X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Itakenoshit
    Banned
    • Jun 2005

What is Van Halen doing now?

Look I am new here so I do not know what is up to date. What the fuck is Ed doing? Alex and Mike and Sammy doing? What is the band doing????? What are their plans? Seriously you can joke around with this thread but I really want to know.

I am dumbfounded about this band..........
    Are they looking for a new singer?
    Is Eddie having another hip surgery?
    Is Sammy opening another burger stand?
    Is Alex creating a neckbrace company?
    Is Mike opening up a new clinic for people who have problems and he is the mediator? Mr. nuetral.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Mikey has followed Spambo's lead and is now a salesman for his own hotsauce.

Alex is probably practicing his left hook on his latest girlfriend, and Edward The Formerly Great is doing anything he can to find out where his next drink is....

Who the fuck gives a shit what Spambo is doing? If we never heard from him again it would be too soon....

Comment

• monkeythe
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2004

Ed is pissed he didn't get the gig as new guitarist for Limp Bizkit

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

EVH is fooked up on drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

So much so, he toured with Sammy !!!
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• mattiew23m

Eddie is creating music. I believe that. He could be fucked up out of his mind, but he's writing tunes. The rest of the band, who know's. Al is probably pissing away money, and trying to think of a way to come up with a scam to rip off the fans in a couple yrs to piss away more money. Sammy is getting fatter, and promoting shit tequila. And promoting his clubs, which will go down under soon. Anybody remember planet hollywood. Theme resturants don't work well sam. They lose more money than they make. I'll expect to hear the bad news in a couple yrs down the line. Mikey isn't doing anything. For some reason, he didn't show the last date he was supposed to play, and haven't heard about mikey since. I really wanna hear ed make something out of death by hollywood! Its a cool title for a song or cd. OR BOTH. Ed get together with dave, and then fill the rest of the clowns in on it. Oh and well dave is playing some show's and giving 100 %. Spammy is too, but need's gimicks. No micheal anthony, so he gives montrose a call. Hey sam? can you do a show without relying on the popularity of other people? That's what van halen is up to

Comment

• katie
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Sad but true!

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

The following is what they're doing:
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

...and that pretty much sums it up.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• VonHalen
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2005

takin a dump

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Well first off....

Spammy was never in VAN HALEN.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Dave is kicking ass on stage as usual.

Mikey probably had a hissy fit with Sam and bailed - -hence his no show at a Waborita gig.

Ed is into another bottle of wine (as we speak!) and is fucking some blonde chick whom he was recently at a basketball game with.

Al is doing NOTHING or maybe trying to coax Ed into working with Sam again.

Sam? Who the fuck cares. Probably banging a sheep somewhere.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Toni Montana
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2005

word on da streetz

hey pendejos,

itz tonI montana da prince of the city, da don juan of da rotharmy message boards wit' my ear 2 street on wassup in da =VH= krew.

alejandro and sammy are doin' good. miguel is all good with sammy. eduardo still got sum beef with sammy leftover from the 96 breakup.

of course of all da big $ peepz want a one-shot deal concerto or tour with diamond dave but dat seemz unlikely. on top of dat da =VH= hermanos and mikey wantz sammy back in da fold. but vato loco cabo wabo sammy is all good wit his solo shitz. da question for =VH= now is, 'is there life after sammy.'

thatz hott! no. thatz tonI

tonI montana
                        rotharmy resident romeo
                        "I am da bad guy who shut down da sheep pen."

Comment

• superdave
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Toni Montana
                          hey pendejos,

itz tonI montana da prince of the city, da don juan of da rotharmy message boards wit' my ear 2 street on wassup in da =VH= krew.

alejandro and sammy are doin' good. miguel is all good with sammy. eduardo still got sum beef with sammy leftover from the 96 breakup.

of course of all da big $ peepz want a one-shot deal concerto or tour with diamond dave but dat seemz unlikely. on top of dat da =VH= hermanos and mikey wantz sammy back in da fold. but vato loco cabo wabo sammy is all good wit his solo shitz. da question for =VH= now is, 'is there life after sammy.'

tonI montana
                          rotharmy resident romeo
                          A Thorman alias

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: word on da streetz

Originally posted by Toni Montana
                            hey pendejos,

itz tonI montana da prince of penis in the city, da ghey don juan of da rotharmy message boards wit' my ear 2 street on wassup in da =VH= krew.

alejandro and sammy are doin' good. miguel is all good with sammy's perpetually gay lyrics. eduardo still got sum beef with sammy leftover from the 96 breakup. I think it's cause they both be whino assholes.

of course of all da big $ peepz want a one-shot deal concerto or tour with diamond dave but dat seemz unlikely. on top of dat da =VH= homos and big ghey mikey wantz sammy back in da fold. but vato loco cabo wabo sammy is all good wit his solo shittzy music. da question for =VH= now is, 'is there life after spam and alcohol.'

tonI montana
                            rotharmy resident homo
                            Bitch pul-eeze...

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Daves on tour, the rest is of no consequence to me.

Comment

Working...