PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Everyone

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm leaving the Army....and i want to say goodbye to everyone:(

HAHA you thaught i meant for good eh...:D
can't get rid of me that eazy

I Will be back.....i'm buzy moving and i won't have internet for awhile....maybe a week at the most...i just wanted to let everyone kno...i'll miss ya all

Matt White
07-04-2005, 09:45 PM
:(

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Matt White

I'll be back....

ALinChainz
07-04-2005, 09:53 PM

Matt White
07-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
I'll be back....
:rockit2::rockit2::rockit2::rockit2::rockit2:

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

not you too....you guys are making this hard:(

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 09:59 PM

:D :D :D :D

ALinChainz
07-04-2005, 10:00 PM

:cool:

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 10:02 PM
LOL....I love you guys:)

Dan
07-04-2005, 10:10 PM
See you in a weeks time.lol

Northern Girl
07-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Hurry back! :)

canadiandlrgirl
07-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Hurry back! :)

for sure :)

MAX
07-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Here, at least give my brother Seen what he wants before you leave. :p

http://www.huckster.com/images/ice-bag-2.jpg

Golden AWe
07-04-2005, 11:13 PM
let's have make-up sex after you're back

Cathedral
07-05-2005, 01:06 AM
If you move in with me you won't go without internet service, hell, you wouldn't even have to work another day in your life.

Hurry back, we miss you already.............

flappo
07-05-2005, 09:49 AM
i think i'm gonna puke

Golden AWe
07-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by flappo
i think i'm gonna puke

on her breasts?

Matt White
07-05-2005, 03:07 PM
You rascals!!!

blonddgirl777
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM

I Will be back.....i'm buzy moving and i won't have internet for awhile....maybe a week at the most...i just wanted to let everyone kno...i'll miss ya all :

DON'T EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!!!
:mad:

I am getting "too old" for this...
:lol:

The Army...
Once you're enrolled, you can't get dissmissed that easily so,

"Be all that you can be..."
:p

bobgnote
07-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I went for the WEEZERjonas.com site for the realy good satire, which SCREAMS: Don't FART or you'll jinx the group and THEY'LL BREAK UP.

hahahahahahaha, what assholes are Halen fans, not many musicians in THERE. Watch out for that tree, eh CG? You have KIDS, now. Do you need DLR for self-delusion or a stab that misses fulfillment?

Over at Weezer there ain't much, though, so here, re Living in Beee-ATCH: It's all about LOUIE-LOUIE, the Lieutenant.

Hugh Hefner intro, about 'Wiener' and 'too many dudes' is tongue-in-cheek, since Hugh ran all those suckin70s fakers for years, rating their ripoffs as hot, doinking the fake rockers in the grotto with hot chicks, and NOW that there is Weezer-satire, and winged-named Ed VH still has not gotten a good non-sync concert or any GOOD non-dupe albums, and he has put up his WWVanWeezil kid onstage, and Stern's E! show is going off, we have PROGRESS.

Hefner's remark is ironic, since he helped pimp all the fakers, including Aerosmith, Stones, the LOT. That punk Gelfdof legitimizes all the fakers, and one of them, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, has enough integrity to return his appearance fees.

ALL the Elton-era fakes need to do that, the Geldof geeks are simply over-funding when deregulation of power in the US has set concerts against sports, and may only Weezer be left standing. ALL the corporate media needs to be scrapped by now, and the US needs a constitutional upgrade.

NO USCA 1 gets protected. Would we keep the OS from the 1990s? NO. We have to hassle XP, then better it, and like OSystems, the constitution is due for a security patch and upgrade, NOT FOR A PATRIOT ACT, to excuse ripoffs.

BH song is Weezer and showbiz summa. Hefner is part of the PROBLEM but never the solution, re dudes at concerts. Females lose interest awfully fast, where ripoffs played AND DOINKED PLAYMATES, thanks to WB, SONY, and Playboy ent. GREED, inc. Up Weezer, don't fart stinky or you'll jinx the group and the might all BREAK UP, haha Van SKANK, nice soap case in Aruba, with the jump and dump-looking killing, by a guy who has the dutch name on a young lady who looked like a DLR cousin, once. Arubawood SOAP!

diamondsgirl
07-05-2005, 06:45 PM

I Will be back.....i'm buzy moving and i won't have internet for awhile....maybe a week at the most...i just wanted to let everyone kno...i'll miss ya all

we'll try to behave while you're gone :p

good luck with the move....

Shaun Ponsonby
07-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
I went for the WEEZERjonas.com site for the realy good satire, which SCREAMS: Don't FART or you'll jinx the group and THEY'LL BREAK UP.

hahahahahahaha, what assholes are Halen fans, not many musicians in THERE. Watch out for that tree, eh CG? You have KIDS, now. Do you need DLR for self-delusion or a stab that misses fulfillment?

Over at Weezer there ain't much, though, so here, re Living in Beee-ATCH: It's all about LOUIE-LOUIE, the Lieutenant.

Hugh Hefner intro, about 'Wiener' and 'too many dudes' is tongue-in-cheek, since Hugh ran all those suckin70s fakers for years, rating their ripoffs as hot, doinking the fake rockers in the grotto with hot chicks, and NOW that there is Weezer-satire, and winged-named Ed VH still has not gotten a good non-sync concert or any GOOD non-dupe albums, and he has put up his WWVanWeezil kid onstage, and Stern's E! show is going off, we have PROGRESS.

Hefner's remark is ironic, since he helped pimp all the fakers, including Aerosmith, Stones, the LOT. That punk Gelfdof legitimizes all the fakers, and one of them, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, has enough integrity to return his appearance fees.

ALL the Elton-era fakes need to do that, the Geldof geeks are simply over-funding when deregulation of power in the US has set concerts against sports, and may only Weezer be left standing. ALL the corporate media needs to be scrapped by now, and the US needs a constitutional upgrade.

NO USCA 1 gets protected. Would we keep the OS from the 1990s? NO. We have to hassle XP, then better it, and like OSystems, the constitution is due for a security patch and upgrade, NOT FOR A PATRIOT ACT, to excuse ripoffs.

BH song is Weezer and showbiz summa. Hefner is part of the PROBLEM but never the solution, re dudes at concerts. Females lose interest awfully fast, where ripoffs played AND DOINKED PLAYMATES, thanks to WB, SONY, and Playboy ent. GREED, inc. Up Weezer, don't fart stinky or you'll jinx the group and the might all BREAK UP, haha Van SKANK, nice soap case in Aruba, with the jump and dump-looking killing, by a guy who has the dutch name on a young lady who looked like a DLR cousin, once. Arubawood SOAP!

Why are ALL of your posts fucking essays.

Give me a single sentence answer.

Reverberator
07-05-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm still fucking dead , and no one treats me like this !

Where's me flowers ?

Golden AWe
07-05-2005, 08:03 PM
here

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=588468#post588468

StarJammer
07-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Arf?

Ruff.

superdave
07-05-2005, 09:00 PM
How come Jesterstar can't write a thread with this title??

scottydabodi
07-05-2005, 09:00 PM

Holy fucking shit, not only is this the WORST THREAD EVER because CanadianBabe is leaving us for a week, but this asshole had to post his cracked-out bullshit here... Hey GNote, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

blonddgirl777
07-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Please, don't encourage more of this "I'm jerking off on my own sentences" shit!

I would encourage this member to post in an appropriate thread...
:confused:

blonddgirl777
07-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Holy fucking shit, not only is this the WORST THREAD EVER because CanadianBabe is leaving us for a week, but this asshole had to post his cracked-out bullshit here... Hey GNote, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

OUCH!!!
L.M.F.A.O.
:baaa:

scottydabodi
07-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
OUCH!!!
L.M.F.A.O.
:baaa:

NEWSFLASH: Girls from Canada RULE!!!
Happy birthday, sweetie:)

seenbad
07-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Here, at least give my brother Seen what he wants before you leave. :p

http://www.huckster.com/images/ice-bag-2.jpg

Do NOT forget that fucking ICE!! Yeah!!

Dude, does this chick have the place wrapped around her little pinky or WHAT?!

She may be nice and all that but holy shit.....what a teaser.

Seriously, where in the hell are those titties?:confused: I'm shocked and appalled that there has been no nipplonia yet. It's been days since my request has been made and there are no nipples popping out of my moniter yet. I will not rest until I see canadian nipples (with ice). This has to happen (do not forget the ice). I will expect major nippleage upon your return if not sooner (did I mention ice?).

some chicks.....pfft.

blonddgirl777
07-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Do NOT forget that fucking ICE!! Yeah!!

Dude, does this chick have the place wrapped around her little pinky or WHAT?!

She may be nice and all that but holy shit.....what a teaser.

Seriously, where in the hell are those titties?:confused: I'm shocked and appalled that there has been no nipplonia yet. It's been days since my request has been made and there are no nipples popping out of my moniter yet. I will not rest until I see canadian nipples (with ice). This has to happen (do not forget the ice). I will expect major nippleage upon your return if not sooner (did I mention ice?).

some chicks.....pfft.

Obsession...
Sweeeet Obsession!!!

Here are your icy titties...
:tits: :boobs:

bobgnote
07-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Drunk and hitting the quote button, blindme. I see you've appointed yourself working class dolt who is light upstairs like most Amis.

StarJammer
07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Le papotage des simpletons ivres charme toujours.

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Dan
See you in a weeks time.lol Hey Dan, you've got 87 votes.

I guess they like the man from new Zeeland.:)

:spank:

NEW ZEALAND TALKING SHEEP
PAPPA UM MOW MOW

blonddgirl777
07-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by StarJammer
Le papotage des simpletons ivres charme toujours.

Un homme ivre ça peut être charmant mais pas toujours!
Surtout quand ça "s'écoute parler"...
:rolleyes:

StarJammer
07-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Même vieux sac de vent mon cher. Ne lui payez aucun esprit. Sa bière est presque allée, il passera dehors bientôt. Il suit un modèle prévisible.

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 10:58 PM
cHILi t2Oday, hot tamale!

:spank:

bobgnote
07-06-2005, 07:07 PM
That one's yours, eh, BOPPP!

BOPPPPPPP! on Mme. Betty Spaghetti, off to party like the Horns, how you say.

seenbad
07-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Obsession...
Sweeeet Obsession!!!

Here are your icy titties...
:tits: :boobs:

Yours too. Pop those titties out for us.

diamondsgirl
07-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi Seen...whats happenin'? :D

MAX
07-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Yours too. Pop those titties out for us.

Here Noonan,

Stare at these and shut up for a bit will ya?

StarJammer
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Comment et le dirait-un, Avoir un autre verre de votre propre eau du bain vous perdant enivré ? Vous keeppitchin » « em slappy ! Je garderai frapper « em du parc !

fryingdutchman
07-07-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by flappo
i think i'm gonna puke

:D

LMAO!!!

Canadiandlrgirl: Cum back soon!

bueno bob
07-07-2005, 11:45 AM
See ya soon, kid. Shoot me an e-mail when you get where you're headed, cool? Talk to you soon.

Golden AWe
07-07-2005, 02:58 PM
http://www.infoshop.org/library/com.jpg

blonddgirl777
07-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
http://www.infoshop.org/library/com.jpg

Is this girl proudly showing how many orgasms she had?

seenbad
07-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Hi Seen...whats happenin'? :D

You too. Pop em' on out there!!

seenbad
07-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Here Noonan,

I've been staring at that since 7:31 pm last night. Thanks.

Guitar Shark
07-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Here Noonan,

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=589962

Those just may be the most perfect breasts ever.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 06:06 PM
They flop so nicely.http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/hitchworld/dot_newfolder.gif

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 08:29 PM

First off...i wanna tell you to fuck off with your stupid posts!:mad:
if you can't say anything intellegent stay the fuck out of my threads....
the last thing i wanna see when i come back is your posts that make absolutley no fuckin' sence what's so ever in my threads, ow FUCK OFF!:mad:
But on a happier note...i'm glad to be back!!:)
ok so i wasn't gone quite a week,but i couldn't stay away from you guys that long:p
i thaught i would of been forgotten by now....lol
thnx guys you're the best...:D :D

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 08:35 PM

OUCH!! that sounds like it could hurt....scotty you FUCKIN' RULE:D :D

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 08:39 PM
NEWSFLASH: Girls from Canada RULE!!!
Happy birthday, sweetie:)

HELL YEAH!!;)

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
See ya soon, kid. Shoot me an e-mail when you get where you're headed, cool? Talk to you soon.

I wrote your e-mail address down...but i lost it in the move lol...
check your pm's;)

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Drunk and hitting the quote button, blindme. I see you've appointed yourself working class dolt who is light upstairs like most Amis.

:rolleyes:

Matt White
07-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Exactly,exactly.

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 10:06 PM

blonddgirl777
07-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Cool to have you back C.G...
Hope the move didn't "kill you" too much!

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Cool to have you back C.G...
Hope the move didn't "kill you" too much!

thnx...i'm glad to be back:)
and i'm still breathing, i guess... lol :p

Dave's Bitch
07-08-2005, 03:35 AM
glad to hear you didnt leave for good CG.....this place wouldnt be the same withouy you :)

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
glad to hear you didnt leave for good CG.....this place wouldnt be the same withouy you :)

thnx SB... that's sweet! :)
i think i'd be lost without the army...
you guys are the AWESOME

Soul Reaper
07-08-2005, 09:01 AM

oh, the cruelty!!!

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
oh, the cruelty!!!

what cruelty? me leaving or me coming back lol

Carmine
07-08-2005, 11:10 AM

Welcome back, CG!!!!!:lookie:

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Welcome back, CG!!!!!:lookie:

;)

Carmine
07-08-2005, 11:14 AM
;)

Always!

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Always!

:) thnx Carmine :)

Soul Reaper
07-08-2005, 12:07 PM

i thought you were leaving.

glad you're back

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i thought you were leaving.

glad you're back

i'd never leave...
the Army kicks ass:)
and besides i'm hooked :D

Carmine
07-08-2005, 12:40 PM
i'd never leave...
the Army kicks ass:)
and besides i'm hooked :D

A little.....ain't.....enough!

bobgnote
07-08-2005, 08:58 PM
HELL YEAH!!;)

Get traded to Calgary, you ugly hooker. You won't get to the blue line with what you're packing.

canadiandlrgirl
07-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Get traded to Calgary, you ugly hooker. You won't get to the blue line with what you're packing.

did i NOT tell you to FUCK OFF already....
don't FUCK with me....
FAGGOT:mad:

Carmine
07-08-2005, 09:15 PM

I beg your pardon, FuckBag!

With all the senseless, mindless babble you post about being this or being that...take a lesson from me...

You talk to a lady of the ARMY like that again,especially CG, and you're mine!

...fuckin' douchebag!

Dave's Bitch
07-08-2005, 09:24 PM

With all the senseless, mindless babble you post about being this or being that...take a lesson from me...

...fuckin' douchebag!

kick his ass Carmine :)

diamondsgirl
07-08-2005, 09:50 PM

bobgaynote are you the same fucker as that other fucker? :confused:

diamondsgirl
07-08-2005, 09:54 PM

...fuckin' douchebag!

WOW...I've never seen Carmine angry...

bobgaynote IS Carmine's bitch! :cool:

Dave's Bitch
07-08-2005, 09:55 PM
bobgaynote are you the same fucker as that other fucker? :confused:

that RR Brigade guy?
or someone else?

diamondsgirl
07-08-2005, 09:57 PM
that RR Brigade guy?
or someone else?

yeah that peice of sheep shit....

Carmine
07-08-2005, 09:59 PM
WOW...I've never seen Carmine angry...

bobgaynote IS Carmine's bitch! :cool:

"darkside" Dg...;)

Dave's Bitch
07-08-2005, 09:59 PM
yeah that peice of sheep shit....

wasnt he an alias of thorman's?

diamondsgirl
07-08-2005, 10:00 PM
"darkside" Dg...;)

I knew you had one! I knew it! I knew it! :D

diamondsgirl
07-08-2005, 10:01 PM
wasnt he an alias of thorman's?

had to have been...why does he have an issue with CG

she's such a sweet heart :)

Dave's Bitch
07-08-2005, 10:04 PM

maybe because she is so popular and cool and he's just a fag?
i dunno,youll have to look into that one

Carmine
07-08-2005, 10:35 PM
I knew you had one! I knew it! I knew it! :D

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 12:48 PM

...fuckin' douchebag!

thnx Carmine :)

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 12:57 PM

because i told him to get the FUCK out of my thread if he is gonna post nonsence....i guess he didn't like that...
he's gonna find out soon enough, i'm not one to fuck with...i don't back down to easily :D

and thnx DG you're a sweetheart too...

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 12:59 PM
maybe because she is so popular and cool and he's just a fag?
i dunno,youll have to look into that one

ME...popular and cool, nah!!! :D

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:11 PM
ME...popular and cool, nah!!! :D

Well, last nights e-mail was pretty fuckin' cool, I'll say that much :D

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, last nights e-mail was pretty fuckin' cool, I'll say that much :D

well you did tell me to send you an e-mail when i got back ;)
and thnx :)

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Thank me? No, no, no...THANK YOU! :D

lol

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Thank me? No, no, no...THANK YOU! :D

lol

LOL....i take it you liked it then :D

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Well, let's put it this way, they weren't bad pictures by any stretch :D

Ain't all you mother fuckers out there jealous now, HAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

On that note, I'm going to bed!

And don't ask me for a forward, 'cuz it won't happen! :mad:

Night all.

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Well, let's put it this way, they weren't bad pictures by any stretch :D

Ain't all you mother fuckers out there jealous now, HAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

On that note, I'm going to bed!

And don't ask me for a forward, 'cuz it won't happen! :mad:

Night all.

:o

canadiandlrgirl
07-09-2005, 01:52 PM
nighty night bob...
sweet dreams ;)