikk's professor calls him to his desk and asks him why 15 out of 19 pages of his exam is about wanting to bang the brunette at the next desk.
              LMFAO!!!:p

That thought actually went through my mind. Somewhere in those 19 pages is written: "And the reason the treaty was unsuccessful is because what a hot piece of ass that I want to fuck."
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                GRATE!!!

This is gonna be a good thread...everybody expressing their extra sexual energy here...cheers!!!
                Greatest thread idea in Non in a while.

What I especially like about it is its promoting of pure honesty, which is a DUMP trademark.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

thats me everyday at work....i serve pizza at the mall...it sux...but every hot girl my age is there so im generally standing there thinking of how hard i was to fuck the girls...one day it will slip out and ill say "how may i fuck you?" and ill get fired but w/e
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                    ...one day it will slip out and ill say "how may i fuck you?" and ill get fired but w/e

ahahahahahahahah!!!

just do it!!!
                    Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Greatest thread idea in Non in a while.

What I especially like about it is its promoting of pure honesty, which is a DUMP trademark.
                      Yesss...let's be honest here. If we were 110% happy with our sex lives and got to have sex EVERY time we wanted, would we spend this much time in front of the labtop...uhhhuhuhuhu

Exactly exactly.
                      Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

ahahahahahahahah!!!
                        just do it
                        this mexican guy i knew used to do it. but he would say it in a really mexican accent and really fast so no one knew what he was doing...im fine with acting like im retarded so i can fuck with the customers
                        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

But remember...there's nothing wrong with telling them they look hot...use those words, don't talk about fucking, just pay complimnets, maybe you'll run into one of them later on.

you're only human, you know...if they'll get pissed off because of hearing they look good it's their fault...
                          Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Shit man, last night at the Robert Plant concert there were shitloads of hot chicks.....

**me drools**

But I want to fuck THIS GIRL until she rolls her eyes up in her head and starts screaming random gibberish....

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Here's who I wanted to bang yesterday...the blonde one!

I met her, for real, at the Audioslave concert last night...the whole story is here:

The long story cut short, she showed up at the beer drinking area of the hockey arena during the opening band...

She put a cigarette in her mouth, and started looking for her lighter from her bag...before her male mate managed to move a muscle I offered her a light and she thanked me big time with nice curtseys, thank you's and a big smile...

UFF
                              Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

Working...