PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Website Updated! Hurray!

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Saw this at the LINKS. C'mon guys, they're showing us up!:D :cool:

Check it out:

http://www.davidleeroth.com/

Jérôme Frenchise
06-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Better late than never! Thanx for these COOL news, Nick. :cool:

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 05:06 PM
The video gallery (http://www.davidleeroth.com/galleries/videos.php).

thome
06-30-2005, 05:08 PM
looks the same

thome
06-30-2005, 05:09 PM
is it april 1st

Jérôme Frenchise
06-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Come on, Dave, you can do so much better than that...:D

Warham
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Looks pretty good. :D

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 05:15 PM
I think the last time I was there, it was either April or May. So it's a big improvement for me.

Hardrock69
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
BIG improvement.

Only 3 live dates listed....goddam Dave do some REAL touring!

DLR7884
06-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Wow....looks good.

Not enough content loaded yet, but hopefully they will start throwing tons of rare pics, vids, and songs up there.

DLR7884
Nice to see some sort of update though.

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Its cause he read my thread from a couple of days ago! :D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23322

Theres some cool pics there......

DLR7884
06-30-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm diggin' the little logo on each page.

DLR7884
Check it out.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
WTF?

I'm just getting this shit up-

"Not Found
The requested URL /1main.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I'm diggin' the little logo on each page.

DLR7884
Check it out.

Oh yeah!

I was about to say same...you beat me to it.

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 05:41 PM
When was that rockabilly short hair pic from? YFLM?

janarak
06-30-2005, 05:58 PM
A liitle aint enough but its better than jack shit!

DlocRoth
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
The photo quality is stellar...

Fucking hilarious....

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
BIG improvement.

Only 3 live dates listed....goddam Dave do some REAL touring!

I mentioned that the other day! I know DAVE has to have more dates throught AUGUST lined up. He needs to hit the North East US and Southern Ontario. It looks like SARNIA might be sold out.

DLR'sCock
06-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Looking good!

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Where was the Ohio show first mentioned? Anybody know?

canadiandlrgirl
06-30-2005, 06:22 PM
i think it looks great...at least it is a start! :cool:
thnx for the info Nick:)

katie
06-30-2005, 06:28 PM
This looks GREAT!
A lot better than before.

Nice one Dave

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Is it yet another "sign?" Ahh...the majesty of the internet. Did I just use the fucking word majesty?

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Is it yet another "sign?" Ahh...the majesty of the internet. Did I just use the fucking word majesty?

The majesty of Rock
The mystery of Roll
The ticking of the clock
the.....

I forgot the last line....know this song? Its stuck in my head now, thanks. :D

Seshmeister
06-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
Its cause he read my thread from a couple of days ago! :D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23322

Theres some cool pics there......

Interesting use of the word cool.

Where do you buy your clothes?...:)

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Interesting use of the word cool.

Where do you buy your clothes?...:)

The thrift store. :D

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 08:21 PM
The thrift store. :D

I wouldn't go as far as to wear a bee keeper's hood though :D

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 08:45 PM
It says they re-launched on June 1st...ive been there since June 1st, and it was the same...I was there a week or two ago and it was the same...

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2005, 08:50 PM
I was there two days ago to get a photo of a cap

to photoshop for Carmine, and it was still the old

look, so it was yesterday or today.

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 08:51 PM
from the bio page...

"...Yes, after five top-selling, multi-platinum albums with the Van Halen brothers, a eight-album-strong solo career "...

Only five?

Hmmm...lets see...

VH I
VH II
Women And Children First
Fair Warning
Diver Down

I count six...

and it should say "an eight album strong..." AN.

Figs
06-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Finally! A real website with tour dates and stuff. Hope he comes to NY, I could go for another show.....

Re: the set list - it looks like we were short changed 2 songs at Shit-Towne Delaware.....

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 08:53 PM
wow!

"His next book, The Tao of Dave: Rock 'n' Roll Philosophy with David Lee Roth, will find the self-proclaimed toastmaster of the immoral majority dispensing knowledge, wisdom, action packed anecdotes and knock-you-on-your-ass chili recipes amidst a collection of personal artwork and photos in what is sure to be the most off-the-hook philosophy book ever written."

Yes, please!

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
...............ooops......

rustoffa
06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Is it just me, or does the new layout seem more "update friendly"?

Like sand through the decadeglass, so are the days of their lives.

Big Fat Sammy
06-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
from the bio page...

"...Yes, after five top-selling, multi-platinum albums with the Van Halen brothers, a eight-album-strong solo career "...

Only five?

Hmmm...lets see...

VH I
VH II
Women And Children First
Fair Warning
Diver Down

I count six...

Good eye D's PA!

Seshmeister
06-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Is it just me, or does the new layout seem more "update friendly"?

Like sand through the decadeglass, so are the days of their lives.

Well at least now hopefully we'll find out about those gig cancelations a bit quicker...

guwapo_rocker
06-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Finally! A real website with tour dates and stuff. Hope he comes to NY, I could go for another show.....

Re: the set list - it looks like we were short changed 2 songs at Shit-Towne Delaware.....

Can I crash on your couch?

rustoffa
06-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Well at least now hopefully we'll find out about those gig cancelations a bit quicker...

No shit, who wants to show up at an empty venue after relying on an online migraine?

mattiew23m
06-30-2005, 10:04 PM
one thing is for sure. Dave looks at the internet, and probably all the van halen related websites. Redesign of a website, and the only pictures "with a band" are van halen one's. I'm thinking he is ready, and something might be in the works. If he was truly doing the emt gig full time, and performing part time. I doubt he would bother to change the website. Dave wheteher or not you reunite with van halen, or put out your own solo cd, i'm with ya. Just keep the true spirit alive!!

ROTH ON!

diamondsgirl
06-30-2005, 10:25 PM
I am going crazy in the gallery :)

Um...ladies....

Panamark
07-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Great stuff !

And Dave never listens to the web, hey ??
Looks a lot better, Ray Luziers site really shouldnt be
the official place to check Dave's dates....

jero
07-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Well, it's a beginning.....

fryingdutchman
07-01-2005, 04:51 AM
It says they re-launched on June 1st...ive been there since June 1st, and it was the same...I was there a week or two ago and it was the same...

Yup.

I was there earlier this week and it was the same. It just changed within the past 48 hours or so...

fryingdutchman
07-01-2005, 04:52 AM
So...

Did Dave write the personal bio in third person?

Or did someone write it trying to sound like Dave?

Interesting read!

Much happier with this site....but hopefully it will be refined in the weeks to come.

DavidLeeNatra
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by katie
This looks GREAT!
A lot better than before.

it couldn't get much worse ;)

it's not really much and takes somebody who knows his shit make it in an hour...and that's what it looks like...I'd call it a start but don't think he does really care for his site...

Carmine
07-01-2005, 08:18 AM
NICE! Its about time!!

And, I'm stealing the Diamond Dave logo for an avatar before anybody else does!!

Dave's PA Rental
07-01-2005, 10:12 AM
alright, this gets a sticky because of the duplicate threads poping up...

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 10:23 AM
alright, this gets a sticky because of the duplicate threads poping up...

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!

Give NickD® a sticky in the MAIN! DAVE'S PA is a puss...Oh, wait nevermind.:)

=(BReaSTS)=

Big Troubles
07-01-2005, 10:34 AM
still no info on the Sarnia gig though. July 15th and tix are not on sale? wtf?

W*NK*R
07-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Cool, but no dates for here! Will there ever be?

diamondsgirl
07-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
NICE! Its about time!!

And, I'm stealing the Diamond Dave logo for an avatar before anybody else does!!

Nice logo, but, doesn't his arm and fist between his legs look like it could be his cock?

Or is it just my wishful, dirty mind? :D

Redballjets88
07-01-2005, 11:42 AM
no he didnt write the bio because dave would know how many van halen albums he did

moose
07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Finally a decent site. Way to go DAVE.

moose
07-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by mattiew23m
one thing is for sure. Dave looks at the internet, and probably all the van halen related websites. Redesign of a website, and the only pictures "with a band" are van halen one's. I'm thinking he is ready, and something might be in the works. If he was truly doing the emt gig full time, and performing part time. I doubt he would bother to change the website. Dave wheteher or not you reunite with van halen, or put out your own solo cd, i'm with ya. Just keep the true spirit alive!!

ROTH ON!

I agree something is in the works.............

Figs
07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Can I crash on your couch?

Certainly, my good man!

Figs
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM
What's with the "TV Dave" logo on the video page? Does Dave not have rights to the "Dave TV" thing?

canadiandlrgirl
07-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Nice logo, but, doesn't his arm and fist between his legs look like it could be his cock?

Or is it just my wishful, dirty mind? :D

LOL...I was thinkin' the same thing...
great minds think alike DG;)

DlocRoth
07-01-2005, 02:14 PM
from the bio page...

Only five?

Hmmm...lets see...

VH I
VH II
Women And Children First
Fair Warning
Diver Down

I count six...

LOL They changed it.

It now reads six.

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 02:19 PM
1. Dave's site needed updating for fucking years...this isn't new...and I know for a fact that their guidelines for a site...were very strict in what you could or couldn't do...for example...hypothetically speaking here...if the Roth Army were to have stepped in and filled the OFFICIAL slot...many...many things would be gone...including the forums...

2. How could that site NOT look good compared to the shit that was up there over the past 5 or 6 years...I mean...for fuck sake...[color=orange]WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING ORANGE SITE?[/orange]...it looks better for sure...but only time will tell if it means anything.

3. Do you all have any fucking idea how many times we hear "something is in the works?" Some of you get news from someone...who heard it from IN THE BAND. Yeah...we know...we hear it to. Yeah, "Dave got a phone call..." We get it...and it's true...he's gotten some phone calls from the VH camp...it's been happening for YEARS...and still means absolutely nothing.

some of you are looking at this site as news for a new beginning...when alls it is is Dave's management pissing around for 3 years trying to get something together...

The site?...it's the end of a road...not the beginning of another...

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 02:20 PM
That being said...the site looks much...MUCH...better...

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Something is in the works...lmfao...mother of god...are there still people in here that fall for that shit?...

atomic_punks_ru
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM

Did they change it?? It says 7/1 on my end...and how can you possibly get the number of albums wrong???

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Something is in the works...lmfao...mother of god...are there still people in here that fall for that shit?...

Dave's got a new site, Poj...it MUST mean the return of the Mighty Van Halen!

:D

Dave's PA Rental
07-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by atomic_punks_ru
Did they change it?? It says 7/1 on my end...and how can you possibly get the number of albums wrong???

Holey crap they changed it! Yesterday, it SO said updated 6/1...

And they did change the bio page to read 'six' albums with VH...

Youre welcome, Vanevan web designers...

Call me...i'll beta test Dave's site for you to help you avoid any more mistakes...;)

Dave's PA Rental
07-01-2005, 06:51 PM
...and Dave isnt even mentioned on the Vanevan client list...

Buck Picasso
07-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
NICE! Its about time!!

And, I'm stealing the Diamond Dave logo for an avatar before anybody else does!! Can' t you just stick with one avatar for more than five minutes. You have already had more avatars than I have hair on my balls:D

Buck Picasso
07-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Oh and the web site is 100% better than it was. And I'm not gonna get excited but this definately shows some promise for the future I mean this site hasn't changed in a fucking long time and I don't believe in coincidence. You make your own luck it's based on preparation and opportunity. So you can take this opportunity to be negative or just see what might happen

mattiew23m
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM
it DID look great but now its just
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.davidleeroth.com Port 80

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm sure it's just a quick glitch...that will be fixed pretty quickly...

you'd think if these fucks were hired by Roth though...they'd fucking know what the fuck they were doing...

of course...lmfao...it's not like WE have ever gone over bandwidth...but at least we are dealing with added shit daily with this forum...

but I wouldn't worry to much about the exceeded bandwidth...I'm sure it will be fixed quickly...if it isn't already...

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Yo Buck...I'm not being negative...just realistic...

like I said...being with the Roth Army...and a webbie here...I've followed the "official" site for many reasons...some of which are known here...

during the Sam and Dave tour...after Slawt got dumped...there was a lot of "talk" about the official site...

so there's a history...and I know that Roth's folk didn't know what direction to go in for several reasons.

A lot of people are looking at this as a "sign..."

my guess is that it's up and new based on the fact that they finally figured out what the fuck they wanted...got it professionally done...and got it up...

no more...no less...

and of course...all the information that comes with it from the people "in the know..." that I'm sure you've heard knowing who you were with last week...has been all said and done before...

phone calls and the like...

again...it's all been said and done before...but it will take more than management from one side...calling the other to get anything done. The interest has been there from both sides for nearly 6 years now...but there are other things keeping it from happening. It's not a giant mystery what.

Roth will never tour with the Chirellas as long as they look at him...and most importantly...pay him...like a second class bitch.

Sham...the leader of the Chirellas...doesn't mind it because he doesn't consider himself part of Van Halen...but a fucking floppy faggot Fagorita...

so until you hear the phrase, "the legal issues have been solved..."

Nothing will happen...no matter how many times EVH's people make the call...

if that...in fact...has happened...

I do believe there are many...many people inside the band...and outside the band that are trying to get this reunion together. I know for a fact that's the case...and has been since 1996...then 2000...and on. But I'm firmly convinced...that even if WB said to Dave, "We'll pay you the difference..." He'd still say no...because of the fucking point.

Just a man's opinion...

Oh...and Ivan...whoever you are...if you need this shit to go down to have HOPE in your life...than...jesus christ man...get a fucking life...

POJO_Risin
07-01-2005, 11:54 PM
It's still down...

mattiew23m
07-02-2005, 12:38 AM
i'm thinkin' someone isn't gonna be a webmaster for much longer.. Because if dave was trying to announce his dates, this just fucked it up. Sure its one night. But, it could be a random night where someone who doesn't know what's up with roth, just randomly checks the site. And they could be around an area where he is playing, which would be more ticket sales.. Of course people will say, "dave can't afford it" The man can afford it, TRUST me. I see his hourly limo rides that he takes almost every freakin' day in stretches.. Like i said in a previous post, we actually have to credit the man money, because of a fuck up, on our part... I made sure we credited dlr hahahaha. Anyway, the man has no money issue's at ALL. :)

jero
07-02-2005, 02:35 AM
And it's still down, what a way to come back!
Hear you missed me? Well I'm gone.....

mattiew23m
07-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Its 02:40 am eastern time, and still down.. One good thing that came out of this. We know a lot of people went to his site!!!! VANHALEN.COM never has to worry about bandwidth problems. Probably get like 1 hit a day haha

mattiew23m
07-02-2005, 02:42 AM
sorry van-halen.com

mattiew23m
07-02-2005, 12:57 PM
BACK UP AND RUNNING :) Let's hope that this guy chose a different hosting plan

scorpioboy33
07-03-2005, 07:11 PM
OK site looks good...but putting up pictures on the tour page from like 20 years ago is well a little silly.....

Big Troubles
07-04-2005, 04:17 PM
its an agency thing. The people he's hiring, unfortunately, barely understand the legacy of Dave and CVH. That's the problem. Dave needs the admins here to run a good to great fucking site for the Diamond One. And I agree with Poj, there is NO reason whatsoever to believe that there will EVER be a reunion with CVH and Roth. A new web page is certainly not an indication. In fact I wont believe any more BULLSHIT rumors until I see Dave on stage announcing it himself.

VH as we know it has died a horrible, horrible death. Incurable Sammy cancer cells have deteriorated that group from the inside out.

Dave and Ed would be better off getting a new drummer and bass player and just call themselves Dave-Van-Halen and tour as such. Fuck everyone else. Fuck the drummer, fuck Mikey, fuck the lawyers, the record co. the exec. producers and most of all say fuck you to the die hard Van Hagar fans who cannot accept the fact that Dave is the perfect yin to Edwards yang.

squib
07-09-2005, 09:52 PM
The majesty of Rock
The mystery of Roll
The ticking of the clock
the.....

I forgot the last line....know this song? Its stuck in my head now, thanks. :D

...The scoring of the goal

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:54 PM
very cool

tayl429
07-28-2005, 06:20 PM
So when is the good web site coming back up? Why oh why would Dave put that picture on there and get rid of that finally good info of a web site?

Come on Dave, give us a break!