PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the people who run VHstore.com?

WOAHYEAH
07-03-2005, 01:05 AM
They took this shirt off the website as soon as i was gonna buy one!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=582808

Also, im back, after an un-noticed leave.

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 01:11 AM
they probably realized that roth was in the band at the time and took it away

rustoffa
07-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Is the 5150 sneaker shirt still there?

I bought one of the long-sleeved CVH logo shirts there a few years back, and they sent a geetar colored mousepad with it. That thing was a piece of fucking shit.

I don't know any of 'em.

BrownSound1
07-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Jeff Hausman used to run it, but I don't know if he still does. He's an ok guy from my small dealings with him. (The VH Store used to advertise here) I got the remastered 6 pack for nothing out of it. :D

ben halen
07-03-2005, 01:57 PM
I ordered that shirt back in Feb.($50+S/H) They sent me the wrong one, which I had to mail back, and they keep telling me I'll eventually get the right one. Supposedly, they're moving and their shit is all over the place. Jeff is still in charge-he seems like a nice enough guy, but never returns e-mails, and when I asked for a refund, he told me he'd credit me $20 and send me the shirt but I still have neither. I'm not one to badmouth someone over the internet, but I'm pretty aggravated!
I had the original shirt from '79 but I lost it . It would have been cool to get it again.

ben halen
07-03-2005, 02:16 PM
While we're on the subject, why can't somebody sell a plain black t-shirt with the old vh logo on it? They'd sell a ton of them. Is the band so intent on ignoring the Roth era that they'd give up a sizeable amount of money?
Plus, I know a lot of people that would wear an old school vh shirt in public. Wouldn't that give them a little exposure and make them a little more relevant?
Then again, what the fuck do I know?

WOAHYEAH
07-03-2005, 05:15 PM
They should re-make all the old CVH tour shirts, 82 and 84 would sell like crazy

BALLYJUNKIE
07-04-2005, 12:24 AM
right on .... i want an original vh logo t-shirt too ..... the only one i saved was the one from the diver down tour ... still in pretty good condition ,i didnt wear it that much ....... keep on the look out for the one and only vht-shirt ...... alex van halen use to waer one all the time in 78 ...

madraoul
07-04-2005, 12:42 AM
The VHstore has a Hagaita tequila barrel? WTF? Do they endorse bootlegging normally or do they have a tune in the Dukes of Hazzard movie?

ben halen
07-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by WOAHYEAH
They should re-make all the old CVH tour shirts, 82 and 84 would sell like crazy
Yeah, but that would make way too much sense. They'd rather forget that Roth was ever in VH, those fuckers!